IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Please don't report my item...it is uBeR RaRE$$$!!!!:

For your consideration, here is my copy of SUPER ACTION CRICKET!!!! It is so rare, it is considered an R492!!!! This copy is 1 of -78,032 ever made!!! Take a look:

attachicon.gif$_57.JPG

There's even a box for it!!!

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-06-07 at 8.10.26 PM.png

The first one with $3,496.78 gets it!!!! Don't miss out on this piece of history folks!!!! :P

If the game is endorsed by the Great Shatner, then any price that you set for it is simply not enough!!!
  • Like 2

For your consideration, here is my copy of SUPER ACTION CRICKET!!!! It is so rare, it is considered an R492!!!! This copy is 1 of -78,032 ever made!!! Take a look:

You can make it even more rare by removing the circuit board from the shell, applying a white label over the ROM chip and writing "Cricket Proto" on it! Then you'll really have something special!

• Like 4

I actually have the RAREST EVER Coleco Vision game out there. It's SO RARE, I bet none of you guys ever knew it even existed.

So here's how it goes, to get this ULTIMATE RARE GAME, send me 500$, i'll send you a thank you letter in exchange. You won't get anything, no game, nothing. But this is where it's all down too, it's SO FRIGGIN' RARE, you'll have the privilege to say you paid for the RAREST game on ColecoVision ever. Sure you don't have the game, but you'll have proof of purchase that at least you paid for the RAREST COLECO VISION IN THE UNIVERSE, and that my friends... it's that rare!!!

Will take orders from today until end of june. If anybody want's this AWESOME RARE GAME, past june it will be double the price!!!

Thanks!

#waitingforthecashtopourin

Heheheh!!

• Like 3

Your game is not as rare than mine. I have CIB "Invisible Man" with its collector packaging including the invisible box and the invisible cartridge. When you plug the invisible cartridge in the colecovision and power on, you can play the invisible game titled "Turn Game Off Before Inserting Cartridge"!

• Like 5

Your game is not as rare than mine. I have CIB "Invisible Man" with its collector packaging including the invisible box and the invisible cartridge. When you plug the invisible cartridge in the colecovision and power on, you can play the invisible game titled "Turn Game Off Before Inserting Cartridge"!

So your game must be an R-10 !

I just paypaled you my invisible money... I have no idea how much...

• Like 3

I just paypaled you my invisible money... I have no idea how much...

I just shipped it this morning, in a invisible package, so look well in your mail box, it is not because you don't see it that it is not here. So don't open a paypal litige against me! I have the invisible bill that prove the shipment! See the scan below :

:)

• Like 1

I just shipped it this morning, in a invisible package, so look well in your mail box, it is not because you don't see it that it is not here. So don't open a paypal litige against me! I have the invisible bill that prove the shipment! See the scan below :

:)

I got it! Totally fast shipping too... See Attached picture...

• Like 4

HOLY CRAP! You guys aren't going to believe this! I was looking at one of my Donkey Kong carts and decided to open it up. First, I pulled off the label, then I cracked the case with a hammer. I was left with only the circuit board. I then de-soldered the chip, got rid of that and then got rid of the board. You'll never guess what I was left with!

It's the incredibly rare invisible cart!!! I can't believe it guys!!!

Since Youki was successful in selling his and there aren't more on the market, I'll let min go for $100,000 + shipping + handling + PayPal fees + other fees.

• Like 3

HOLY CRAP! You guys aren't going to believe this! I was looking at one of my Donkey Kong carts and decided to open it up. First, I pulled off the label, then I cracked the case with a hammer. I was left with only the circuit board. I then de-soldered the chip, got rid of that and then got rid of the board. You'll never guess what I was left with!

It's the incredibly rare invisible cart!!! I can't believe it guys!!!

Since Youki was successful in selling his and there aren't more on the market, I'll let min go for $100,000 + shipping + handling + PayPal fees + other fees.

You lucky son of a gun, well at least now I know of 2 who have the incredibly rare invisible cart! I'm so jealous!!!!!!

Always the same guys that get all the great stuff!!!

The title is so invisible it's now obvious by the 'Turn Game Off Before Inserting Cartridge' that you got the real thing...!!!

But wait...... I think I also have that game now....

• Like 1

Come to think of it, by the non looks of it, it might just be the most common game ever released of the Coleco Vision.... proving that my ULTIMATE RAREST GAME truly is the ULTIMATE RAREST GAME rated R-ARE.

sh*t!!!!... i had managed to make believe that the most comun game of the universe was the rarest one. And now because of you , my hope to become enough rich selling my huge stock of "invisible man" to buy the ultra rare loose R-Infinite Donkey Kong cart from our favorite seller is vanished.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_(

• Like 1

This comment is a holy grail and there is only one of this exact comment ever typed in the entire world by me and maybe even the universe . But I must let this go and sell it due to I want a ton of money and I swear I don't have anymore :ponder: . This comment is also rated an R 10 on some rarity scale that is made up so I can get rich off of somebody elses hard work . Any bidders , I only want $ 10,000 for it or best offer ?