IGNORED

Space Rocks (2600)

SpiceWare

I got my space rocks, 2 other boxed games, and the space rocks poster!

Poster is all framed and hanging near the Asteroids Atari 40th anniversary poster.

Oh, and the space rocks magnet is sticking to the fridge, of course.

These are my first Halloween presents to myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 5 NIB, numbered Space Rocks Starplex controllers, they'll be sealed. I have one unfolded numbered box, with stickers for the controller and I have 2 sets of stickers. Anyone have any suggestions about how to sell them fairly, since I have such limited stock? :ponder:

SRStarplex.JPG

• Like 3

I would like a sticker set, or the empty box sticker set, as I have two boxes and 5 controllers already.

People in the game credits should be offered purchase, but that makes me bias as I am in the credits :)

I'm okay if you want to make money and do it auction-style either public auction or silent auction for everyone.

I don't know the cost of making stickers and the cost of your time you put into the art, my controllers were purchased for $25 to $40 plus shipping, then add the sticker cost (cart boxes add around $20 it seems), so $50 & up...

I have 5 NIB, numbered Space Rocks Starplex controllers, they'll be sealed. I have one unfolded numbered box, with stickers for the controller and I have 2 sets of stickers. Anyone have any suggestions about how to sell them fairly, since I have such limited stock? :ponder:

PLEASE sell one to meeeee!!!! :D This is PURE awesome, just send me a quote, pleeeeeeeeeease! :D

I would like a sticker set, or the empty box sticker set, as I have two boxes and 5 controllers already.

People in the game credits should be offered purchase, but that makes me bias as I am in the credits :)

I'm okay if you want to make money and do it auction-style either public auction or silent auction for everyone.

I don't know the cost of making stickers and the cost of your time you put into the art, my controllers were purchased for $25 to $40 plus shipping, then add the sticker cost (cart boxes add around $20 it seems), so $50 & up...

Being in the credits too, I would gladly buy one... ;)

::drool::

I don't know, but I'd like one.

Guys, please don't send me PM's, asking for prices. I am asking for suggestions on how to proceed.

How about a high score competition, kinda like the high score clubs? Post up some pics from the screen, top 5 get dibs. Did I just use 'dibs' in a sentence?...egad, yes I did. Did I just use the word 'egad' in a sentence?!?!...YIPES, I gotta stop :D

Well, having worked on the game, I'd suggest you offer them to the people who worked on the game first. ;)

Then maybe a Space Rocks high score contest to determine the rest.

Having not worked on the game, and this being against my own best interests, I tend to agree with this idea. A massive amount of work goes into making home-brews (and the peripherals that go with them), and this seems like a nice little reward for all those that contributed to the development.

And I like the high score contest for whatever is left that wasn't purchased by contributors. Seems a fair, Atariage way to do it.

• Like 1