IGNORED

High Score Club 9.08 - Variety Pack 4

Ze_ro

Current scores. Finally gave Joust a go. Pretty decent score for first try. I would have gotten higher, but in later levels if you die you can easily get killed when you respawn. Picture added too for this score.

Megamania: 98,880

Jungle Hunt: 22,150

Stampede: 5,906

Joust: 131,550

post-22322-0-36241000-1303956142_thumb.jpg

I'm aiming for at least 200K on that. Would like to get 10K on Stampede, seem stuck at upper 5Ks. Breaking 30K on Jungle would be good, but I really dislike that game after the first rounds. Megamania I want to get to 100K at least, very doable.

I'm aiming for at least 200K on that. Would like to get 10K on Stampede, seem stuck at upper 5Ks. Breaking 30K on Jungle would be good, but I really dislike that game after the first rounds. Megamania I want to get to 100K at least, very doable.

Yeah, I seem to have reached a plateau on Stampede in the 5K's and in Jungle Hunt at 24K. I keep trying to like Jungle Hunt, but it just isn't working for me. I'll probably focus on Joust now.

Okay, cowpokes, stand back, 'cause I'm gonna get into the saddlebags and break out the exclamation points:

Stampede - 23,854 !!!!! (Improved from 18,653)

Notice the '2' where the steer head use to be to the left of the logo.

I'm headed to the bunkhouse on this one. At the end, the cows just refused to be bumped ahead anymore.

What I've loved about playing this one is all of the split second stategic and tactical decisions. Throw the rope, now? Do I have time to push herd and get back? How do I formulate an immediate 'Plan B' when I miss something?

This is, obviously, a personal best. I would have never got there, but for our marvelous HSC. This one made my season.

Wow!!!! Awesome score buddy! That is truly AMAZING!! Very happy for you:) Boy I tell ya, I'm lucky if I can get over 2000!!

Thank ya, Centiqueen.

And btw, welcome to the HSC.:)

Edited by Scrabbler15

added 300ks extra... I finally get what I'm doing, but my hands

get tired! Especially with so many different level types, over and over...

Megamania

Stampede

1k or 2 higher with Stampede yesterday.

post-3059-0-02325000-1304025186_thumb.jpg

post-3059-0-57067000-1304200051_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

Minor score increase for Joust. I can't seem to get my Megamania groove back. Damn that Joust, when you get to the level I died on, respawning is a bitch. Stupid pterodactyl kept flying into me, and the four or so blue birds flying about pretty much ruined my chances. Need to try to start on upper levels always.

Megamania: 98,880

Jungle Hunt: 22,150

Stampede: 5,906

Joust: 134,050

Okay, here we go, my virgin HSC attempt. :D This was my first game and I'm inclined to leave it as it is since I did pretty well for me, LOL. Anyway, I wanted to post it in case I don't get another chance--seems like my playing time keeps getting interrupted by real life. :P

megamania.jpg

Okay, here we go, my virgin HSC attempt. :D This was my first game and I'm inclined to leave it as it is since I did pretty well for me, LOL. Anyway, I wanted to post it in case I don't get another chance--seems like my playing time keeps getting interrupted by real life. :P

megamania.jpg

Welcome to the HSC fun. I say just ignore real life and keep on playing........

• Like 2

Just to clarify my score of 1,000,000 points in Joust, I decided to play again using TWO variations at the same gameplay (for statistics only): FASTEST TIME TO 1,000,000 POINTS, and FASTEST TIME TO 100 WAVES.

BEFORE ROLLING THE SCORE - WAVE 94 (93 waves completed)

post-24681-0-08176000-1304123787_thumb.png

AFTER ROLLING THE SCORE - WAVE 99 (98 waves completed)

post-24681-0-86020100-1304123794_thumb.png

AFTER ROLLING WAVE NUMBER - WAVE 101 ("1" displayed, 100 waves completed)

post-24681-0-89874900-1304123799_thumb.png

FASTEST TIME TO 1,000,000 POINTS: 53min40s

FASTEST TIME TO 100 WAVES: approximately 58min

Edited by oyamafamily