IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

Well I broke down and got the bundle with Xenonauts and Wasteland 2. It was honestly too good to pass up. This is seriously the last time I'm buying games until I start finishing what I have. Anyways, I already have Shadowrun Dragonfall, another game I need to start playing again, so here's the Steam key if anyone wants it:

34BF4-EQA36-54KXM

I'm going to look through the other games and will post keys sometime if they're something I won't play.

Edited by xenomorpher

Created a Origin/EA account to get this one. Looks like their Origin software must be installed to play it though. :(

It's worth doing since they give out pretty good games sometimes. When you have Origin and Dead Space fully downloaded and up to date, change Origin to offline mode and you won't have to worry about any updates or going online.
  • Like 1

Fanatical is emailing an offer to get Lethal League for free along with an extra key for a friend if you are on their mailing list.
I sent my extra key to my brother, but I'm sure there will be some other free ones available if you aren't on their list.

Alright, so I finally got around to looking at my Humble Bundle keys for various games:

Age of Wonders 3

Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse

Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure

BioShock

Fez

BioShock and Fez are already in my Steam library, so I'm assuming they were left over from a bundle from years ago I've long forgotten about. If anyone here wants these, private message me and I'll send you the keys. A bit of a warning for BioShock, I had an issue with the sound not working when I got it before. After a search on Google it worked fine and didn't take long to fix.