IGNORED

Candy Catcher Pre-order! Limited Text Label Version and CIB Version!

disjaukifa

Wow been about month since an update . . . orders will begin shipping out next week! I will be contacting anyone who has not paid yet to get payment. I'm back logged on PMs due to a work project that was sprung on me that lasted 4 weeks and then a family member ended up in the hospital (all is fine now) but orders will start going out the door next week!

megusta.jpg

Hey Guys,

Getting ready to start shipping this week and next. Assembling everything now. I've sent PMs to everyone I haven't gotten payment from. Please check the list make sure I have you listed correctly!

Thanks

Does this come w/ a manual? I know I made you a manual for this, but not sure if you used it...

-B

Hey Guys,

Getting ready to start shipping this week and next. Assembling everything now. I've sent PMs to everyone I haven't gotten payment from. Please check the list make sure I have you listed correctly!

Thanks

Does this come w/ a manual? I know I made you a manual for this, but not sure if you used it...

-B

Yes it does and that was actually the hold up on my part.

Hey Guys,

Thanks

-B

OK. Did you use the one I created, or did you recreate it?

-B

Hey Guys,

Thanks

-B

OK. Did you use the one I created, or did you recreate it?

-B

I used the one you made, it was MONEY! Looks awesome with the boxes!

Hey Guys,

I got horrible sick with bronchitis and am just now getting better, however the first batch is shipping today! I've only mailed out 5, but more will be shipped next week! I plan on having all the remaining copies of the game shipped out before April.

ALSO I still have 2 CIB copies left.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

I got horrible sick with bronchitis and am just now getting better, however the first batch is shipping today! I've only mailed out 5, but more will be shipped next week! I plan on having all the remaining copies of the game shipped out before April.

ALSO I still have 2 CIB copies left.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Sorry to hear about the bronchitis! I had a bad bout with that a couple of years ago. Mine took 1½ YEARS to clear up. I couldn't even lie down without kicking up a coughing fest. Hope you get better soon bro!

When my copy gets sent, it gets sent... obviously I'm in no rush. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long bout of silence, been making cartridges like crazy today. I've shipped 5 cartridges, I have another 20 cartridges that are ready as of this post! I'm hoping to get another 15 done today as well so I'll be shipping if everything goes well 35 cartridges tomorrow, which will be about 80% of the orders. I've lost my donor cartridges, I had to go out and get more, I have no idea where they went to, but I should have the rest of all the orders filled this week and shipped, and I can then finally call this project closed!

Thanks

Disjaukifa