IGNORED

New Game Announcement

I am arranging for a graphic artist to do up our box. I am hoping to get a vector based Elektronite logo soon, so it looks good on the printed product.

The menu in the new game looks great....it is still being tweeked however.

Once Carl drops the new menu in, we can burn a copy and test the snot out of it.

I think we will hit a March release, but with printers having a 3-4 week turnaround, I suspect the end of March is realistic.

I will be working on the ordering system soon.

I am arranging for a graphic artist to do up our box. I am hoping to get a vector based Elektronite logo soon, so it looks good on the printed product.

The menu in the new game looks great....it is still being tweeked however.

Once Carl drops the new menu in, we can burn a copy and test the snot out of it.

I think we will hit a March release, but with printers having a 3-4 week turnaround, I suspect the end of March is realistic.

I will be working on the ordering system soon.

Cool, keep us all updated.

btw....you and vprette need to change icons!!! LOL

or change the logo slightly.

Edited by revolutionika

Oh yeah, I had it first! lol.....I guess Valter is excited that his logo design is being used in an actual Intellivision release. I will switch back to the D2K Arcade icon.

Willy

I think you both changed it at the same time. LOL!!!

But it was really up to you, i was just suggesting!!

Like pimpboy said, it is confusing!

Oh yeah, I had it first! lol.....I guess Valter is excited that his logo design is being used in an actual Intellivision release. I will switch back to the D2K Arcade icon.

Willy

exaclty :-)

I switch back also

edit

photo-10053.jpg

Edited by revolutionika

Very interesting thread!

I have DK Arcade and I'm impressed. I look forward to learning more about this one!

I just wish someone sold A/V Mods (nobody does) so I didn't have to play my DK Arcade in crappy RF! Please, somebody? If the homebrew scene is picking up, perhaps? Copy the beeslife design? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Very interesting thread!

I have DK Arcade and I'm impressed. I look forward to learning more about this one!

I just wish someone sold A/V Mods (nobody does) so I didn't have to play my DK Arcade in crappy RF! Please, somebody? If the homebrew scene is picking up, perhaps? Copy the beeslife design? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Do you mean if someone offers an A/V mod service or offers a kit to do it yourself?

Im not that great a soldering but if i had REALLY good instructions somewhere, i might attempt it on a couple of my Intellivision consoles.

I know i have seen intsructions somewhere, but i dont remember the pics being that great.....

Very interesting thread!

Do you mean if someone offers an A/V mod service or offers a kit to do it yourself?

Im not that great a soldering but if i had REALLY good instructions somewhere, i might attempt it on a couple of my Intellivision consoles.

I know i have seen intsructions somewhere, but i dont remember the pics being that great.....

i can do the mod if people want them done. i can also do an led mod if people want.(led in between switch and button)

edit: if anyone needs proof of my abilities i have tons of mods i have done and have posted on several forums. here is one of my bigger ones. here is one i posted on AA forums. http://www.atariage....ontroller-mods/]

Edited by pimpmaul69

i dont know what went wrong with my second link but here it is: http://www.atariage....ontroller-mods/ and if you scroll down it shows another mod.

edit: if i ever get a system changer to be able to test after the mod, i can mod the old systems to be system changer compatible.

Edited by pimpmaul69

Yes, 'obsolete' because the new release includes DK Arcade with better graphics, control, and glitch free.....no black screen of death. You get DK Arcade in D2K, so there really is no reason to get DK Arcade now.

lol, well thatl learn us for buying stuff! Don't I feel like a shmuck!

Pay no mind to Willy's postings. The original game is not obsolete and is still collectible – the new version will include different graphics than the first game, including a different title screen.

Also, the first game is the "complete" version of DK. All arcade levels, all graphics, all animation (and then some), and all music (and then some).

This is a sequel that includes the original as a bonus, mainly for people who missed out on the first limited run.

I'm very sorry for all the confusion this is caused!

Carl

• Like 1

I got an awesome product with the first game; and I will get a double awesome product with the new one. Thank you so much for all your efforts on this. If I had bought the game with the thought that it was some kind of "investment" because out-of-production Inty homebrews have increased in value in the past, I might be disappointed, but I bought mine to play.