IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Yep, and all three were bought by the same guy. Care to guess who that guy is? :twisted:

:evil: If you want one I'll give to you for a good price :evil: :lol: $20 for a game that good is a no brainer :idea: Thanks Hitman for the heads up :grin: :thumbsup:

By the way gooddealgames still has them for sale on his site if anyone is looking for that game, its a great game!

Edited by RelliK111

I wonder if she'll make a cameo in next year's "Man of Steel" movie. Probably not, but it'd be a hoot. :P

I would assume if they did a cameo cool thing it would probably be from the more recent smallville since more people would recognize it. Of course if the director has a crush on her then I guess it could be her. ;)

This caught my eye:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2810278150491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281027815049&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

because of the price, and the "CIB". Looks like a repro box to me, since didn't Slither NOT ship with a box, like all of the pack in games? (Donkey Kong, SAC Baseball, Turbo)

Slither is never came with a box there for it is not a repo, it was a limited release of phattyboombatty box here on AA. He made about 30 or so of these boxes and in my opinion he is one of the best box makers out there. He did a Repo of Donkey Kong, and did a Original of Slither and Turbo. Slither and Turbo never had a box made for them so they would not be a repo. Hopefully sometime soon he will release the long awaited Powerlords box :grin::thumbsup:

Edited by RelliK111

Slither is never came with a box there for it is not a repo, it was a limited release of phattyboombatty box here on AA. He made about 30 or so of these boxes and in my opinion he is one of the best box makers out there. He did a Repo of Donkey Kong, and did a Original of Slither and Turbo. Slither and Turbo never had a box made for them so they would not be a repo. Hopefully sometime soon he will release the long awaited Powerlords box :grin: :thumbsup:

I have one of his terrific Turbo boxes. Perhaps the listing should mention that it's a Phattyboombatty box and not an original Coleco Box as well... Just sayin'. :)

Edited by LynxVGL

Slither is never came with a box there for it is not a repo, it was a limited release of phattyboombatty box here on AA. He made about 30 or so of these boxes and in my opinion he is one of the best box makers out there. He did a Repo of Donkey Kong, and did a Original of Slither and Turbo. Slither and Turbo never had a box made for them so they would not be a repo. Hopefully sometime soon he will release the long awaited Powerlords box :grin: :thumbsup:

Much like me who was waiting for his Powerlords box, you missed it.

Unlike all his other boxes he put it in the marketplace and it was sold out before you and I even saw it. :(

Much like me who was waiting for his Powerlords box, you missed it.

Unlike all his other boxes he put it in the marketplace and it was sold out before you and I even saw it. :(

Where was it released I looked all over AA and saw nothing but a picture. I saw no release thread? I just don't understand how I could have missed this :? :? :?

Those are pretty cool, i wonder where you can buy blank cases like that.

You can buy them here: http://www.videogame...2600-5200-7800/ (most of the ColecoVision boxes are the same size as the Atari 2600 boxes). These are sold by AA member @jimpoleshuk. AA member @ianoid also used to sell them but not sure if he still does. I've bought CV box protectors from both guys and the protectors are identical. @jimpoleshuk also sells box protectors for Intellivision games - but didn't you know that already?

You can buy them here: http://www.videogame...2600-5200-7800/ (most of the ColecoVision boxes are the same size as the Atari 2600 boxes). These are sold by AA member @jimpoleshuk. AA member @ianoid also used to sell them but not sure if he still does. I've bought CV box protectors from both guys and the protectors are identical. @jimpoleshuk also sells box protectors for Intellivision games - but didn't you know that already?

I don't think we're talking about the same kind of game case, Andrew. Check the picture in the auction. :)

This caught my eye:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2810278150491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281027815049&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

because of the price, and the "CIB". Looks like a repro box to me, since didn't Slither NOT ship with a box, like all of the pack in games? (Donkey Kong, SAC Baseball, Turbo)

Well then, I guess I completely undervalued my auction for the same box with Slither cart and manual that I posted on eBay before this one! :roll:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1509505292941?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150950529294&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Where was it released I looked all over AA and saw nothing but a picture. I saw no release thread? I just don't understand how I could have missed this :? :? :?

As ColecoDan mentioned, Phatty only posted a sales thread in the MarketPlace for 10 boxes and suffice it to say that they sold out almost immediately. Bad timing for a lot of folks due to the post coming during the week and early in the day when most are at work including your's truly.

Phatty did say that he will make another run of boxes and a bunch of people have expressed their desire to purchase 1 or 2 of them... so hopefully soon there will be some good news for everyone that missed out on the first sale.