IGNORED

IDE Plus 2.0 - preorder starts today

drac030

Creeper!

now hands of my IDE 2.0, Sic!cart & Ultimate 1mb...

no i am a thief... but you can have the SIC!cart... not worth stealing, inexpensive enough to buy one :'D

sloopy.

Thats both irrelevant and inappropriate..

hardly surprising, considering the source...

Your commentary saddens me, I only posted that picture to remind you to do the right thing. Instead you take it negatively despite my efforts to make it clear that nothing was implied. You needlessly slander me, when i'm perfectly capable of doing that myself. But it's MY name to slander. Too bad your such a petty person, your genius is outweighed by the sheer volume of bullshit that comes from your polluted mind.

How about you apply the comment quoted above to your original post that initiated this commentary in the first place.

Have a nice day :)

Thats both irrelevant and inappropriate..

hardly surprising, considering the source...

Your commentary saddens me, I only posted that picture to remind you to do the right thing. Instead you take it negatively despite my efforts to make it clear that nothing was implied. You needlessly slander me, when i'm perfectly capable of doing that myself.

I havent slandered you at all.. Everything I said was true.

your genius is outweighed by the sheer volume of bullshit that comes from your polluted mind.

I'm hardly a "genius" by anyone's standards..

You are accusing ME of spewing "bullshit"?

I'll make a deal with you. From now on, you don't open your mouth unless youve got something USEFUL to add to the conversation, and I'll do the same.. And as long as you honor this agreement, I'll never say another bad thing about you.

Polish post office claims that six working days.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! (and this is not a reflection on you Simius, but rather the polish post office, and the US post office)

The last four packages from Poland took 6 weeks approximately, It takes about three weeks to hit customs and then depending on how picky customs is being will determine if it's a week or three weeks until it's released to USPS.

well, 6 working days seems reasonable... if the Polish Post is like the USPS, and they only actually work two days a week... translated to normal time thats 3 weeks, now take into consideration, its getting to be vacation time for some, and sick days... 6 weeks = 6 working days...

(with apologies to any AA members who work in the post, except if your in customs, then kiss me crack... and my initials are SW if you want to hold up my package :'D )

sloopy.

well, 6 working days seems reasonable... if the Polish Post is like the USPS, and they only actually work two days a week... translated to normal time thats 3 weeks, now take into consideration, its getting to be vacation time for some, and sick days... 6 weeks = 6 working days...

(with apologies to any AA members who work in the post, except if your in customs, then kiss me crack... and my initials are SW if you want to hold up my package :'D )

sloopy.

You don't need to try and get my packages held up Sloopy, they do that well enough on their own :D

I am not a great fan of our Post either, but that's what they claim:

Czas dostarczania listów za granicę Zagraniczne listy priorytetowe powinny zostać doręczone w następujących terminach:

• do trzeciego dnia roboczego po dniu nadania, jeżeli adresowane są do krajów europejskich
  • do szóstego dnia roboczego po dniu nadania, jeśli adresowane są do innych krajów niż europejskie.

Listy ekonomiczne adresowane do krajów europejskich doręczane są w terminach dłuższych niż 6 dni. Terminy te zależą od kraju przeznaczenia listu i drogi kierowania listu z Polski do kraju przeznaczenia.

Jeśli chodzi o listy ekonomiczne do Stanów Zjednoczonych Ameryki, to wysyłane one są z Polski statkami. Statki z Polski wypływają z określoną częstotliwością. Czas trwania podróży statku: ponad 2 tygodnie

Translation:

Foreign delivery times:

Foreign priority letters should be delivered within following terms:

* until the third working day after the posting day, if addressed to European countries

* until the sixth working day after the posting day, if addressed to countries ouside the Europe

Economic letters addressed to European countries are delivered in terms longer than 6 days. The delivery time depends on the destination country and on the actual route the letter is delivered through on its way to the destination country.

Economic letters to the USA are sent from Poland using ships. The ships depart with certain frequency. The trip time of a ship: over two weeks.

http://www.poczta-polska.pl/Pomoc/

I think they quite reasonably guarantee delivery within three or six working days as long as the letter (or parcel) doesn't go outside the borders of Poland. If it does, they probably only guarantee the letter/parcel be delivered within 3/6 working days to a foreign service, which takes the delivery over and sends it over to the destination.

Edited by drac030

Naturally, with this on the way, Canada Post is threatening to strike at midnight Thursday...

:x

yeah i heard about that, had 6-7 things i rushed and shipped to a few people in Canada who needed some repairs done...

hope its over quick for you...

sloopy.

I think they quite reasonably guarantee delivery within three or six working days as long as the letter (or parcel) doesn't go outside the borders of Poland. If it does, they probably only guarantee the letter/parcel be delivered within 3/6 working days to a foreign service, which takes the delivery over and sends it over to the destination.

Well I think they give them to guys on ponies at the border.

I think they deliver to the sea port so that it gets on a ship within six days. It may be a shorter time, but notice that ships depart at "certain frequency" (this probably means "not daily" and implies some further delay). Let's say it is a week. The actual shipping time takes (as they claim, more than) two weeks. Then the customs officers are astonished for another two weeks. Then it takes the postal service another period of several days to deliver it. And here you are, as you wrote, it takes six weeks to get it to your post-box...