IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I can only imagine his reaction if he saw the solid-gold INTV cart that cmart wears on an even thicker solid gold chain around his neck. That bling is the shizzle.

Yes, thank you for your Secret Santa gift, I really do like it and the ladies really seem to find it attractive. :)

• Like 1

Stop the press! Did you say a Sears console with 2 games for $30? Whats are you waiting for? That is a steal! Grab it before somebody else does, Sears Inty's are the best out there IMHO and lots of people will agree. The looks and detachable controllers are a big win for this one. Thats a great way to start off, you should be able to scoop up some cheap carts from here and you're set.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/246473-it-starts/

;) Thanks for the advice, bud.

• Like 1

Let me check my stockpile. I didn't win that but I have a huge collection of loose carts from buying lots to repurpose the shells for Piggy Bank and Other Games...

Give me a few moments.

Only have these white label cart only. Sorry.

Night stalker Tron DD

Lock'nChase

Utopia

Sharp Shot Skiing

Pinball

Space Armada

Baseball

Spacehawk

Oh and CIB white Boxing

If anyone here won this, I know a guy who would love to give you money or games for the white Intellivision Inc Football cart ;-)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2621610721821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=262161072182&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by BBWW

I can only imagine his reaction if he saw the solid-gold INTV cart that cmart wears on an even thicker solid gold chain around his neck. That bling is the shizzle.

I used to do silversmithing back in the day. I don't think it would be that difficult to make a life-size silver cart... hmm....

If anyone here won this, I know a guy who would love to give you money or games for the white Intellivision Inc Football cart ;-)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2621610721821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=262161072182&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I bet it would be for your collection of games with the patched label :)

EDIT: btw, I'm not the winner of that auction

Edited by intellivotion

Let me check my stockpile. I didn't win that but I have a huge collection of loose carts from buying lots to repurpose the shells for Piggy Bank and Other Games...

Give me a few moments.

Only have these white label cart only. Sorry.

Night stalker Tron DD

Lock'nChase

Utopia

Sharp Shot Skiing

Pinball

Space Armada

Baseball

Spacehawk

Oh and CIB white Boxing

So if you look carefully, it has the white label placed atop the colored Mattel one. It's the double labeled ones that I collect. I'll upload a pic later tonight. Thanks for looking.

I'm not sure if you took the all time highs for all of these games what it would come to, but I don't think it would be that number. :)

This is another one of those resellers that slap ungodly prices on their stuff and relist until the end of time. This person has been listing the same couple sets of intellivision stuff now for years over and over and over.... Never any reduction in price. I always recognize it by the pictures on the stairs.

• Like 1

Yep, that's one of the U.K. ones. That was high on my box variation want list for a while a few years ago.

So I sold a bunch of stuff on eBay and after paying some bills and for most of my Thanksgiving trip, I have a whopping $70 left in my PayPal account. I figured I would blow it all on one item from the original 125 that I need. So here is what I'm after:

So remember when I posted this? Well this is what I finally blew the $70 on... http://www.ebay.com/itm/252200492031?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Needless to say I am quite happy with the outcome :)