IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

10 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Excellent to know Ryan. Hope the game will be to your liking bro. I tried out DaemonClaw and thought its a fun game to play so far. Still needs adjustments, but so far, so good in my books. Thank you for stopping by to see the postings Ryan. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

[KOF XV] Participate in the "KOF XV" #PS5 tournament and get a limited PSN avatar! ■How to participate Register from the PS5 console game hub *Times and frequency vary by region #KOFXV #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Just starting to get back into things since moving house. Built a prototype NeoGeo CD Toploader PicoPSU. Fits and works perfects, a few small tweaks needed then I'll make a bunch to sell. #neogeo

Anthony...

Hi guys,

NeoGeo CD Toploader PSU Final! This will allow you to power your console with a normal 12v DC PSU. Final boards have been sent to the fab, once verified, I will move onto a small production run. Drop a comment if you are interested so I can gauge interest. #neogeo #picopsu

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Madlittlepixel. Making an emulation console for only $15 bucks. Count me in fellas. :)

From the description,

I deed it myself!

Items used in video:

Pi Zero 2 W Kit: https://amzn.to/4bBHlDF (This is a kit, but if buying board only, don't pay more than $15)

Reccomended Micro SD: https://amzn.to/4bxIJY3

Makerspot USB Hub: https://amzn.to/48aVVPv

Downloads: RetroPie: https://retropie.org.uk/download/

Win32 Disk Imager: https://win32diskimager.org/

Image/Video scraper: http://skraper.net/

Everything else: https://archive.org/

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

素敵なバレンタインギフトをいただきました いつもs援いただき、ありがとうございます。 スタッフ一同、sから感謝申し上げます。 #SNK #KOF #バレンタインデー
Translated from Japanese by
I received a wonderful Valentine's gift  Thank you for your continued support. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the staff. #SNK #KOF #バレンタインデー

GGR1gSubMAATdMe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#バレンタイン】 皆様は、今までの #バレンタインデー に誰からチョコを貰いましたか? その素敵な思い出をコメント欄にシェアしましょう! 抽選で3名様に1000円分アマギフをプレゼント! ▼s募方法 1. をフォロー 2.この投稿をRT 〆:2月16日0:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #アマギフ #抽選
[ #バレンタイン ] Who have you received chocolate from so far #バレンタインデー ? Share your wonderful memories in the comments section! We will give away 1,000 yen worth of Amagifi to 3 people by lottery! ▼ How to apply 1. Follow 2. RT this post Closing date: February 16th 0:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #アマギフ #抽選

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Oh, and since were on the subject with Kim Kaphwan from S.Korea, did you know that SNK was a sponsor for the Neo Geo Korean Tigers. Here's the group demonstrating their skills in 1994 in Los Angeles. A real blast from the past and rare footage of them in action.

This was posted before by me in the past. But the event was so cool for the time. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, aduffy1976 said:

Wow Fatal Fury mobile anyone ever played this?

Hi Allan,

Sadly, I never did bro. But i do have to say it looks really cool. I wish I can do so. Thank you for stopping by to see this Allan. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 鞍馬夜叉丸ファンs見 展示スペースにポスター飾っております #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Must-see for Kurama Yashamaru fans  Posters are displayed in the exhibition space  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GGQzC-Ma8AAGn7D?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ サムスピ あられ(ポストカード付) (全3種) ・色"逃がさない"わさび味 ・リムルル"カッチカチ"サラダ味 ・いろは"恩返し"醤油味 ¥955(税込) #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Samusupi Arare (with postcard) (3 types in total) ・Wasabi flavor that won't let you go ・Salad flavor that Rimururu is "clicky" ・Soy sauce flavor that Iroha "gives back" ¥955 (tax included) #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GGLqV7Sa8AATPmY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

商品のご紹介 PLOOF 『KOF‘98京&庵 セリフ入りアクリルスタンド&キーホルダー』 京&庵を名セリフまでアクスタ化! そのセリフが醸し出す眺めてて飽きない存在感! 台座65×35mm キャラ71mm×100mm以内 1 PACK¥880(税込) 全10種 #KOF #SNK #BGMT
 Product introduction  PLOOF  "KOF'98 Kyo & Iori acrylic stand & key chain with lines"   Kyo & Iori's famous lines have been made into Acster!  That line creates a presence that you won't get tired of watching!  Pedestal 65×35mm  Character within 71mm x 100mm  1 PACK¥880 (tax included)  10 types in total #KOF #SNK #BGMT

GGSGOJnbMAATNuS?format=jpg&name=small

GGSGOJlbsAA6yr4?format=jpg&name=small

GGSGOJnawAAlBC6?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ商品のご紹介 【真サム 扇子】 ¥3,080(税込) 『では、あなたの扇子を拝見致しますよ。 色、艶、張り、極上ですね! 実に開き甲斐のある、良い扇子をお持ちですね。』 #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT
 Introducing Samurai Spirits products   [Shin Samurai folding fan]   ¥3,080 (tax inclu  ``Now, let's take a look at your folding fan.'' The color, luster, and tension are superb! You have a nice fan that is really worth opening. ”  #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT

GGRhwJXbcAABhH6?format=jpg&name=360x360

GGRhwJtagAAOUdh?format=jpg&name=360x360

GGRhwJcbcAAfu4L?format=jpg&name=360x360

GGRhwJXaEAALmdZ?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

I created this sub-category in the Jaguar threads to see if the Jag can get as much modding, and support as the NeoGeo itself. Speaking of which, I'm actually kinda baffled to see that the Atari Jaguar was ignored in regard to any NeoGeo Ports. I mean, Magician Lord would fit EXACTLY in the cartridge with only 2 megabits in reserve!

image.thumb.png.f8da8021d0f7da88422cb58d1ca267b5.png

Edited by Gecko1993
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Gecko1993 said:

I created this sub-category in the Jaguar threads to see if the Jag can get as much modding, and support as the NeoGeo itself. Speaking of which, I'm actually kinda baffled to see that the Atari Jaguar was ignored in regard to any NeoGeo Ports. I mean, Magician Lord would fit EXACTLY in the cartridge with only 2 megabits in reserve

Excellent to see this from you Gecko. I remember thinking the same thing and mentioned once that the Jaguar should have Magician Lord ported over from the Neo-Geo. Maybe one day that will become a reality... Been a while since I paid much attention to the Jaguar. I do like the console and have the console with the CD unit in the collection Gecko, but not as dedicated compared to others here on the forums. 

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Retro Ness. Here we see him discuss the top games you need to play from SNK over onto the XBOX. Nice to see that the unit is getting attention and not that expensive to collect for. :)

From the description,

"Attention, Original Xbox enthusiasts! Get ready to level up your collection with these seven must-have physical Neo Geo games. In this video, i'll guide you through each game's history, condition, and playability, ensuring you've got the ultimate lineup for your gaming shelf. From classic fighters to action-packed shooters, we've curated a diverse selection that showcases the best of the Neo Geo library on the Original Xbox. Join me as we delve into the iconic titles that have defined generations of gaming, from 'Metal Slug 3' to 'King of Fighters: Maximum Impact.' With insights into the current market pricing and collector's value, this video is your one-stop guide to building the ultimate Neo Geo collection for your Original Xbox. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, these seven games are essential additions that promise endless hours of nostalgia and excitement."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】SAMURAI SPIRITSの大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加下さい! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=9759 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
[Notice] A SAMURAI SPIRITS tournament will be held. Please join us! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=9759 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ

Anthony..