IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

I ended up getting Nox, the Realms of Arcania trilogy, Ultima I-VI, and both Underworld games.

I still think it's stupid that you have to pay for Ultima IV, but I suppose for 30¢, I can throw EA a little bone (not that they deserve it).

I also unlocked Legend of Grimrock on GoG Connect, and I'm still contemplating getting Yooka-Laylee.

I ended up getting Nox, the Realms of Arcania trilogy, Ultima I-VI, and both Underworld games.

I still think it's stupid that you have to pay for Ultima IV, but I suppose for 30¢, I can throw EA a little bone (not that they deserve it).

I also unlocked Legend of Grimrock on GoG Connect, and I'm still contemplating getting Yooka-Laylee.

Hey is Realms of Arcania any good? I recall playing the first one back in the day... seemed somewhat similar to AD&D Gold Box games, except in VGA... wondering if it's worth my time...

As I recall from another thread, you have one of these, right? Do you have the controller, too? Recommended?

The controller is weird and interesting, the best part being a HUGE number of community-generated profiles for games that don't support an Xbox controller natively. It's nice to be able to kick back on the couch and grab someone else's configuration for something like TIE Fighter on the biggest screen in the house.

My nice PC has a lot of stuff hooked up to it so I'm not going to haul it to the big television without a good reason. I don't use the Steam Link that often, but if I played more games, I would. It's a total no-brainer at this sale price.

I've had the "family" computer hooked up to the livingroom TV for so long now, I haven't had a reason to unhook it. I have a smaller LCD monitor hooked up to it too, so I can flip it into portrait mode for Pinball Arcade.

...it only looks a little bit messy...I need to invest in a desk setup for it ¬_¬

• 2 weeks later...

Twitch Prime is offering 21 free games for the month of July - massive.

If you don't have Prime, you can get a 30-Day free trial and keep the games forever.

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition: July 2—4.
Metal Slug 3: July 3—August 2.
The Last Blade: July 3—August 2.
Twinkle Star Sprites: July 3—August 2.
Q.U.B.E. 2: July 3—4.
Battle Chef Brigade: July 4 — 1.
Manual Samuel: July 5—12.
Gonner: July 6—13.
Next Up Hero: July 7—14.
Uurnog Uurnlimited: July 8—14.
Hue: July 9—15.
Deponia Doomsday: July 10—16.
Observer: July 11—17.