IGNORED

D2K Arcade Competition - Pic Submission Thread

Hey guys, i will update the leaderboard tonight again.

Question, should i officially extend the contest a week, ill be moving friday and sat. I wont have time to update anything until the next week.

I don't see a problem with you moving, it's ok to wait some days before knowing final ranks.

But I also like to have more time to play. :thumbsup:

Master one screen only to get crushed by the next ... but a better score last night! Great game!

And, Carl, very evil of you to put us right by the electric ball at the start on the Refinery. My first instinct is always to start moving ... ugh. I don't know how many stupid lives I've spent not remembering to let the electric ball pass first. Duh ...

post-31049-0-22452200-1361884277_thumb.jpg

You can immediately run at it, but don't forget to jump ;-)

• Like 1

OK, i just updated the leaderboard. Intellivisiondude is in last place again! Come on dude, get busy with microsoft paint my man!

Cmart has been knocked out of the top 5 by Intymike and I have accordingly adjusted Cmart prize. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I guess I will not officially extend the contest. But I will probably post any scores next monday that come in over the weekend since I will be busy moving.

OK, i just updated the leaderboard. Intellivisiondude is in last place again! Come on dude, get busy with microsoft paint my man!

Cmart has been knocked out of the top 5 by Intymike and I have accordingly adjusted Cmart prize. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I guess I will not officially extend the contest. But I will probably post any scores next monday that come in over the weekend since I will be busy moving.

See post # 66

Everyone participating please note. In case i missed your highest score from this thread and havent posted it on the leaderboards, can you use that submission form and send the link on my site? I am moving this weekend and when i tally up the final scores next week it will be easier and i wont miss anyones top score.

Thanks and have fun this weekend!

To clarify, you can still send the scores in until like monday or tuesday when i update. Moving is easy, it the organizing that will take a while!

So you all have this weekend to get a little more time in, but everyone still gets a patch regurdless.. Even cmart......i guess.

• Like 1

Hello,

My wife gave it a try to D2K while I was forum roaming in AA. Enclosed you will find her latest score submission:

Karima K. - 16,800

She is now developing her own strategies. I am proud :)

post-34781-0-37637300-1362089378_thumb.jpg

Awesome! If only i could trick my wife into playing retro games instead of playing 'words with freinds' !!

• Like 1

I cant get past the spring level! :mad: :mad: . I think there might be something wrong / Bug in my cart, I can make it across the lower beams until I jump on the last one where you start to climb up. but when I jump it bounces me right back on the last beam, I jump it bounces me back. I can`t get across.... :mad: :mad:

I cant get past the spring level! :mad: :mad: . I think there might be something wrong / Bug in my cart, I can make it across the lower beams until I jump on the last one where you start to climb up. but when I jump it bounces me right back on the last beam, I jump it bounces me back. I can`t get across.... :mad: :mad:

It happens when you're close to the edge, especially if you're playing with Toni.Go back just a little before the last jump.

• Like 2