IGNORED

High Score Club 9.08 - Variety Pack 4

Ze_ro

Jungle Hunt: 21,170

big improvement. Did you get to the "almost impossible to time" big boulders in round 2?

Thanks, Frostbite. I finally got through the entire 1st round a couple times, but didn't make it to the round 2 boulders on either occasion. Gonna try again right now.........

Finally getting better at Megamania. Those pink pie things or whatever in wave three are beast. Lost four lives there, otherwise doing good. I'll post a picture when I break 100K, if I do! Current scores:

Megamania: 98,880

Jungle Hunt: 22,150

Stampede: 5,906

nice new Stampede score

Ahhh, I see you GOT IT just around the same time I did...

I can see Scrabbler far off in the distance now!

Cowboy up!

Stampede

The trail is long and I can hear the posse comin'. My horse is getting tired. :D

lol... One more game before my horse goes to sleep... I lost some cattle, 4 lives worth at 9ks, I had 6 lives, but stretched it

to,

I make my nicer scores bigger and bolder so Zero can read/catch them easier.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

New Scores:

1) Megamania: 265,970

2) Joust: 36,050

3) My cat: rates me as stupid for playing all these games

LOL! Kitty is annoyed with the constant gameplay. ;) My cat sat down right on the 7800 buttons yesterday as we were trying to use the game select. :D

Here is my first attempt:

Stampede 1113

Megamania 6170

Joust 21550

Jungle Hunt 18690

post-27767-0-06331100-1303820597_thumb.jpg post-27767-0-51201400-1303820656_thumb.jpg post-27767-0-15371500-1303820695_thumb.jpg post-27767-0-58593500-1303820740_thumb.jpg

It's school holidays here so it's hard to get a chance to play games without the kids wanting to play too. Although they would probably get better scores than me!

I'm submitting these just in case I don't get submit again before the deadline.

New Scores:

1) Megamania: 265,970

2) Joust: 36,050

3) My cat: rates me as stupid for playing all these games

LOL! Kitty is annoyed with the constant gameplay. ;) My cat sat down right on the 7800 buttons yesterday as we were trying to use the game select. :D

Hello gal, you gonna post some scores soon? or did kitty cat reset 'em? :twisted:

Okay, cowpokes, stand back, 'cause I'm gonna get into the saddlebags and break out the exclamation points:

Stampede - 23,854 !!!!! (Improved from 18,653)

Notice the '2' where the steer head use to be to the left of the logo.

I'm headed to the bunkhouse on this one. At the end, the cows just refused to be bumped ahead anymore.

What I've loved about playing this one is all of the split second stategic and tactical decisions. Throw the rope, now? Do I have time to push herd and get back? How do I formulate an immediate 'Plan B' when I miss something?

This is, obviously, a personal best. I would have never got there, but for our marvelous HSC. This one made my season.

post-26187-0-80779500-1303862933_thumb.jpg

JOUST - 316,250

post-24681-0-69545400-1303864514_thumb.png

WOO HOOO!! Astronomical improvement!

TIP ABOUT BONUS LIVES IN JOUST:

The maximum number of lives in reserve displayed at the bottom of the screen is 9, but DON'T sacrifice yourself before scoring the next multiple of 20K points (examples: 140K, 160K, 180K, and so fourth). You can continue accumulating more and more extra lives in reserve via scoring more points.

ANOTHER TIP: Before beginning each later level (specially with Shadow Lords, the Blue Opponents), I often position my Joust at the top center of the screen. At the beginning of each wave, I always try to unseat 2 opponents at the top firstly, and I catch eggs as quickly as possible.

Edited by oyamafamily

Okay, cowpokes, stand back, 'cause I'm gonna get into the saddlebags and break out the exclamation points:

I'm headed to the bunkhouse on this one. At the end, the cows just refused to be bumped ahead anymore.

What I've loved about playing this one is all of the split second stategic and tactical decisions. Throw the rope, now? Do I have time to push herd and get back? How do I formulate an immediate 'Plan B' when I miss something?

This is, obviously, a personal best. I would have never got there, but for our marvelous HSC. This one made my season.

Congratulations, Scrabbler, on an amazing score. Here are some heavy duty exclamation points fer ya: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Wow!!!! Awesome score buddy! That is truly AMAZING!! Very happy for you:) Boy I tell ya, I'm lucky if I can get over 2000!!