IGNORED

Candy Catcher Pre-order! Limited Text Label Version and CIB Version!

disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

The rest are going out this week. I've gotten completely swamped with work. Brian O and Cebus can you both send me your addy's again? When I went to make the labels last night it said ya'lls adderss were invalid on paypal.

Godzilla, Darin and cvga ya'll are head out the door now.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Got mine today! Look great! Thanks for coming through!

• 2 weeks later...
Andre81: Wow that's pretty shitty that someone is selling theirs on ebay and for that price!

I'm still having a hard time understanding why buying low and selling high is a bad thing. If somebody wants to sell their copy of Seaweed Assault for $10,000 and they can get that much for it, why not?

Andre81: Wow that's pretty shitty that someone is selling theirs on ebay and for that price!

I'm still having a hard time understanding why buying low and selling high is a bad thing. If somebody wants to sell their copy of Seaweed Assault for $10,000 and they can get that much for it, why not?

Its not a bad thing per say But it appears that a member(s) now look to buy cheap for limited run games that the author makes at little to no extra money on above expenses and time just to re sell to get a profit

The homebrewers mainly do it for the love of the system push their skills and provide new games for a 30+ year old system and for people to get the limited edition just to resell at a crazy price just takes it away from someone who may want the game for their collection and enjoy playing it

just have a feeling that when all the Boulder Dash's are out someone slimy will ebay within days or weeks

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508287281581?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150828728158&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

What is his forum name?

Yeah, that's pretty lame.

I sold mine (needed money), but it went to a fellow AA member for about the same price I paid for it. Wish more people would think like this when parting with their homebrews.

As far as other comments pertaining to this, I feel this would be a lot less likely to occur if the games were available in the AA store. Candy Catcher is the perfect kind of game for that IMO.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508287281581?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150828728158&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

What is his forum name?

Yeah, that's pretty lame.

I sold mine (needed money), but it went to a fellow AA member for about the same price I paid for it. Wish more people would think like this when parting with their homebrews.

As far as other comments pertaining to this, I feel this would be a lot less likely to occur if the games were available in the AA store. Candy Catcher is the perfect kind of game for that IMO.

If you have to, you have to - but it still goes against the unwritten code of gamers. Bad form - but I still can't judge that person. I can, however, not like it. On the bright side, the seller has a bunch of waaaaaaay overpriced items that have '0' bids.

please, please, please don't let there be a bicycle or a bed involved!

• 3 months later...

Hey Guys,

The last of the CIBs went out this week, I had a huge move to another state with a new job that just consumed WAY to much of my time. FOr International orders I do not have tracking numbers, so please allow up to 3 weeks for the game to get there!

-Grant

Hey Guys,

The last of the CIBs went out this week, I had a huge move to another state with a new job that just consumed WAY to much of my time. FOr International orders I do not have tracking numbers, so please allow up to 3 weeks for the game to get there!

-Grant

Excellent news Grant, thanks for the update! :) I'm looking forward to this great looking package.

I sent a PM in June for a cib but now I only have money for a loose cart...

So I'm changing my mind and I'll happy if I can buy a loose cart shipped to Brazil.

I'm updating our PM conversation but I didn't receive any link or info about payment methods and I don't know how much I should add for the international shipping.

I sent a PM in June for a cib but now I only have money for a loose cart...

So I'm changing my mind and I'll happy if I can buy a loose cart shipped to Brazil.

I'm updating our PM conversation but I didn't receive any link or info about payment methods and I don't know how much I should add for the international shipping.

I'll send you a PM back, I've been crazy busy since about June with finding a new job and moving.

Thanks

Grant