IGNORED

Kjmann's Atari Pirates cartridges...

Sikor

Dang, I just have to add my 2 cents on this topic...

IF (KJMANN sells carts) THEN

IF (The software on cart doesn't make it more expensive) AND ((developer of software agrees or plainly doesn't care) OR (software is freeware)) THEN

I don't care

ELSE

Someone needs his head and morals checked

ENDIF

ENDIF

nerd! :D I bet your pickup line in college was "hi honey! what's your GPA"

Dang, I just have to add my 2 cents on this topic...

IF (KJMANN sells carts) THEN

IF (The software on cart doesn't make it more expensive) AND ((developer of software agrees or plainly doesn't care) OR (software is freeware)) THEN

I don't care

ELSE

Someone needs his head and morals checked

ENDIF

ENDIF

nerd! :D I bet your pickup line in college was "hi honey! what's your GPA"

better then mine...

'My hardware is compatible with your software, lets interface!'

only ever worked on one woman... i am married to her now...

sloopy.

• Like 1

If I were a newcomer to the AA group and try to define the character of this forum based on some of the responses within this posting, I would think that the purpose for existence of this group is to bash other fellow Atarians.

I'm not certain of the purpose of a posting like this one and would have liked that the purpose was clearly defined within the posting to avoid any further misunderstanding. Is it to seek a friendly resolution to a misunderstanding, to settle some differences, or just to incite demoralizing dissension within the Atari community?

I truly believe that this issue could have been resolved (if that were the true intent of the posting) without creating a lot of hurt feelings! A little bit of maturity and consideration from everyone goes a long way.

I would have much rather see that we support each other here at this site. It should be a place where we can relax, unwind, have some fun and leave the brutal world behind for just a little while.

atx4us

• Like 1

If I were a newcomer to the AA group and try to define the character of this forum based on some of the responses within this posting, I would think that the purpose for existence of this group is to bash other fellow Atarians.

I'm not certain of the purpose of a posting like this one and would have liked that the purpose was clearly defined within the posting to avoid any further misunderstanding. Is it to seek a friendly resolution to a misunderstanding, to settle some differences, or just to incite demoralizing dissension within the Atari community?

[text clipped for brevity]

I agree totally, atx4us. Particularly, I think people should not loosely bandy about the "P" word, in fact I think the moderators should take a firmer hand and determine whether or not the accusatory title of a persistent thread like this is warranted. I think it is not. A laissez faire moderation style is not suitable when there are allegations of criminality and personal attacks on character.

TiN[]BoX