IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Motu Mattel sealed on ebay

https://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/INTELLIVISION-MASTERS-OF-THE-UNIVERSE-POWER-OF-HE-MAN-/363670234772?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Does anyone know the seller cosmobosco, Ontario?

He has been listing quite good stuff recently…

6 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Yea Morpheus...  that is Darren from Ontario. Big collector. He is thinning his collection out a bit. Hes got tons of games and many rare ones, and variants.

Yes, he was also under the pseudonym of Pikachu0_7 but seems to have change over the years. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Yes, he was also under the pseudonym of Pikachu0_7 but seems to have change over the years. 

17 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Yes... i forgot about that! He was Pikachu.

Thank you guys!?

Darren must have an amazing collection and this seems to be the right moment to depart with some gems…

I’m wondering if it would be possible nowadays to build a collection such as those that have the supercollectors like you: total cost might be prohibitive…?

https://www.catawiki.com/en/l/54571891-17-mattel-aquarius-console-with-games-8-in-original-box

I don’t know anything about this site but looks like they ship to US. Lot has a CIB Aquarius Chess, extended basic, and 32K.

If anyone here wins it, please let me know. There’s a couple variants in there I would be interested in buying.

15 hours ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

https://www.catawiki.com/en/l/54571891-17-mattel-aquarius-console-with-games-8-in-original-box

I don’t know anything about this site but looks like they ship to US. Lot has a CIB Aquarius Chess, extended basic, and 32K.

If anyone here wins it, please let me know. There’s a couple variants in there I would be interested in buying.

Wow. Nice lot. Looks like they don't ship to Canada. Might have to get a friend to help.

:) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

I have a eye on it :) I will try to have it. I will send you a message if I win it.

10 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

And they went well below the asking price that someone has for their fixed price listing (as I expected)

5 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Yeah, that person is nuts with thinking they’ll get that.  I did expect to yours to go for a bit more however.  

Yep. Crazytown 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 7:37 PM, EdgeOfPortal said:

Who got it? Cmart? 320€ for Chess and the 32k cart is quite a bargain. Not to mention the other stuff.

Edited by Intymike

2 hours ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Yeah, I was expecting it to go much higher. I’d also like to know who got it, still interested in some of those variants.

It's probably because this auction site has no countdown warning. I was sure the end was on Saturday. But it ended on Friday.

Totally real - I bought several of the INTV releases from my local Toys R Us in Northern, NJ in the mid to late 80’s. My sister even bought me an INTV System III from there for $69.99 which I still have in working condition kind of sentimental to me since she passed.

But yes the INTV games were sold via catalog but I got more than 1/2 of mine from local video store & Toys R Us who I would prank call & ask if they had Intellivision games that didn’t even exist. Who knows maybe I contributed to keeping Inty games on shelves for an extra few months lol.

• Haha 1