IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにてSAMURAI SPIRITSの大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1661399732353384449 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=8808 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
Translated from Japanese by

FxChCEzaYAAb_W5?format=png&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Announcement: We are supporting this tournament via our e-sports support program! http://start.gg/kofxv #SNK #KOFXV

Anthony..

Hi guys,

『KOFXV U-18 NEW GENERATION CUP』ありがとうございました‼︎ トーナメント中にめきめき成長していく姿が主人公みたいでした。これが若さか めちゃくちゃ熱かった‼︎ #KOFXV
Translated from Japanese by
Thank you for the "KOFXV U-18 NEW GENERATION CUP"  ︎ It was like the main character who grew rapidly during the tournament. Is this youth  It was really hot  ︎ #KOFXV

Anthony..

9 hours ago, Franjo said:

My first contribution, I hope you like it.

ALRIGHT!!!!

It's our great and long time contributor of the Neo-Geo thread Franjo Gutierrez. Thank you so much for enlisting onto AtariAge and it's an honor to have you making your first posting with us on The Official NEO-GEO Thread kind sir. Welcome aboard with us and were looking forward on seeing you post away with us on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout the forums bro. Were so glad to have you on with us. :thumbsup: :)

What a beautiful piece of art you done with The Last Blade Character Kojiroh Sanada. Looks better than what SNK had done for him. It really stands out and a true masterpiece it is. We love it and thank you for sharing this with us to be amazed and enjoy. We love seeing your material for us to be motivated to do the same on being a skillful artist. So much dedication you do regarding them Franjo. :)

We can't wait to see you again posting away with us Franjo. It's always a true pleasure seeing you in action and thank you for all the hard work you contribute into the art and video game community. Keep up the excellent work you always do for sure my good man. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【ACANEOGEO APP】 An update for Bluetooth controller support has been added to the iOS / Android version of ART OF FIGHTING ACA NEOGEO. Now you can play more comfortably on the go! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/art-of-fighting-aca-neogeo/id1607800965 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acaaf1 #ACANEOGEO

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【ACANEOGEO APP】 An update for Bluetooth controller support has been added to the iOS / Android version of NAM-1975 ACA NEOGEO. Now you can play more comfortably on the go! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nam-1975-aca-neogeo/id1597694722 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acanam #ACANEOGEO

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The SNK KOF XV U-18 NEW GENERATION CUP Finals

From the description,

"Aim for the U-18 Japan National Team in KOF XV! Eight youth players gathered for the finals. The top two players will be recommended to the JOC as players who will represent Japan at the 2nd East Asian Youth Games in August! “KOF XV U-18 NEW GENERATION CUP Final Tournament” May 28, 2023 (Sunday)

Anthony...

9 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

【ACANEOGEO APP】 An update for Bluetooth controller support has been added to the iOS / Android version of NAM-1975 ACA NEOGEO. Now you can play more comfortably on the go! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nam-1975-aca-neogeo/id1597694722 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acanam #ACANEOGEO

Anthony..

Nice to see this get controller support.  Always strongly associated this game with the Neo Geo.  Definitely a bit of a classic imo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Nice to see this get controller support.  Always strongly associated this game with the Neo Geo.  Definitely a bit of a classic imo.

So true Ryan. Best news seeing this to make me want to buy it bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I recently contacted FULLSET on how the progress on their upcoming game Project NEON is coming along. This is what they had to say. :)

Hey mate - just posted a quick update here (https://fullset.io/pages/project-neon-status-update-may-2023) with more detailed updates coming in the next few days!

Project Neon - Status Update, May 2023

Hello everyone! 👋

Before anything else, we'd like to apologize for the lack of communication since our last update in October. This has definitely not been up to our standards, and it's something we'll make sure to address with more frequent updates in the future.

We'd also like to acknowledge the rather long development time again. As mentioned in previous updates, we unfortunately encountered significant delays with some of our larger ambitions, particularly with implementing an actual FM capable sound driver. This alone took a considerable amount of time and involved multiple people and attempts to get it right. However, we wouldn't have wanted to miss out on this, and the same goes for many other areas where we prioritized adding more depth rather than rushing or leaving out specific elements.

That being said, we certainly don't want this game to become the next Duke Nukem Forever. So, to expedite things from this point onward, we're happy to announce that after an extensive search, we recently found and onboarded a new developer to the team. They have hit the ground running and are fully dedicated to helping us finish the remaining parts of the game (as detailed in our last update).

To further improve ongoing communications from here, please expect more details on progress, as well as new footage popping up over the next days and weeks via @FULLSET_collect on Twitter.

Thank you again for everyone's support and patience, and please don't hesitate to contact us directly if you have any other questions or concerns.

Team FULLSET

Anthony..

Thank you very much for the welcome to this community. It's nice to come here. 😊

I publish the last drawing that I have made, I do it since I will be several weeks without being able to draw another character related to the Neo Geo world, however I will stop by here to publish some magazine articles from my youth.

image.thumb.jpeg.99954034f2c39b8355ab1f24f118471a.jpeg

• Like 1

I was messing around with Uberduck, and I just decided to implement Garfield voiced by Lorenzo Music with Gal Agiese. People say that Gal is voiced by the character, so why not do a redub of this character with AI? I know it is kinda pointless, considering they sound alike; but I thought about making this for the lols. @Charlie Cat, you'll get a kick out of this!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Franjo said:

Thank you very much for the welcome to this community. It's nice to come here. 😊

I publish the last drawing that I have made, I do it since I will be several weeks without being able to draw another character related to the Neo Geo world, however I will stop by here to publish some magazine articles from my youth.

Oh WOW! Another top notch drawing by you Franjo. What a beautiful work done with Sho Kamui from Breakers bro. I love it. I always believe that we need to see a publish art book from you in the near future. Your material are true masterpieces and need to be shown more to the public for others to enjoy for the community to be amazed. Thank you for sharing this with us Franjo. We really can't wait to see the Spanish Neo-Geo articles and review from magazines to be offered to we can see them. Were really looking forrward to them bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gecko1993 said:

I was messing around with Uberduck, and I just decided to implement Garfield voiced by Lorenzo Music with Gal Agiese. People say that Gal is voiced by the character, so why not do a redub of this character with AI? I know it is kinda pointless, considering they sound alike; but I thought about making this for the lols. @Charlie Cat, you'll get a kick out of this!

:rolling: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :rolling:

Oh my goodness!!! What a hilarious and clever video done by you Geeko. I have to say this, I was belly laughing on the floor when I saw this on your channel bro. Then I saw you posted this up here on the Neo-Geo thread, and I still was on the floor laughing in tears. This really is fantastic. I love it bro. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This really is solid Gold for sure. Lorenzo Music would've been a perfect  Gal Aglese voice for sure :lol: :lol:

Anthony...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

:rolling: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :rolling:

Oh my goodness!!! What a hilarious and clever video done by you Geeko. I have to say this, I was belly laughing on the floor when I saw this on your channel bro. Then I saw you posted this up here on the Neo-Geo thread, and I still was on the floor laughing in tears. This really is fantastic. I love it bro. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This really is solid Gold for sure. Lorenzo Music would've been a perfect  Gal Aglese voice for sure :lol: :lol:

Anthony...

Lol Geeko. Never mind my name is Gecko; though I should have seen that coming as I did show a Hex Value. ;)
Regardless, I am happy to see that it made your day as well! And since you enjoyed the video so much, I am including an extra bonus for not just you, but EVERYONE: The original Sound Clips! If you want to mess around with these to put into a hacked ROM of Magician Lord (or just want to improve upon these clips to make them sound more natural), then by ALL means! Have fun! :)

GarfiledAsGalAgieseVoiceCollection.zip

Edited by Gecko1993
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gecko1993 said:

Lol Geeko. Never mind my name is Gecko; though I should have seen that coming as I did show a Hex Value. ;)
Regardless, I am happy to see that it made your day as well! And since you enjoyed the video so much, I am including an extra bonus for not just you, but EVERYONE: The original Sound Clips! If you want to mess around with these to put into a hacked ROM of Magician Lord (or just want to improve upon these clips to make them sound more natural), then by ALL means! Have fun! :)

GarfiledAsGalAgieseVoiceCollection.zip 1.13 MB · 0 downloads

Wow! That's really cool Gecko (excuse my error on the spelling of the name). Thank you for sharing the original sound clips of it. I want to share this with my brother since he loves Garfield as well. This will certainly bring a smile on his face bro. :)

Maybe for a future upload, you can choose another Neo-Geo title with Lorenzo Music's voice included. Maybe Baseball Stars Professional as a request. :)

Anthony... 

@Gecko1993 That was hilarious, and were you inspired by SNES Drunk? Can Uberduck make one sound like:

-George O'Hanlon (The Jetsons)

-Lou Scheimer (Filmation)

-Paul Frees

-Tony Rosato (SCTV)

-Harvey Atkin (The Super Mario Bros. Super Show)

-Phil Hartman (Dennis the Menace, Saturday Night Live)

-Daws Butler (Yogi Bear)

I bet @DJ Clae and the rest of the Basement Brothers would have a field day with that.

28 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Wow! That's really cool Gecko (excuse my error on the spelling of the name). Thank you for sharing the original sound clips of it. I want to share this with my brother since he loves Garfield as well. This will certainly bring a smile on his face bro. :)

Maybe for a future upload, you can choose another Neo-Geo title with Lorenzo Music's voice included. Maybe Baseball Stars Professional as a request. :)

Anthony... 

Honestly, I wish they'd get Michael Beard lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SlidellMan said:

@Gecko1993 That was hilarious, and were you inspired by SNES Drunk? Can Uberduck make one sound like:

-George O'Hanlon (The Jetsons)

-Lou Scheimer (Filmation)

-Paul Frees

-Tony Rosato (SCTV)

-Harvey Atkin (The Super Mario Bros. Super Show)

-Phil Hartman (Dennis the Menace, Saturday Night Live)

-Daws Butler (Yogi Bear)

I bet @DJ Clae and the rest of the Basement Brothers would have a field day with that.

...they have Gex. But trying to get him to say ANYTHING coherently human is frustrating.
I wish they'd implement those characters, too. Phil Hartman was a legend!

• Thanks 1