IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Square profile pictureEVO @EVO

Looking to book your stay for Evo 2024? Discounted rooms are available at Westgate and Resorts World Las Vegas Hotels. Please note that rates and availability are limited, so act fast! Click the link below for more information and to book your room. http://evo.gg/events/las-vegas#Travel-and-Lodging

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Square profile pictureEVO@EVO

Some big changes are coming to Evo this year.  An all-new venue at the West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center  3 full days in the convention hall with access to the show floor and the Arena with one badge  Every main game will have its Finals played out in the Arena

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 令サムコングラ絵 ミニ額縁マグネット(全27種) ¥1,100(税込) マグネットにもなっているので張り付けることも出来ます ブラインド販売です #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
Translated from Japanese by
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Rei Sam Kongra picture mini picture frame magnet (27 types in total) ¥1,100 (tax included) It is also magnetic so you can stick it on   Blind sales. #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GF3896TaEAAiymE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 展示スペースには令サムでキャラクターボイスを 担当された豪華声優さん達全員のサイン色紙を 飾らさせていただきました ご来場の際は是非ご覧ください SNKさん展示ご協力ありがとうございます #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  The exhibition space was decorated with autographed colored paper from all the gorgeous voice actors  and all  who were in charge of character voices in Reisam  Please take a look when you visit  Thank you SNK for your cooperation in exhibiting  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣

GFtGjXBaQAAQ3-n?format=jpg&name=small

GFtGjW_a8AA_MNd?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ ボウリングシャツ(牙神幻十郎) ¥17.600(税込) SIZE:M/L/XL/XXL 商品お渡し日:2024年5月15日頃 こちらは先行受注商品となります サンプルを展示してます 是非ご試着下さい #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Bowling shirt (Gagami Genjuro) ¥17.600 (tax included) SIZE:M/L/XL/XXL Product delivery date: Around May 15, 2024  This is a pre-order item  Samples are on display  Please try it on  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GFn4EefaIAAf_Ts?format=jpg&name=small

GFn4EeXakAAT8mj?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

8 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

It came in…!

Oh wow! That looks amazing Mike. I didn't realize the box for the MVS version of Super Bubble Pop would look like that. It looks so cool bro. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

【期間限定イベント SPセール開催!】 先祖代々受け継いできた草薙流古武術の伝承者「京XIV Ver」のST魂が登場!格闘家の怒りに基づいたバフやデバフ効果を持ち、更にランクアップ後に攻撃の範囲を拡大できるぞ! イベント期間:2/12 05:00:00 - 2/16 05:00:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #草薙京
[Limited time event SP sale held! ] Introducing the ST spirit of "Kyo XIV Ver", the successor of the Kusanagi style ancient martial arts that has been passed down from generation to generation! It has buff and debuff effects based on the fighter's anger, and you can further expand the range of your attacks after increasing your rank! Event period: 2/12 05:00:00 - 2/16 05:00:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #草薙京

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 展示スペースには令サムキャラの設定資料を展示しております キャラクターの細かな設定を見れる貴重な機会です ご来場の際は是非ご覧ください SNKさん展示ご協力ありがとうございます #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  In the exhibition space, setting materials for Reisam characters are displayed  This is a valuable opportunity to see the detailed settings of the character  Please take a look when you visit  Thank you to SNK for your cooperation in exhibiting  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣

GF8ckx-boAEetCp?format=jpg&name=small

GF8ckxzaYAAg4W1?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

■WF展示情報①■ MAマン×STUDIO24奇跡のコラボ企画 テリー・ボガード(ドット絵彩色カラー) あの話題のドット絵彩色がWFで見れます! 実物見て、是非僕たちの挑戦をs援してください! つまり買ってください!!(笑) 当日は1-22-12へ是非足をお運びください!! この歴史的な商品の予約受注は今月いっぱいまでです! タイムリープしなくていいように今買ってくださいね! ブラッシュアップナウ!! ↓受注ページ↓ https://hi-studio24.stores.jp/items/65804426463f600b59653c98 #snk #餓狼伝説 #ドット絵彩色
■ WF exhibition information ①■ MA Man x STUDIO24 miraculous collaboration project Terry Bogard (pixel painting color) You can see the popular pixel art coloring on WF! Please check it out and support our challenge! In other words, buy it! ! (lol) Please come visit 1-22-12 on the day! ! Pre-orders for this historic product are available until the end of this month! Please buy it now so you don't have to time leap! Brush up now! ! ↓ Order page ↓ https://hi-studio24.stores.jp/items/65804426463f600b59653c98 #snk #餓狼伝説 #ドット絵彩色

GFtt44NboAEoTA9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Oh wow! That looks amazing Mike. I didn't realize the box for the MVS version of Super Bubble Pop would look like that. It looks so cool bro. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

Anthony..

I was just as surprised as you are.

Here’s when the box is open:

IMG_8492.thumb.jpeg.a07ced3ad3367b52ccaae68f20304352.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

I was just as surprised as you are.

Here’s when the box is open:

That cartridge shell looks really amazing to see and to have Mike. I never knew that particular design existed until recently from what Eli mention in the description on the shop page. It really made me curious to find out more. After seeing this from you, I might be willing to buy a MVS version as well, Thank you for sharing this with us Mike. This really is something else.  :thumbsup: ;-)

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Here's the latest from Johnny16Bit regarding Cyborg Force pf Discord. :)

New Neo-Geo Game : Cyborg Force - Preorder Trailer - YouTube

Johnny16bit — 02/07/2024 6:09 AM

Hi @everyone

Here’s a quick update that will interest those who have ordered a physical copy of Cyborg Force - and those who haven’t yet.

As all the material is on order, and when we offer “limited” and “collector’s” stuff, we really mean it, we have updated the quantities available on our website. Without giving you the details, suffice to say the stock is low! We decided to limit the collector packs to 100 across all editions (Limited AES + Limited MVS + Classic). The numbering (inserts and carts) will naturally reflect this.

As a result, “classic collectors” edition is now unavailable so that the remaining collector pack can only go to the remaining “Limited” editions. So if you have been planning a "limited" purchase but putting it off… Don’t wait too long. Especially as we will put an end to the little discount at the end of the month. (edited)

On the “not-so-good” side of things, we had to suspend Paypal payments again due to them locking our funds once more, which, as you can imagine, is not a situation we want to aggravate. We also had to discontinue the Romstick edition of the game. It simply didn’t sell enough. I guess this is now making them super collector items too

That’s it for now! I hope you guys are well

Cheers

Johnny16bit — 02/07/2024 2:50 PM

Folks, apparently my update raised a few concerns - which I totally understand... Unfortunately, some of you had bad experiences with pre-orders before and the words of "Paypal" and "lock" only sound too familiar

So to make it clear - there's nothing worrying going on with your pre-order (whether paid by PP or not), and no incoming delay (edited)

As for the Romstick being discontinued, it just means we are not taking any more orders for them - but we will deliver every Romstick that you have ordered from us.

I hope this helps, fellas!

Cheers

Anthony..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, segasonicfan_designs said:

also, the first quote in Charlie's signature reminds me of Castle of Illusion

Yes but the quote should say "I don't measure a man's success on how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits with his bottom." instead 🧐

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, segasonicfan_designs said:

we need....

unboxing video! 😃

also, the first quote in Charlie's signature reminds me of Castle of Illusion (especially cause Walt Disney is quoted too) :P

Mickey bounces the highest! :D

Thank you for stopping by and great to see you again SSF. Oooh! Castle of Illusion for the Sega Genesis. What a fun game that is bro. I think I'll take it out and give it a go. Been a while since I played it. I also recall playing it on the Sega Master System at one point growing up as well. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 展示スペースには令サムのアーカイブ資料を展示しております ご来場の際は是非ご覧ください SNKさん展示ご協力ありがとうございます #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Reisam's archive materials are displayed in the exhibition space  Please take a look when you visit  Thank you to SNK for your cooperation in the exhibition  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣

GGGgjrcagAAq7Nw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~商品情報2 ・アクリルスタンド ・アクリルキーホルダー(2連) ・アクリルチャーム(3連) ・御朱印帳 #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Product information 2 ・Acrylic stand ・Acrylic key chain (2 sets) ・Acrylic charm (3 rows) ・Goshuin book #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GFExkxva8AACcFY?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 令サム 巾着(全2種) 縦約17.5cm × 横約13cm ¥1,760(税込) ドット絵+動物の巾着です 小物入れにいかがでしょうか #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Rei Sam drawstring purse (2 types) Height approx. 17.5cm x Width approx. 13cm ¥1,760 (tax included) Pixel art + animal purse  How about using it as a accessory case?  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GGBWUu7agAALkTA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The #SteamNextFest is about to end  Have you tested the demos of #DaemonClaw and #OctaRace? If so, we'd love to hear your feedback!  Feel free to share your experience  Thank you for your support  #Steam #retrogames #retrogaming #indiegame #indiedevs #pixelart

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

If you enjoyed the games, feel free to #wishlist them  #OctaRace : https://bit.ly/3SAWUUZ  #DaemonClaw : https://bit.ly/3Hqy57J Also, even though the #SteamNextFest is coming to an end, you still have a week to test the demos  #Steam #retrogames #retrogaming #indiegame #indiedevs #pixelart

Anthony..

2 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

The #SteamNextFest is about to end  Have you tested the demos of #DaemonClaw and #OctaRace? If so, we'd love to hear your feedback!  Feel free to share your experience  Thank you for your support  #Steam #retrogames #retrogaming #indiegame #indiedevs #pixelart

Anthony..

Will try and give these a go soon.  I did try to play Daemon Claw on my Steam Deck OLED, but to no avail.  Will try it again as well as Octarace.