IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I picked up another one recently:

I knew you collected the double label carts but wasn't sure what all you had. This lot has what appears to be a Vectron double label although the price is a bit high for what is there. Maybe you can talk them into splitting off Vectron from the rest?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-SYSTEM-31-GAME-CARTRIDGE-ONLY-LOT-ALL-WORK-PERFECTLY-NO-DUPLICATES-/381508561303?hash=item58d3aea997:g:-d8AAOSwwPhWiBEn

I knew you collected the double label carts but wasn't sure what all you had. This lot has what appears to be a Vectron double label although the price is a bit high for what is there. Maybe you can talk them into splitting off Vectron from the rest?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-SYSTEM-31-GAME-CARTRIDGE-ONLY-LOT-ALL-WORK-PERFECTLY-NO-DUPLICATES-/381508561303?hash=item58d3aea997:g:-d8AAOSwwPhWiBEn

Nice spotting! ??

• Like 1

Excellent eye on that one! I sent them a message and made an offer. Here's hoping. Thanks for the heads up.

-jason

• Like 1

I offered much less than $20. Those are rare, but not particularly valuable. I'm basically paying them for the effort of relisting. In all honesty, it's a $2 cart. Their auction averaged $3/cart, so I doubled it to $6 and added a few bucks for shipping. I could probably do $10 shipped if they counter.

Please let me know if the seller is going to break up that lot, Jason. I asked the same seller to break up another lot with boxed games and he said no

I asked very nicely and explained why I wanted it...and he graciously agreed. The seller was very understanding and cool about the whole thing.

He might have said no for not wanting to deal with international shipping. What item were you interested in?

NFL and MLB? :)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I asked very nicely and explained why I wanted it...and he graciously agreed. The seller was very understanding and cool about the whole thing.

He might have said no for not wanting to deal with international shipping. What item were you interested in?

I wanted to have 3 of the games with full color manuals: M.L. Baseball, NFL Football and LV Poker & Blackjack (I already have that Armor Battle).

I wonder how you knew it :) JasonlikesMAGIC

Edited by intellivotion

I wanted to have 3 of the games with full color manuals: M.L. Baseball, NFL Football and LV Poker & Blackjack (I already have that Armor Battle).

I wonder how you knew it :) JasonlikesMAGIC

;-) Were you just looking for the manuals, or did you want those specific boxes too? I might know a guy who can help you.

Hey that's awesome! So glad I could help in a small way to add to your collection.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...