IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Sweet! Do you collect Atari games?

I do not but I do have 2 Mattel carts for Atari that were in an old lot I picked up years ago, Super Challenge Football and Lock 'n' Chase. I used them to test the changer and everything worked perfectly! My goal is to someday get a complete set of M Network games for Atari and my "new" changer.

I do not but I do have 2 Mattel carts for Atari that were in an old lot I picked up years ago, Super Challenge Football and Lock 'n' Chase. I used them to test the changer and everything worked perfectly! My goal is to someday get a complete set of M Network games for Atari and my "new" changer.

Nice, I casually collect M Network CIB. I think I'm up to around 13/17 not including variants. Missing MOTU, Star Strike, Deadly Discs, & International Soccer. I think I have MOTU loose.

• Like 2

I have a handful you can have. Some Cart only and some in a box...don't know but I may have the boxed ones in storage. But what ever I have is yours.

• Like 1

I have a handful you can have. Some Cart only and some in a box...don't know but I may have the boxed ones in storage. But what ever I have is yours.

That is extremely generous but I would say we should complete JasonlikesINTV's collection first. I'd be more than happy with any leftovers after that :) :thumbsup:

That is extremely generous but I would say we should complete JasonlikesINTV's collection first. I'd be more than happy with any leftovers after that :) :thumbsup:

I thought about collecting those as variants but...decided I had as much interest in that as the Aquarius I have and can't give away. LOL

We'll the cart only's are here. I'll check about the CIB or Sealed Ones I have. I would think Jason would want CIB.

I would be the same way although I can always make boxes for the ones that are "homeless". I do love the funky look of these INTV carts with the Atari extender on the back end though. I guess Mattel really wanted to keep their branding across the platforms.

So whats the deal with this Christmas Carol? http://r.ebay.com/RAHHed

..an evil snowman patch but 3D glasses?? is this guy for real because I don't remember hearing anything about being able to play Carol in 3D .. :roll:

pikachu likes ro bundle strange junk with the overpriced games he sells. However i would pay that price for christmas carol if i could afford it cause it is worth it imo.

So whats the deal with this Christmas Carol? http://r.ebay.com/RAHHed

..an evil snowman patch but 3D glasses?? is this guy for real because I don't remember hearing anything about being able to play Carol in 3D .. :roll:

It's bullshit. Christmas Carol does not play in "3D" with those glasses (I've tried). You have to use some specific colour combinations in a certain way for it to work. Hover Force does this, but not Christmas Carol.

The title screen does look a bit freaky when you put on the glasses, but it's just a silly effect there. Anyway, that patch is not mine either, probably from a comic book or something. The snowball is silly, and the glasses are not rare at all.

Meh. I don't think it's worth $179.00. Save your money. Trust me. ;)

-dZ.

• Like 1

are not all Pikachu's full of sh@t any way? I always wonder who would pay his asking price for anything he lists... I emailed him a offer on a game worth 60-80 fair ebay price which he had listed at over double 160.. Came back with "I Lose money with that offer"... lol

OK he heard you and put a magic snow ball in it. Pikachu is OK. Yes he asks a high price then he comes down.

I did pick up a Videoplexer for Intellivision from him a year and a half ago, with Learning Fun 1, Learning fun 2, a Red Demo cart, a Dig Dug and a few other rare games for under $500. The deal was so good I have nothing from that package today! :-) I wish I had the demo cart. :-). I tend to buy things in "lots" from him and for what I've needed he has helped me a lot. He packs things really well and doesn't screw things up in shipping. I think I've gotten to know him a bit and that goes a long way.

That doesn't seem that high for Christmas Carol.

Thanks for the clarification to pretty much what I already thought I knew, just checking. ;)

I saw the snowball, patch and 3d glasses.. plus his description of it and knew he was full of shit right away.

I already have Carol CIB that I bought quite a few months ago from a member here for about $90 so I'm good on Pikichu's stuff.

Have at it, boys, it's worth it to get CIB. :-)

• Like 1

You think we care what YOU think about that game! :mad:

Right, what do I know... :P

P.S. See if you can get a pair of 3D glasses from LTO (they're cheap, like $3.00 or so). Playing Hover Force with them is very cool. I don't play it otherwise now. :)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay