IGNORED

Donkey Kong XM Pre-order and demo

tep392

Man, time flies...Hoping to see some new great developments down the pipe.

Your graphics still floor me with the best aspect ratio and all details that could possibly be included, Defender_2600.

Perry's masterful architecture and programming work still leaves my jaw dropped every time I play DKXM...

You both poured countless hours into this labor of love and it is truly and wholeheartedly appreciated.

Need more stuff from you both soon - Craving a 'Defender' and/or 'tep' "fix"...lol. ;-)

• Like 1

I just cant wait to get sound so I can try it..

Your graphics still floor me with the best aspect ratio and all details that could possibly be included, Defender_2600.

Perry's masterful architecture and programming work still leaves my jaw dropped every time I play DKXM...

You both poured countless hours into this labor of love and it is truly and wholeheartedly appreciated.

Need more stuff from you both soon - Craving a 'Defender' and/or 'tep' "fix"...lol. ;-)

I just cant wait for the sound to get here so I can try dkxm...

Thanks for the kind words, Robert.

Perry has been very kind to give me the opportunity to help in this great project.

:)

I'm having a hard time deciding if I will work on Dig Dug XM or Castle Crisis. I have Bryan's blessing, and source code :D , for the later.

Well, Perry, for what it's worth.... I'm soooooo totally tired of listening to the 2600 music when I listen to Dig Dug. But it's up to you, of course. :)

I'm having a hard time deciding if I will work on Dig Dug XM or Castle Crisis. I have Bryan's blessing, and source code :D , for the later.

Were you planning to make the Dig Dug graphics more arcade accurate too? Like you did with DK.

I would prefer Dig Dug XM, also considering that on 7800 is already possible to play Warlords and Medieval Mayhem, both excellent.

But regardless, follow your own inspiration. ;)

But regardless, follow your own inspiration. ;)

:thumbsup:

Great point, Marco.

Seeing what was amazingly pulled off with Donkey Kong has me salivating at what could be done for Dig Dug, but Perry needs to work on what inspires him and he is motivated to do most. It will be great to have anything from his amazing skills. (Please let it be Dig Dug XM) .

Not forgetting your meticulous attention to graphic and animation detail; my hope is to see the two of you at it again, but at the same time what's best for Perry I would want to see him lean towards.

It's a win-win scenario either way. :)

Dig Dug XM would make a sweeter win though

• Like 1

If we're throwing out suggestions, I'd love to see Galaga updated. It's pretty good as is, but the NES version just blows it out of the water imo. A souped-up version with better sound would make it a nice change definitely worth playing more often.

Is anyone working on Frogger? I think I'd want a Frogger more than anything else.

Got my DK XM cart yesterday! I haven't really been keeping up with this project at all, so it was awesome to find (via the included manual) that the Pie Factory is included. I was under the impression it was just the original game but with Pokey sound, but nope! Definitely looking forward to trying it out whenever the XM's ship. I was one of those kids that grew up with the NES version, so I never had access to the PF.

• Like 1