Yesterday I found:

MadCats steering wheel/pedal set for Dreamcast

Dreamcast Keyboard

Dreamcast controller (original POS one)

VMU (dead battery)

4x memory card (dead battery)

Rumble pack by performance

All bundled for $20

I also picked up Namco Museum and Episode 1 Racer for N64 for $5 each.

I got a WCW vs NWO World Tour for $2 and a Deadly Arts for $5, both loose, but I don't know if you'd call Electronics Botique a thrift. Still, it beats the prices of some pawn shops around here which still want $10 for loose N64 games, even the POS sports titles they have 20 each of! :P

Went thrift store hunting today, I found some pretty good stuff. You guys tell me how I did.

Intellivision II - loose, clean and with all the hookups including an extra TV switch.

Intellivoice - with box in decent shape.

5 games with boxes - Shark Shark, Space Battle, Space Armada, Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack, and Space Spartans.

Sega Genesis 3 - loose, very clean, with all hookups and controllers

8 games loose - Toy Story, Arcade classics, Sonic Classics, Sonic 3D Blast, Championship Pro-Am - in nice condition. Sonic 3, Sub Terrania, and Wolfchild? hard to read the label because they had a sticker over the top of the carts and they peeled off.

2 TI carts I didn't have, Adventure and TI invaders, and an Archer joystick in the box.

I paid 30.00 for the Intellivision stuff, and 25.00 for the Genesis stuff. I may have paid too much but today was my birthday and I didn't have either of these systems so I splurged. (BTW all of you who haven't sent me my MIB Atari 2600 game for my birthday present just PM me, I don't mind taking it late. :P

I had one other "find" today in the last thrift store I went to. I ran into an old friend of mine I used to work with YEARS ago when we were contracting to a company in the Phillipines. I hadn't seen him since I left there and I found out he now lives 3 miles from my house. Go figure. 8)

Found some Dreamcast games yesterday for AU$10 each :D

I got :

Resident evil : Code Veronica and Marvel vs Capcom

Both in better condition than most of my other games which cost $15 - $20 each...

Only 4 games to go and my DC storage towers will be full :(

It's either completely dry or raining it seems. Stopped by a local thrift since I was going past it for work and they had:

Gameboy Original $8

6x Gameboy Games $4 ea (grabbed these...Tetris, Golf, MarioLand, Warioland, Jeopardy, Hunt for Red October)

Columns for Game Gear $4

6 carts for the TI 99 including a couple of white ones (one burgertime) $1ea

Intellivision, looked clean $10

I only had enough on me for the gameboy games and this place doesn't take anything other than cash. I'm probably going to go back for the rest after work if they are still there.

Gah! I hope it was one of you guys that I saw walking around with the intellivision and NES when I went back. :/ I think that I'd rather it had been gone before I got there than see someone holding it, knowing that old couple driving 10 in a 35 probably kept me from beating the guy to it.

On the other hand, I still got the Gameboy with rechargable battery pack for $8 and a Gamegear (I needed another one of these like I need a hole in my head) that came with 2 rechargable battery packs, 2 ac adapters, and a car adapter as well as The Berinstein Bears Camping Adventure (says sega club...dunno if that means anything or how rare this puppy is) for $15.

Also got these TI99 carts for .95 each:

Alpiner

The Attack

Alien Addition (white plastic)

Burgertime (white plastic)

Munch Man

I don't collect TI, but figured it was hard to pass up as trade bait. :)

I managed to save (literally) a doomed atari 400 that would have been sent to the atari collection in the sky in a couple of days. Managed to get:

-A great condition (after a damn good cleaning) 16k main unit

-2 Atari joysticks

-A 410 tape drive (Now i have 2 different models)

-Atari Basic cart

Didn't get the PS, but it was free, so I'm not complaining. :)

I got up to a Chilly 40F This Morning to go to the local Swapmeet (AKA: Flea Market) At 6:30am. Getting up this early paid off, after finding a Massive Commodore 64 Lot for AU$50. I got the Following things:

Boxed (MINT) Oceanic OC118N (Third Party) Floppy Drive

Boxed (MINT) Commodore Datasette

Boxed (MINT) Commodore 64C

4 Boxed Commodore Joysticks

1 Boxed Commodore Paddles

MINT Lord Of The Rings Game

About 150 Disks

About 50 Tapes

2 Extra Tape Players

About 5 Boxed Carts

Various Manuals

Massive Epson Printer (About 25kg!)

If anyones interested in any of this, shoot me a PM as I'm willing to sell or trade, be quick as It WILL go on ebay within the next week.

30 loose 2600 carts, including about a dozen 2-pak specials - A$15

Saturn stuff - Mouse A$5, Big joystick, A$5, Datel Action Replay Pro A$5, Multitap A$5

SNES cheat and region bypass system - A$5.

Only thing I've tested so far is the joystick, with Panzer Dragoon, and it works.

look at the pile of stuff i found at garage sales today!!!!!!!

ill be up all night testing this stuff well maybe not the sega stuff dont have no sega games so dont know if that stuff even works but the power cords and such was worth it i think some dude 4 blocks from me had all of this stuff in one box marked $50 i ended up gettin it for $35 all you see except a few nes games i already had besides those all this was in one dang box took me 2 hours to untangle it lol and the kicker to it is he said if it hadnt sold he was gettin ready to haul it off to goodwill!!!! :x

post-3308-1055123389_thumb.jpg

Payed $6 for this lot today,

Double dunk for the 2600

Super football for the 2600, The label says 7800 on the end and the cover with no 2600 in sight

A boxed Dr Mario and 3 weird looking carts which dont seem to be for anything i own. They are wide and short, the dust covers are on the outside. The PCBS inside are stamped Tandy and date from 81 to 83.

A pretty good day:

5 TG-16 games for $3 ea including Bonk's adventure...all complete

7 SMS games complete (all R1-R2) for $3 ea

Coleco Pacman tabletop in really rough condition $3 (dunno if it works yet)

Entex Color Football 4 $2

Today at a Goodwill I found a 2600 Swordquest Fireworld cart (with the screw exposed) with a Swordquest Earthworld end label that was intact but had been folded. I thought it could actually be worth the $1.25 if there was something interesting inside so i bought it. There was something else in it--Realsports Soccer. Must've been an interesting decision about putting that combo together to save the RS Soccer...

All the employees at every thrift store I've ever been to are crooks. They'll steal anything that comes in a box or looks like a system, so all I manage to get are crap loose games and the occasional weird controler.

So go volunteer at one :D Charities never pass up free labour. (Then you too can be a crook ;) )

Got a Sega Genesis last night at the auction for $7. It's missing the power unit, but it came with PGA TOur Golf II, Combat Cars, Hard Drivin, and Sonic II.

Had a strange experience today at the flea market. I found a N64 bag with a controller, Mayhem Mario Cart, Armorines, & a Alien vs Predator for the Jaguar System. The guy also had a Nintendo system in the box, but with no carts, or a pistol. Paid $20 for it all. Sold the system to some babe who really wanted it for $40.

Boxed PAL Atari 7800, plus 2x 7800 games (Donkey Kong and Pole Position II, both with instructions), 6x common 2600 games and HES' Super Action Pack (Pitfall, Grand Prix, Laser Blast, Barnstorming) -- the last item is boxed in a HES case designed for a NES cart, even though the slick clearly says 2600.

A$15.