IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

20 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Hi Popeye,

I bought one NIB from Italy >10 years ago & paid approx. $550 (box had small tear size of quarter), but it was NEW never used & had all paperwork, foam, etc.. I liked it because it’s rare but actually was a pretty neat invention BITD. Unlike a playable which obviously is cool but just a paper weight.

I would pass at that price because it’s not CIB. Something that rare better to buy one time CIB if you want it CIB. If you don’t care about box, manual, warranty card, etc. then make an offer you think is fair for working loose one. But NIB/CIB mint I would expect someone to pay up to $750-ish imo.

Thanks a lot Joe. I will follow your advice. If I ever get one of those it will be CIB and in very good conditions.

• Like 2

No problem!

And I only realized after that this one is missing lid altogether & seller trying to make it like it’s no big deal. To me it is - it protects the 8-games from dust/dirt/etc.. very nicely. Then there is the nasty rust mark on bottom.

Not sure on value but if you can find one loose with lid in good condition (paperwork a big bonus), I think anything under $350 you may want to grab if you like condition.

What everyone else think several here may have additional info.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

No problem!

And I only realized after that this one is missing lid altogether & seller trying to make it like it’s no big deal. To me it is - it protects the 8-games from dust/dirt/etc.. very nicely. Then there is the nasty rust mark on bottom.

Not sure on value but if you can find one loose with lid in good condition (paperwork a big bonus), I think anything under $350 you may want to grab if you like condition.

What everyone else think several here may have additional info.

I agree.

To me, the lid is just as important than the box.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

LOL, that price is about double what it's worth (maybe even triple)....

• Like 2

On 3/28/2023 at 8:46 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I saw a set of those end not too long ago for around $200. Cant remember when but looks like similar amount of cardboard. 

This one ended at 91 bucks…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295590412108?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xnra49irQ4i&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Nuf-_TBYSPC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

48 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Wow that’s cheap didn’t they originally sell for $120? After his/her fees seller took a bath & buyer got a steal if you wanted it. I believe it sold for well north of $250 a couple times. I don’t have or want them personally.

They still sell on Intellivision's website for $150 + $15.75 shipping. So anyone with the eight pack new paid around $165+, that seller after fees and all likely made back only 50% of what he paid.

49 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Wow that’s cheap didn’t they originally sell for $120? After his/her fees seller took a bath & buyer got a steal if you wanted it. I believe it sold for well north of $250 a couple times. I don’t have or want them personally.

Me either,.. I have too much cardboard already. Gonna burn some boxes this weekend to try and clean up some.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

I Europe they were sold at 150€ in october 2021. At that time it was approx 175 bucks…

I bought them looking forward to the Amico consolle, but I’m still waiting for its release!🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I Europe they were sold at 150€ in october 2021. At that time it was approx 175 bucks…

I bought them looking forward to the Amico consolle, but I’m still waiting for its release!🤣🤣🤣

Its OK Morpheus..  they will make nice coasters for your Whiskey!

20230404_151648.jpg

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Lol..  I didnt mean i was burning game boxes.. just broken down cardboard scrap.

haha I know...

I'm just sad I sold my childhood Intellivision and games many moons ago.  I know I didn't have a ton of the rare ones, but I specifically recall having a boxed Congo Bongo (which I need), all the Imagic games (I was obsessed with how good they all were), and I know I had Diner. I'm sure someone got a great deal on that lot.

3 hours ago, vtadave said:

haha I know...

I'm just sad I sold my childhood Intellivision and games many moons ago.  I know I didn't have a ton of the rare ones, but I specifically recall having a boxed Congo Bongo (which I need), all the Imagic games (I was obsessed with how good they all were), and I know I had Diner. I'm sure someone got a great deal on that lot.

Been there.

I know it sucks to think of all the cool games we let go before.

11 hours ago, vtadave said:

haha I know...

That was me as well.  Sold my Intellivision and all the games back in my late teens.  I had only the commons as I had stopped buying before the INTV days.  I did see the Intellivision III in Toys R Us and was curious what was up with that but not enough to buy one at that point.

On 2/11/2023 at 1:44 AM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I made an offer on the mutilated Demo cart set on Ebay.

$150 for each cart, $25 for frame & matte, $150 for sealed boxed system, $25 for Mattel watch, $50 shipping.

= $700.

"It was Declined"

*(I noticed in description the seller says all 3 carts are brand new mint. Later it says they were all put into system and tested. Even later it says the auction is as-is because none of the carts can be tested. (So, which is it?)

Im curious if the carts even have boards in them.

Another funny thing.. seller says the watch is new because it even has protective plastic cover over face! (Because nobody can ever fake that..lol).

Besides, i do not remember that they even did that with plastic over faces back in the 1980s.

I was into watches back then & i cannot remember protective covers until late 90s or 2000s maybe.

Maybe im wrong. Anyone?

20230210_182858.jpg

You should try to make your offer again Rog!

The price of this lot dropped by 98%!!! from 250k to 4,9k…🤣🤣🤣

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115764831677?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=d09x7VdARf2&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Nuf-_TBYSPC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY