IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Paid today, I'm # 155.

I was thinking about ordering back an forth because money is tight but then I got a Email that I participated in a survey about the game and I remembered how I thought back then how cool it would be to have this game on the Jag so yeah...here we go. :-)

That game comes with a box and a manual.

If you want AW to be delivered in an outer protective box instead of a bubble envelope you have to pay more (according to an e-mail reply quoted from by someone on js2). Maybe this will change, that's the last I heard and it wasn't directly from RGC.

Yes, the game comes in a box with a manual.

Regarding shipping, nothing is yet decided, but at least, the price includes standard shipping.

Edited by SebRmv

Not sure if this was discussed and too lazy to look back...but with this version are there gonna be any "jag specific" bonus/content?

Also is there gonna be anything lost in this version?

On the same cartridge you got two versions : 16 colors and the deluxe version. Do you want a specific thing ? On the Jag version you got a turbo mode.

GT ;)

Not sure if this was discussed and too lazy to look back...but with this version are there gonna be any "jag specific" bonus/content?

Also is there gonna be anything lost in this version?

You can get some info about the Atari Jaguar version here.

Cheers

Edited by SebRmv
  • Like 1

Anyone know what's wrong with the pre-order page? Has it been taken down? I don't think I'm too late to order from what's been said.

Zerosquare has contacted the RGC for that but if you want you can contact the RGC team for Another world, write here :

anotherworld --at-- jagware --dot-- org

GT :)

thanks guys but the only site I can get working is http://mleguludec.free.fr/product/AnotherWorld_Jaguar/ while I can read French I'd rather wait for the link to the English version of paypal just in case I miss anything.

This page is bilingual ; the English text is in italics.

If the PayPal page displays in French, you can switch to English using the drop-down box on the upper right corner.