IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Wow, pretty crazy!

it seems that some Piggy Banks are used to cash money. That's not so strange, isn't it?

EDIT: just got back from a war for Bandai Games. Unfortunately I have only won one out of five battles

Edited by intellivotion

Apologies, my friend.

Thanks, Jason

Usually it's not smart to buy one game when it would be possible to combine shipping with multiple purchases, especially in case of intercontinental shipping.

The 5 auctions have been won by 4 different bidders: I believed not so many were interested in Bandai games. Actually that is a "third line" collection for me, but I try to buy them when possible and they are not too expensive: they are so exotic!

Edited by intellivotion

Thanks, Jason

Usually it's not smart to buy one game when it would be possible to combine shipping with multiple purchases, especially in case of intercontinental shipping.

The 5 auctions have been won by 4 different bidders: I believed not so many were interested in Bandai games. Actually that is a "third line" collection for me, and I try to buy them when possible and they are not too expensive: they are so exotic!

Yes, I also collect these fairly casually, but I was drinking wine tonight which always leads to higher bidding and impulsive purchases. Shipping costs will certainly kill me, but after this purchase I will have 7 CIB Bandai games ;-)

The last PS1 game I received from Japan (Sexy Parodius) cost me 4 US$.

btw. I costs me 3.45€ to send a Intellivision game worldwide.

Wow, great prices for sure... Reasonable.. What a difference in prices...I sure if you seen what some asking prices for shipping a single game from US to Canada is. It would floor you...

for a 4 USD loose game

Shipping:

$19.99 USD Standard Int'l Shipping

See details about international shipping here.

Shipping:

For a CIB game..

$35.00 Standard Int'l Shipping

and if posted on Global shipping ,instead of international there would be a import fee added. which could double the cost ...

I'm requesting a combined quote today for two games and paying an extra $1 for boxed shipping. 2-5 day EMS insured shipping (for one game) would be $16 USD. Non-insured shipping in a box (1 game) would be as low as $8, but may take a month to arrive. Hopefully combining shipping doesn't add much. Any recommendations for insured vs non-insured for this seller? Insured almost doubles the cost, but it's faster too.

I'd never pay a premium for a sealed Coleco game, but possibly for mint condition. Even finding one with a non-destroyed top is tough, so this might be worth asking price or more. Mine is open and in really nice condition. I only paid $50, however I feel like I got a decent deal.