IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

Gotcha. I only pointed it out because some people picked up a Geneve recently and the question was about a CorComp controller. I didn't see the message regarding the Micro expansion.

Yeah, I have not yet had time to try out my new Geneve. It is on the list of Things to Do, probably after the holidays.

I was hunting the MBP primarily, as I have an MBP-II, but I didn't have one of the earlier ones.

As to clearing off a shelf, if I start to do something like that, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed will stand behind me growling at me to keep going until the house is empty of all of my things. . .she's obstinate that way.

Folks,

I am putting the vast majority of my TI cartridge collection up for sale on eBay. I am also putting the remaining FlashROM 99 cartridges up for sale there as well.

This post is not just a "Hey, go buy my stuff somewhere else" post. I wanted to make sure people knew what was going on:

1. I will still sell the FlashROM 99 carts or cases to you at the price I have sold them here before ($40 or $50 with a case; Cases $15 separately). I bought extra boards and parts when I made mine, so I am just looking to get rid of what I have left.

2. I am looking for trades for Atari 800/XL/XE cartridges/hardware. So, if you have some Atari stuff you want to get rid of, I will trade you anything that is listed. Corollary to that is if you are LOOKING for a TI cart, let me know I we can work something out and I can avoid having to photograph it and list it!

3. If you want to purchase them, well, it's on eBay.

I will slowly, but surely be listing everything as I have time.

FlashROM 99 link eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2822618421061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=282261842106&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Listy of auctions eBay Seller: Marlin41?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also, I am still keeping the vast majority of my hardware (there will be a couple of things that get sold), so I will be lurking about here for a long while to come, I suspect.

Large lot of TI-99/4A items HERE

Also looks like there a a sidecar 32k/RS232 card. I'm not familiar with this particular unit as it shows a 9 pin serial connector but looks like it connects to the side of the 4A. Anyone familiar with this one that can shed some light on it. If it is in deed for the 4A and if so does it work like the other RS232 cards on the market ?

Edited by Shift838

That's a Multicom Combo II sidecar. It has 32K, RS-232, and PIO output. I don't have one of those yest, so I'll probably bid on this (and maybe use it as a starting point to build a new combined device too). Multicom was one of the larger third-party hardware companies BITD. It has an Ultracomp (they later changed their name to Boxcar) RS-232/PIO box as well. Looks like I will definitely bid on this one. . .

Edited by Ksarul

That's a Multicom Combo II sidecar. It has 32K, RS-232, and PIO output. I don't have one of those yest, so I'll probably bid on this (and maybe use it as a starting point to build a new combined device too). Multicom was one of the larger third-party hardware companies BITD. It has an Ultracomp (they later changed their name to Boxcar) RS-232/PIO box as well. Looks like I will definitely bid on this one. . .

a new combined 32k and serial/parallel would be great for many ti'ers that do not have a PEB.

Hopefully if luck does not go your way whoever gets it could loan it to you to help design it. I know I would!