IGNORED

The Intellivision prize thread. Post 1000 wins fabulous gifts!

Rev

Thought we would have moved well passed 250 by now! Can't the header be changed to say 500 & not 100? Might help speed things up?

Perhaps we should play the song game. That thread is over 700 posts long, and has about a handful of participants...

Just sayin'...

Vectrex is cool one you fix the audio hum. This is another system where I made a custom digital controller. Well actually I have like 10 or so custom controllers for various systems. they all look the same but have different internals.

I like Time Pilot and Scramble the best.

So in an attempt to speed this thread up a bit, I'm going to post some pics of my non-Intellivision collectibles. I have some other systems and collectible items I'm going to show off. Feel free to discuss or show pics of your other collectibles as well. The faster we can get this thread moving, the faster I can get my 500th post prize :D

To start off, here are some pics of my very modest ColecoVision collection. Enjoy!

Coleco Vision Console

Coleco Adam systems

Coleco Cassettes & Catalogs

Coleco Manuals

Coleco Carts & Cassettes

CIB Coleco Games

• Like 3

Vectrex is cool one you fix the audio hum. This is another system where I made a custom digital controller. Well actually I have like 10 or so custom controllers for various systems. they all look the same but have different internals.

I like Time Pilot and Scramble the best.

wouldnt it had been better to make different converter boxes and use only 1 controller? you could have even added a potentiometer knob to the one controller for 2600/7800 5200 and vectrex

wouldnt it had been better to make different converter boxes and use only 1 controller? you could have even added a potentiometer knob to the one controller for 2600/7800 5200 and vectrex

I have been thinking about doing that. Right now I have a PCB for Coleco. Beta PCB for Intv2/Sears will be here in Wednesday. 7800 and Vectrex I use proto board, but the circuits for those are super simple. Since the Coleco PCB works fine for Commodore 64 and Atari 2600, I'm all set there.

I was thinking of either making a controller with a thousand pin connector, or put some type of switch in there to select between different systems. Problem is some of these controllers don't offer +5 on the controller port, like Coleco and Intv2/Sears so this forces even the non-power systems like the Coleco PCB to require power (assumes I'm using a switching IC to select the inputs and outputs). Passive switch would just have too many contacts. Perhaps a 2014 project.

Edited by grips03

So in an attempt to speed this thread up a bit, I'm going to post some pics of my non-Intellivision collectibles. I have some other systems and collectible items I'm going to show off. Feel free to discuss or show pics of your other collectibles as well. The faster we can get this thread moving, the faster I can get my 500th post prize :D

To start off, here are some pics of my very modest ColecoVision collection. Enjoy!

if you like what arrives in your package, just remember i can do very cheap coleco mods. av mods on coleco are a must. the coleco and the atari attachment produce crystal clear picture and perfect color with the composite mod. no atari 2600 av mod can even compete with it

I was thinking of either making a controller with a thousand pin connector, or put some type of switch in there to select between different systems. Problem is some of these controllers don't offer +5 on the controller port, like Coleco and Intv2/Sears so this forces even the non-power systems like the Coleco PCB to require power (assumes I'm using a switching IC to select the inputs and outputs). Passive switch would just have too many contacts. Perhaps a 2014 project.

i did think of this before posting my thoughts. i just dont like having an excessive amount of switches. my answer to my own problem is reverse and was solved with a modded wii. i have 1 box that i can plug controllers from every retro system up to a 3 button genesis controller. and they made a super nes classic controller for the wii. i just had to rewire some controllers or switched around the wires so they all have a 9 pin d sub cord on them. i live minimal but love using the original controllers. some i cant use like the intv controller and i dont have ability to use keypads but its what i gotta do to live as a minimalist. i keep all my old systems packed up in rough totes in storage. Edited by pimpmaul69

i did think of this before posting my thoughts. i just dont like having an excessive amount of switches. my answer to my own problem is reverse and was solved with a modded wii. i have 1 box that i can plug controllers from every retro system up to a 3 button genesis controller. and they made a super nes classic controller for the wii. i just had to rewire some controllers or switched around the wires so they all have a 9 pin d sub cord on them. i live minimal but love using the original controllers. some i cant use like the intv controller and i dont have ability to use keypads but its what i gotta do to live as a minimalist. i keep all my old systems packed up in rough totes in storage.

After I get these Intv2 controllers built I was going to make and NeoGeo to Intv2 adapter, but then use Super Famicom (SNES) wired like NeoGeo with Db15 port and keypad would be built into top of adapter.

Component on CV looks good too, but I really like Matt's F18A VGA board, so I tend to use this CV the most.

When GB comes out with video mod for Intv that will be awesome.

I have 3 Vectrexes. Just sayin. :)

I have 2 CIB Vectrex Unit. One of them is really MINT (box, etc.)

But do you have the ultra rare cart "Mine Storm 2" ? You can find one on ebay here

Lol! Sometimes I need a break from collecting Intellivsion variants, which is why I have complete Vectrex, and 7800 collections, and need one game to finish off my Aquarius collection. :)

Which Aquarius game do you need to finish your collection ?

I had 5, but sold 3 at portland retro gaming expo, so now I only have 2

And do you have the games ? I need Polar Rescue and Pole Position (and 3D games) to finish the collection..