IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Cool stuff for sure.

I'm just not seeing that value though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Happiestsellerever originally listed this for sale.  Guess it went from one scalper to another. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Drop 2 zeros off the price... and it still might be too high.  I don't know the price for the Mattel watch, but mutilating 2 demo boxes just so you can picture frame them devalues them, not increase their value.

Agreed. The boxes are worthless, what you have are three nice loose demo carts, a watch and a pretty nice Italian system. Whatever that is worth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I was actually wondering if it was the very same listed by the happy seller…

Can’t believe he could sell it at that price!!!😳😳😳

How much was it? 2k$? I remember it was very high…

I’m hoping there wouldn’t be more than one of these made.  Who knows what it might have sold for.  Likely the reason for the ridiculous price here.  

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 1:40 PM, Morpheus said:

I made an offer on the mutilated Demo cart set on Ebay.

$150 for each cart, $25 for frame & matte, $150 for sealed boxed system, $25 for Mattel watch, $50 shipping.

= $700.

"It was Declined"

*(I noticed in description the seller says all 3 carts are brand new mint. Later it says they were all put into system and tested. Even later it says the auction is as-is because none of the carts can be tested. (So, which is it?)

Im curious if the carts even have boards in them.

Another funny thing.. seller says the watch is new because it even has protective plastic cover over face! (Because nobody can ever fake that..lol).

Besides, i do not remember that they even did that with plastic over faces back in the 1980s.

I was into watches back then & i cannot remember protective covers until late 90s or 2000s maybe.

Maybe im wrong. Anyone?

20230210_182858.jpg

6 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

$150 for each cart, $25 for frame & matte, $150 for sealed boxed system, $25 for Mattel watch, $50 shipping.

= $700.

"It was Declined"

*(I noticed in description the seller says all 3 carts are brand new mint. Later it says they were all put into system and tested. Even later it says the auction is as-is because none of the carts can be tested. (So, which is it?)

Another funny thing.. seller says the watch is new because it even has protective plastic cover over face! (Because nobody can ever fake that..lol).

Besides, i do not remember that they even did that with plastic over faces back in the 1980s.

I was into watches back then & i cannot remember protective covers until late 90s or 2000s maybe.

Maybe im wrong. Anyone?

20230210_182858.jpg

So it looks like that the seller consciously set the price at 250k…

I thought it was a two digit mistake…

The world is really full of crazy people!!!🤣🤣🤣

Rog, I didn’t make my 50$ offer for the watch yet… If you want, you can try to rise your offer to 700$ and, if he accepts, I’ll take it!👍🤠😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So it looks like that the seller consciously set the price at 250k…

I thought it was a two digit mistake…

The world is really full of crazy people!!!🤣🤣🤣

Rog, I didn’t make my 50$ offer for the watch yet… If you want, you can try to rise your offer to 700$ and, if he accepts, I’ll take it!👍🤠😎

No thanks.

Its a crap-shoot at best. Like those that said before.. Its really just an auction for 3 unboxed demo carts. None of which are guaranteed to work. I think my offer was fair considering the given information. Maybe a bit low if they are working.

Go for the watch.. ok by me.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 4:44 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

= $700.

"It was Declined"

Maybe im wrong. Anyone?

20230210_182858.jpg

I made an offer back on Feb 5th for $195.  It was insta-rejected.  I'll admit to not having done the math on what it was worth since I was half joking in my offer amount.

Just now, cmart604 said:

Holy crap!!!  The rare Australian clam shell Donkey Kong!! 

super rare to find! This will make 1 person very happy!

(I already have mine) 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

What makes it rare? Im not seeing the draw.

Were these made specifically for renting? Or were they actually sold like this instead of regular boxes.

This was a legitimate Australian release. Carnival exists as well. I've probably seen less than ten of each of these. 

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Rev did try to sell it already some months ago, (unless it’s another one)  at 900 bucks or more, if I remember well.

Let’s see how high it will go, there are already 7 bidders…

It’s an amazing piece for sure!👍👍👍

I foolishly once turned down a trade offer for this.   This for CIB Spiker.  Haha.  Live and learn. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1