IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Really? He asked for a reproduction label for a homebrew game he bought? Does it use a standard Coleco shell with the two screw holes under the lable?

..Al

Cart shell is blue back and white front. It has 2 screws under the sticker like the standard Coleco cart shell.

My Smurf Challenge label is still perfectly blue and has not come lose.

http://www.atariage....ls/page__st__25

Post 30, looking for a reproduction label?

Just an FYI, As a rule of thumb I don't make repro labels of homebrews games. I've never made one for Smurf Challenge. I don't think I've ever made any labels for the person in question as a matter of fact.

Edited by pboland
  • Like 1

Been reading this thread with dismay. Just glad the guy has finally been exposed. Looks like Albert has now kicked him out of AA - good call. Next thing you know he'll be looking for a refund of his AA subscription money!!!!

I would suggest that several people subscribe to his eBay sales and keep reporting any that are illegal. Just because he's gone from AA doesn't mean he won't find a way to continue.

• Like 2

I sent Argentina a mail. This guy had 2 Ghost carts, one left.

I don't remember seeing his name in buying the ghostblaster if that is what you mean by ghost carts.

Sorry guess I am not awake yet you were definately talking about Ghost & Zombies. There is no way he just came into 2 carts without box and instruction so he is definately producing them.

Edited by ColecoDan

Been reading this thread with dismay. Just glad the guy/gal has finally been exposed. Looks like Albert has now kick him out of AA - good call. Next thing you know he'll be looking for a refund of his AA subscription money!!!!

I would suggest that several people subscribe to his eBay sales and keep reporting any that are illegal. Just because he's gone from AA doesn't mean he won't find a way to continue.

People are still bidding on his auction and ebay obviously still hasn't done anything with J-F and my report that it is fake. You may need everyone from the site to report it so that ebay does something.

People are still bidding on his auction and ebay obviously still hasn't done anything with J-F and my report that it is fake. You may need everyone from the site to report it so that ebay does something.

eBay seems to be notoriously bad in removing items that are reported of this nature. The fastest way to get items removed from eBay is to use the VeRO (Verified Rights Owner) program. But this requires that you own the intellectual property you're reporting. I've successfully used this in the past and usually items are removed damn fast with this method. So, in this case, the original homebrew author would need to use VeRO to report the auction.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/vero-rights-owner.html

..Al

Ok, so someone just told me this guy goes by the name of Sergio, who I also know by the name of Danilo, and from his posts here, he seems to even have a 3rd name, Fernando. I have this guy address, he lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina. But just to make sure I am not accusing the wrong person here, it would be great if someone who has made business with him before provide me with an address so we can double check. I actually had a small problem with this person early this year, but I better don't give the details until we can confirm.

He was also making problems on the Dingoonity forums under the name "danilop2k2" and after he was banned under the name "GCWB". He preordered a GCW-Zero (Opensource Linux gaming handheld) and got impatient that delivery takes longer than expected. Then he rudely demanding a refund after he tried to re-sell his pre-order to people on the waiting list at a profit.

Robert

This guy should be banned from Atariage, he is the main reason Curt Vendel left the Atari 7800 forum.

Guy like this could also be a reason to left the CV homebrew scene.. At least for me...

I don't have time to mess up with him .... Otherwise....

I don't have the FUCKIN rom file for the NES homebrew Battle Kid ..... And I used alot the NES Powerpak

Should I cry? NO! I bough the actual cartridge and I'm still happy to have it!

I will make it clear once for all...... I don't give a fuck about rom files!

We are doing this to keep the CV alive, and I doubt rom files can do that!

Mr Bootlegging....... GET LOST!

Go, pirate homebrew games..... And you will see homebrewers stay away from the scene!

No new releases, no roms .... Nothing at all!

That would be fun if the guy live near me .... Cause I would pay him a visit!

I'm done!

• Like 1

Guy like this could also be a reason to left the CV homebrew scene.. At least for me...

I don't have time to mess up with him .... Otherwise....

I don't have the FUCKIN rom file for the NES homebrew Battle Kid ..... And I used alot the NES Powerpak

Should I cry? NO! I bough the actual cartridge and I'm still happy to have it!

I will make it clear once for all...... I don't give a fuck about rom files!

We are doing this to keep the CV alive, and I doubt rom files can do that!

Mr Bootlegging....... GET LOST!

Go, pirate homebrew games..... And you will see homebrewers stay away from the scene!

No new releases, no roms .... Nothing at all!

That would be fun if the guy live near me .... Cause I would pay him a visit!

I'm done!

Deep breath J-F. For every one bad egg there are dozens of good ones.

Little bit of goodness coming your way by PM.

• Like 1

Now I am really suspicious about this guy, and seriously considering to cancel his SGM order.

I hate to be "that guy", :lol: but if you cancel his SGM order, please sell it to me.

thatGuy.png

...seriously. Oops, can I say that?

Edited by KevinMos3
  • Like 1