IGNORED

High Score Club 9.08 - Variety Pack 4

Ze_ro

While I'm on the subject, welcome to all our new players (I won't make a list, because I don't want to miss anybody).

We seem to have acquired quite a bevy of players and score postings here for HSC 9.08. Awesome. :thumbsup:

Thank ya Mr.Scrabbler15:) Got to keep it alive n' Interesting! lol! I love the whole concept! Great idea! I hope we can enjoy this for years to come.:)

EXTRA TIP FOR JOUST - PTERODACTYL ("P") WAVE:

Don't try to destroy a Pterodactyl, because it's not necessary to complete this type of wave. Destroying a pterodactyl is more difficult than unseating Bounders, Hunters and Shadow Lords. Always position your bird at the center of screen (specially in "P" waves) to minimize the risk of losing your life.

Edited by oyamafamily

Stampede

Added 7ks! Can I get a yeee-haw?! :!: :D

Was playing along fine, suddenly the cattle became stubborn without warning,

and literally wouldn't move forward AT ALL... lost about 5 lives in 3 seconds. :ponder:

Happened during one of those speed sprints where the yellows disapear.

post-3059-0-31488700-1304253267_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Stampede

Added 7ks! Can I get a yeee-haw?! icon_exclaim.gif:D

Was playing along fine, suddenly the cattle became stubborn without warning,

and literally wouldn't move forward AT ALL... lost about 5 lives in 3 seconds. :ponder:

Happened during one of those speed sprints where the yellows disapear.

YEEE-HAW!!! :cool::thumbsup:

• Like 1

Joust 24300 -- Not bad, first time I ever played was an hour ago. :D

Jungle Hunt 5100 -- Cannot remember how to kill alligators or get past the dancing dude! :lol:

Stampede 1775 and unlikely to get any better. :roll: Pretty sure this is the game they make you play in Hell.

joust.jpg

stampede.jpg

junglehunt.jpg

• Like 1

Probably won't be able to hold on to any top ten finishes this episode... also, my wife took my camera on her vacation, so I'm working on the honor system here.

Current high scores:

Joust - 115,000

Stampede - 3,669

Jungle Hunt - 23,030

Also, I hate Megamania. Simple hate. Oh well, score to come before tomorrow's deadline.

Probably won't be able to hold on to any top ten finishes this episode... also, my wife took my camera on her vacation, so I'm working on the honor system here.

Current high scores:

Joust - 115,000

Stampede - 3,669

Jungle Hunt - 23,030

Also, I hate Megamania. Simple hate. Oh well, score to come before tomorrow's deadline.

LOL, it's okay, I hate Stampede. :D

Current high scores:

Joust - 115,000

Stampede - 3,669

Jungle Hunt - 23,030

LOL, it's okay, I hate Stampede. :D

We're not gonna get anywhere, if y'all keep holding back how you really feel. :D

Some minor increases to get in before the deadline in case I don't have any more playtime today. Got a bit better at Jungle Hunt, but those damn rocks in the second run always get me. Doesn't matter how many lives I save up, the big ones are killer, just can't get a feel for it. A little better at Joust, broke 100K in Megamania, but I can't seem to get my dogie wrastling skills back in Stampede. I'm barely breaking 1K now, it's pathetic. Oh well, old score still very good. It seems I need to play that game pretty consistently to get a score like I did. I took pictures of these score increases, but I won't post them unless anyone really cares. They're not that much higher than what I had previously.

Megamania: 110,860

Jungle Hunt: 22,420

Stampede: 5,906

Joust: 134,300