IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Big news! We're super excited to announce our partnership with Reef Creative Group. This is a game-changer for us, as we join forces to bring you even more high-quality retro titles! Read the full blog post to find out more: https://bitmapbureau.com/post/reef-creative-group-acquire-70-stake-in-uk-developer-bitmap-bureau Stay tuned for the exciting projects we’re working on!

https://www.bitmapbureau.com/post/reef-creative-group-acquire-70-stake-in-uk-developer-bitmap-bureau

REEF CREATIVE GROUP ACQUIRE 70% STAKE IN BITMAP BUREAU

We are excited to announce that the Reef Creative Group recently acquired a 70% stake in Bitmap Bureau. Reef Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Reef Creative Group, will work as an operative team providing support for future Bitmap Bureau titles.
Reef Entertainment are best known for Terminator: Resistance, a first-person shooter released in 2019 and developed by Teyon. The game has garnered very strong reviews on Steam, with a dedicated fanbase built thanks to its exciting gameplay and original story set in the iconic Terminator franchise.
“Reef are currently deep into development on some unannounced projects with Bitmap Bureau and through working on these together, we’ve developed a wonderful partnership founded on shared values. We are delighted to have them as part of our group and look forward to this collaboration continuing to flourish in the near future.” - Gareth Dain, Group Managing Director, Reef Creative Group
Reef Entertainment and Bitmap Bureau have developed an amazing chemistry working together for almost 2 years and have recognised that their range of skills will complement each other in a more formal partnership within the Reef Creative Group. Bitmap Bureau are already developing two new titles with Reef Entertainment to be announced soon.
Working as part of the Reef Creative Group gives us access to the funding, administration and publishing support we need to expand, study and concentrate on making the best retro titles out there for gamers everywhere. Our combined knowledge and expertise will allow us to make higher-quality games and retro physical collections than ever before. Stay tuned for the exciting projects we’re working on…we’ll be back with more news soon!” - Matt Cope, Technical Director, Bitmap Bureau

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves, SNK’s newest fighting game, releases in early 2025! Teaser Site: https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/fatalfury-cotw/ News Release: https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2024/031804/ #FatalFury #CotW

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

[FATAL FURY: CotW] All-new REV System supercharges the excitement! The REV System offers unique offensive options from the moment the battle begins! Use REV Arts, REV Accel, REV Blows, and more until you hit your limit and the REV Meter overheats! #FatalFury #CotW

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

[FATAL FURY: CotW] Classic battle systems, evolved! Combination Attacks, Just Defense, Braking, Dodge Attacks, Feints, S.P.G. (Selective Potential Gear)—classic battle systems from the Fatal Fury series return after 25+ years, evolved for the modern day. #FatalFury #CotW

Anthony..

Hi guys,

[FATAL FURY: CotW] Choose from two control schemesーfun for newcomers and veterans alike!  Arcade Style: Based on precise, technical inputs  Smart Style: Flashy specials/combos using directional inputs and single button presses #FatalFury #CotW

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

新作スマホ向け横スクロールアクションゲーム『Metal Slug: Awakening』公式アカウントです! これからゲームに関する様々な情報を発信していきます。 ぜひs援やフォローのほど、よろしくお願いします。 アーケードゲームの傑作、再び目覚める! ミッションスタート! #MSAW
Translated from Japanese by
This is the official account for the new side-scrolling action game for smartphones, "Metal Slug: Awakening"! We will be sending out various information about the game from now on. Thank you very much for your support and follow. The masterpiece of arcade game awakens again! Mission starts! #MSAW

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

[FATAL FURY: CotW] Be one of the first to try the game! Playable demo version at the SNK booth during EVO Japan 2024! A paid ticket is required to enter the venue. See the EVO Japan 2024 official site for more info. https://evojapan.gg #FatalFury #CotW #EVOJ24 #EVOJapan2024

Anthony...

Hi guys,

SNK's best fighting game ever? - Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves hands-on impressions and details #FatalFuryCotW #FatalFury

image.jpeg.f739878ea7e47377bac81a349342712e.jpeg

SNK's best fighting game ever? - Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves hands-on impressions and details

None
Posted by Dakota 'DarkHorse' Hills • March 18, 2024 at 5:46 p.m. PDT

18-fatal-fury-handson-impressions.webp

Although the wild wolf has been dormant in his own series for 25 years now, Fatal Fury is finally coming back and doing so in a really big way.

I was able to spend over two hours going hands on with a demo for Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves thanks to SNK, and I walked away feeling like almost all of my expectations were exceeded.

Upon first seeing the game in motion, I was surprised at how good it looked in terms of both fidelity and art style.

The similarities to Marvel vs. Capcom 3 were immediately apparent in the best ways with the '90s comic book aesthetic using cross hatching, deep shadows and half-tones to make Fatal Fury really stand out and also serve as like a nice evolution over what SNK did with Samurai Shodown.

I'd say the new trailers didn't do City of the Wolves full justice with its visual effects and animations looking very crisp running directly on the PlayStation 5.

There is admittedly a ton of different effects that are popping up on the screen in short order, but I never really felt overwhelmed or like it lacked clarity when it mattered since each mechanic is very distinct in its color usage and what types of visuals it employs.

Gameplay didn't just feel like a re-tooling of King of Fighters 15, but instead, a true sequel to Garou: Mark of the Wolves in terms of feel as well as bringing back almost every notable mechanic from the 1999 classic.

And then they added like 10 layers on top of that while making the gameplay more smooth.

Let's discuss more about what makes Fatal Fury tick here in 2024.

18_rev.webp

REV it to the Maximum

Obviously, the heart of City of the Wolves is built around the all-new REV System, which introduces both offensive and defensive mechanics to make matches more interesting and exciting than every before in the series.

As can be seen briefly in the trailer, each character has a REV Meter at the bottom of the screen that works similarly to Street Fighter 6's Drive Gauge except in reverse.

The REV Meter begins each round at 0% and progressively fills with each successive REV Action performed or when using regular blocks on defense.

It'll continuously go down as no actions are being performed and do so even faster when hitting the opponent or even walking / dashing towards them also like SF6.

Managing that push and pull of the system is going to be key to success in this game and its extremely high skill ceiling.

18_rev1.webp

REV Accel Changes Everything

REV Arts bring EX special moves to Fatal Fury, which work pretty much how you expect them to, but that's not the exciting part.

REV Accel is the real game changer here considering it's the mechanic that lets you chain together multiple

REV Arts into one string and produce some really flashy combos and setups that were never possible before.

You can do say Rock's EX Hard Edge into EX Rising Tackle into EX Shippuu Ken (because yes, he has Geese's air fireball now), and each cancel leaves behind a cool after image so you can tell what's taking place without getting totally lost.

Each REV Art, however, uses just under 25% of your REV Meter, so multiple Accels get very costly very quickly.

When used correctly, REV Arts and Accels can extend combos like never before in Fatal Fury and can confirm into or sometimes into OTG into Supers (called Ignition and Redline Gears) for extra big damage.

18_rev2.webp

The only potential knock against the system I had was performing REV Accels felt highly committal, and you couldn't just hit confirm on sight to keep the combo going.

For most specials I encountered, it felt like you had to input the next REV Art almost immediately after the first, so Accels aren't fully free flow like you'd find with Roman Cancels in Guilty Gear.

Some characters, specifically Tizoc, also have some more stringent rules on them as to what will and won't work for Accel cancels, which does make sense for a grappler.

These aren't necessarily bad things depending on your perspectives on this design choice, but I do kinda hope they'll make the cancel windows a bit more relaxed for the full release.

Overall, I just kept trying to think of more and more ways to use Accel in cool ways, and most of the time it worked, which just made me want to do even more.

18_rev3.webp

REV Guard Makes Defense Fun

Besides REV Accel, using REV Guard was actually some of the most fun I had playing the game, and that's really surprising to me.

By holding down R1 on the standard PlayStation controller, your character pulls up a bubble shield in front of them that you can hold down.

It works very similarly to Faultless Defense in Guilty Gear where blocked attacks will push the opponent back further than regular guarding to help get out of potentially oppressive situations and create som e space.

Holding the shield down and successfully blocking attacks, however, does build the REV Meter somewhat quickly, so you do have to be careful not to rely on it all of the time.

The real fun for me came from the movement options you can get out of REV Guard to help blend defense, offense and spacing all together.

Pressing forward while holding down R1 lets you instantly cancel the shield into a dash, back makes you back dash and up plus forward or back makes you hop, which feels really strong for fast characters like Hotaru especially.

There's way more defensive options in City of the Wolves too on top of that, but we'll get into that in a bit.

18_rev4.webp

Garou Going Even Further Beyond

Those familiar with Fatal Fury and Mark of the Wolves specifically will also find a bunch of other familiar mechanics and systems that have been revamped with more to do.

T.O.P. Mode is now S.P.G. (Selective Potential Gear) and works similarly as a temporary boost that can be selected for the beginning, middle or ending third of your life bar.

While active, S.P.G. gradually increases health, buffs attack strength, REV Actions use less meter, and power gauge builds up in larger increments for Supers.

Moreover, S.P.G. also gives you access to the REV Blow attack by pressing heavy punch and kick together, which performs an armored attack on both the ground and air with a green glow — like Terry's aerial Crack Shoot.

For other familiar mechanics, Braking certain specials is back to let you cancel out of the startup of some moves like Rising Tackle to make them less punishable, but more importantly open the door to bigger combos.

Feints are back too to fake out the opponent with a special that never comes to up the mind games and can apparently also be used to cancel out of normals for different combo routes.

18_rev5.webp

On the defensive, Just Defense is back when perfectly blocking just before the attack connects, which goes into Guard Cancel to interrupt your defense and counter straight into specials, Supers and More.

You can't block in the air, but there is air Just Defense for an additional layer too.

There's also something called Hyper Defense by pressing forward or down-forward while blocking multi-hit attacks. I didn't get to test that to learn exactly how that works, but that's another defensive option too.

And then there's Low and High Dodge Attacks to round out most of the returning mechanics found in Garou.

That means there is no multiple lane switching like the early Fatal Fury games though, but all the new stuff more than makes up for that.

18_rev6.webp

Don't Want to Overheat

Like SF6's Burnout state, going over 100% REV Meter puts your character in a Overheating phase where they glow red.

What's more important, however, is that while Overheating, you can't perform any REV Actions at all until the meter reaches 0% again, which can be mitigated by going on the offensive like mentioned above.

This is also where the Guard Meter comes into play since you can also be guard broken when Overheating, and it seems you can only take like 5–7 hits in quick succession before you're opened up.

We're not sure of any other downsides at the moment, but it's clear you want to be careful not to put yourself in that situation very often.

18_rev7.webp

Characters Advance

I got to try out all five of the characters shown in the new trailers between Terry, Rock, Hotaru, Tizoc and newcomer Preecha though most of my time was spent grinding matches with Hotaru against an SNK rep.

Each character feels like a fun evolution over what we previously saw in Garou with basically all of their old moves plus new options like Rocks air fireball and Rage Run options.

Hotaru felt like a fast combo monster who could attack anywhere from mid and close range on the ground and in the air with REV Accel working well for her combos and lived up to my expectations of wanting her back and then some.

Tizoc is hard to say much because I'm not big on grapplers, but his CPU was kicking my butt hard at the start of the play session — and he's got multiple advancing moves to help him get in including a command grab.

Terry is Terry and hits like a truck with his EX Power Dunk starting out as a diagonal Rising Tackle, which is cool to see and use.

Preecha was the most interesting of course as the newcomer and apprentice of Joe Higashi. She's got multiple attacks with follow-up options to make her combos longer as well as the ability to kick tornadoes in a similar fashion to Lucia's fireballs in Street Fighter 5.

It was difficult to determine how good she was in this demo, but it seems she does have quite a bit of potential even if it feels like she may need to get in some more hits than the others on the present roster.

18_rev8.webp

Modern and Smart

Fatal Fury is introducing what is essentially their own take on SF6's Modern Control type that works in a fairly similar fashion that they're currently calling Smart Style.

It's completely separate from Arcade Style as the standard and is selected before picking a character, and there's no auto-combos in Arcade Style like in KOF15.

In Smart Style, you've got one punch button, one for kick, special and combos as well as REV Guard, Throw, REV Blow and Dodge attack on the shoulder buttons.

Specials are performed with a direction plus triangle on PS5 though you can still manually perform them with motions except for some limitations and exceptions.

Pressing circle gives you an auto combo that is flashy, but seems pretty one-note right now. It also uses up almost all of the resources you have available.

I only messed around with Smart Style for a few matches. It felt serviceable for what it is right now, but I hope they can expand more on it as development progresses.

18_rev9.webp

Final Thoughts

Matches in Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves felt fast but not frantic and left me constantly wanting / thinking about more, and I still am.

There's a good sense of push and pull with this game so far with just as many defensive options as there were offensive ones, and even if you aren't using them all, you can still have exhilarating games.

After my extended play session, I still felt like I was barely scratching the surface of what's possible and not even knowing what is possible to perform in this game.

SNK really seems to be trying to step their game up even higher to keep pace with the competition and in some regards potentially even better with the way mechanics can flow together.

The skill ceiling feels like it could be higher than ever before thanks to the REV System and returning / revamped Garou systems, but even at the ground level, it feels good with plenty to do.

My only real complaint was the backgrounds in stages were not nearly as detailed and fleshed out, and the demo character select screen left something to be desired though that's all stuff that can be polished and adjusted in the long lead up to release.

I walked away thinking City of the Wolves could easily become my favorite SNK game and arguably the best they've ever done if it keeps this trajectory, so stay tuned for more coverage on the return of Fatal Fury.

Anthony.

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Square profile pictureIGN @IGN

We went hands-on with Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves, SNK's first Fatal Fury game in 25 years. Find out why we were incredibly impressed with the new fighting game, both visually and gameplay-wise. https://bit.ly/492xzrP

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves: The First Preview

Buster Wolfing makes me feel good.

UPDATED: MAR 19, 2024 3:19 PM

POSTED: MAR 19, 2024 3:05 PM

When I sat down to play Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves for the first time, I wasn’t sure of what to expect. While SNK has put out a number of fighting games in the last couple of decades, we haven’t had a new Fatal Fury in 25 years. To put that statement into perspective, when Garou: Mark of the Wolves was released in arcades in November of 1999, the Sega Dreamcast was less than two months old, The Matrix was six months old and single-handedly bringing back black leather, and everyone was really, really worried about Y2K. It was a very different time, and fighting games were in a very different place. So what does it mean to be a Fatal Fury game today?

The first thing you’ll notice are the visuals. SNK was rightfully criticized for the way that King of Fighters XIV looked, but they made noticeable strides with 2019’s Samurai Shodown and King of Fighters XV, and that trend continues with City of the Wolves. I love how colorful it is. No matter what color you choose for them, the character designs, while simple compared to some other fighters, pop. That SNK is employing some absolutely gorgeous cel-shading, that I think might be the best they’ve ever done, doesn’t hurt.

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves Screenshots

braking-1710875185842.jpg?crop=16%3A9&wi
combination-attacks-1710875185842.jpg?cr
35 IMAGES
feints-1710875185842.jpg?crop=16%3A9&widjust-defense-1710875185843.jpg?crop=16%3s-p-g-1710875185843.jpg?crop=16%3A9&widtrev-accel-1710875195442.jpg?crop=16%3A9&

Throw in some flashy super animations, beautiful and arresting backgrounds that are packed with fun details like Neo Geo machines and other nods to both SNK’s history and the Fatal Fury universe, and some of the best particle effects I’ve ever seen in a fighter, and City of the Wolves is gorgeous in motion. It’s not King of Fighters XIII, and no fighting game ever likely will be again, but City of the Wolves is shaping up to be the kind of game that’s always going to look good no matter how much technology changes. That it also makes it easy to understand what’s going on as both a player and a spectator is just the cherry on top of a very well-plated dessert.

Oh, and it sounds good, too. From music that’s so enjoyable that I could see myself listening to it for The Vibe outside of the game to crunchy, bone-jarring hits when you land a super, City of the Wolves just nails everything you’d want to see from a fighting game, presentation-wise. At least so far.

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves - Official Teaser Trailer

All right, all right, Will. We get it. It looks and sounds good so far. But how’s it feel to play? Well, that’s kind of a long answer. Let’s start with the characters. In the demo I played, there were five: returning from past games were Tizoc, Hotaru, Rock Howard, and the legendary Terry Bogard. New to the series is Preecha, who is the apprentice of Joe Higarashi.

I tend to play shotos, so I naturally gravitated to Terry and Rock (what can I say? I like Buster Wolfing people after I ask them if they’re okay), but even the two of them feel different from one another. Rock has a better fireball and a command run that he can cancel into a number of follow-ups for unique offensive options, while Terry feels like he has a better DP and Buster Wolf.

Tizoc, on the other hand, is your grappler, with command grabs that move him forward and the ability to deal massive damage with the right hit. Hotaru's strong normals, special moves for every occasion, and focus on Chinese martial arts, feels, to make a comparison to another series, a lot like Chun-Li.

The thing I love most about City of the Wolves is the systems SNK has built into it.

The thing I love most about City of the Wolves is the systems SNK has built into it.

And then there’s Preecha. When I asked SNK about her, they told me that she was designed to be easy to pick up and play: she had fewer special moves than anybody in the demo but Terry, but many of the ones she has have follow-up options, allowing her to do easy combos. She’s a blast to play, easy to understand, sports a cool design, and like most players who pick up City of the Wolves, is new to this world and trying to understand how everything works. I can see her becoming a fan favorite once people get their hands on this game.

So every character is fun, and it’s a blast to see how they match up against one another, but the thing I love most about City of the Wolves is the systems SNK has built into it.

At its core, City of the Wolves revolves around the REV system. By pressing both light and heavy punch or kick when inputting a special move, you get a REV Art – an amped up version of that move with unique properties. Not only do Rev Arts make your special moves better, they can also be chained together in a mechanic called REV Accel, allowing each character access to unique combos defined by their special moves. The window for REV Accels feels fairly tight, similar to the special cancel window in King of Fighters, but REV Accel feels (and looks) incredible when you manage to pull it off and cash out for tons of damage with a flashy combo.

The downside of the REV system is that using REV Arts and REV Accel revs up your REV Meter. If you max it out, you’ll Overheat. While you’re in Overheat, you lose access to your REV Arts and REV Accel, and your Guard Gauge starts to deplete when you block your opponent’s attacks. Run out, and you’ll enter Guard Crush, and take longer to recover from hits. But Overheat isn’t a death sentence. You can get out of it by landing hits, walking toward your opponent, or blocking just before a move lands and triggering

Just Defense and Hyper Defense, which open options to take the offensive with Guard Cancels.

The REV system as a whole feels like a combination of Street Fighter 6’s Drive System and Guilty Gear’s Roman Cancels/defensive mechanics.

The REV system as a whole feels like a combination of Street Fighter 6’s Drive System and Guilty Gear’s Roman Cancels/defensive mechanics.

But REV isn’t just an offensive mechanic: it also adds to your defense. Rev Guarding puts a small shield in front of your character, and pushes your opponent farther away from you when you block their attacks. You can also jump and backdash out of REV Guard, which keeps your defensive options open. Best of all, everything relating to the REV system is separate from your ability to use your Ignition Gears, Fatal Fury’s version of super moves, which is instead regulated by the Power Gauge. Using one bar of the Power Gauge gets you an Ignition Gear, but if you wait to spend them both, you get a much more powerful Redline Gear, adding an additional element of risk/reward to a game that feels like it’s constantly forcing you to make interesting choices.

The system as a whole feels like a combination of Street Fighter 6’s Drive System and Guilty Gear’s Roman Cancels/defensive mechanics, and when I brought up that I like how many offensive and defensive options players have, SNK assured me that was intentional. City of the Wolves wants players to feel like they always have options, and that the right decisions at the right time can alter the flow of a match while letting players express themselves through their play. That’s something all the best fighting games do, and I can’t wait to see what the REV system lets us do once we get more time with it.

Finally, there’s the Selective Potential Gear, or S.P.G., which you choose at the start of each match. You can position your S.P.G. at the start, middle, or end of your life bar. When your bar hits that point, your S.P.G activates automatically. When you’re in S.P.G., your health starts to regenerate, your attacks are more powerful, your Power Gauge builds up faster, and your REV Meter builds up more slowly.

You also get access to REV Blows – powerful ground and air attacks that armor through your opponent’s attacks while dealing substantial damage – and your Hidden Gear, your character’s most powerful super move, which costs two bars of your Power Gauge in addition to requiring you to be in S.P.G. Hidden Gears do absolutely massive amounts of damage and completely empty your REV Meter, allowing you to dump all of your resources for a big combo and then resume the offensive immediately if you land them.

The thing that SNK thinks might not get the most attention, and should be on everyone’s mind, are feints, which allow you to pretend to do a special move without actually doing it.

The thing that SNK thinks might not get the most attention, and should be on everyone’s mind, are feints, which allow you to pretend to do a special move without actually doing it.

Being in S.P.G matters a lot, as does where you put your S.P.G gauge. Putting it at the beginning of your health bar means you start the match with it. But the later you put it, the more powerful it is, and the more it powers you up. It’s an additional layer of strategy that forces you to plan your matches out, and take advantage of your S.P.G. while you have it.

But the thing that SNK thinks might not get the most attention, and should be on everyone’s mind, are feints, which allow you to pretend to do a special move without actually doing it, keeping your opponent in check and canceling normals for reduced recovery. And then there’s breaks, which allow you to cancel a special move’s recovery, creating more combos opportunities that include other special moves. Kinda like REV Accel, but without spending REV meter.

All of this is a lot to take in, but SNK has done a lot to make City of the Wolves as accessible as they can. City of the Wolves has a traditional Arcade Style control scheme, but it also has Smart Style, which maps Punches, Kicks, Special Moves, Throws, and Combos to one button each, allowing you to easily play around with a character and do cool stuff even if this is your first fighting game. Even the Arcade Style controls, for the characters I saw, mostly emphasized simpler motions like quarter circles.

Yes, you’ll still have to do a Z to do a DP with Arcade Style and a 360 (or a 720) for certain command grabs, but there’s no sign of King of Fighters’s infamous pretzel motions… at least, not yet. Everything about City of the Wolves that I’ve seen so far feels designed to help ease new players in while keeping the depth long-time fighting game players crave. It’s a hard tightrope to walk, and it’s too early to say if SNK can pull it off, but I’m impressed by what I’ve seen so far.

You can tell a lot about a fighting game by how good it feels to sit down and play, and let me tell you, dear friends, Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves already feels really good. We’ve only seen a small portion of City of the Wolves’ cast and only gotten to spend a couple hours with its systems, but all I’ve been able to think about since I put my arcade stick down for the last time is how excited I am to see more of it. I didn’t know what I expected when I sat down with City of the Wolves for the first time, but I can’t wait to rev it up again. But in the meantime, I’ve seen enough to keep the faith.

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While I'm excited for a new  Fatal Fury I'm not sure where they can take the story after Garou, overall the KOF universe is better than Fatal Fury's imo, Geese and Krauser are still alive in KOF, Rugal and Goenitz exist, Rock Howard isn't the only protagonist of the younger generation ( there's also Kyo, Iori, K', Ash and  Shun'ei  ).

In order to successfully bring back Fatal Fury they really need to focus on  having a good story, create good villain that rivals Geese's epicness, create more charismatic characters in general.

Edited by JPF997
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, JPF997 said:

While I'm excited for a new  Fatal Fury I'm not sure where they can take the story after Garou, overall the KOF universe is better than Fatal Fury's imo, Geese and Krauser are still alive in KOF, Rugal and Goenitz exist, Rock Howard isn't the only protagonist of the younger generation ( there's also Kyo, Iori, K', Ash and  Shun'ei  ).

In order to successfully bring back Fatal Fury they really need to focus on  having a good story, create good villain that rivals Geese's epicness, create more charismatic characters in general.

So true JPF. In fact that's one of the reasons that made Fatal Fury so interesting was their great stories. I always believe SNK out match Capcom with their Street Fighter II versions that made me want to read the Fatal Fury Mangas to continue on to learn more about Terry and Andy. The Anime movies were so amazing, that I would wait in line for them to be offered at Tower Records on launch day for me to watch them on VHS. Man, I wish I could relive those days. :)

Anthony..

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Back with AariAge member @ShadowGangson the latest news on his upcoming title for the Neo-Geo. :D

NeoGeo update: After a long time trying to find the right style and artists, I decided to settle on this quality style for the levels backgrounds. What do you guys think of it? Not "Last Resort" quality, but a decision needed to be made, and I will go with this, for me it's good.

Anthony..

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 9:35 AM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Don't miss the Steam Spring Sale 2024! KOF XV Standard Edition/ Deluxe Edition: 75%OFF KOF XV Team Pass 1/ Team Pass 2/ Fighter Pass:50%OFF Check out the Steam Store for more SNK titles with some up to 80% OFF! https://store.steampowered.com/developer/SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #Steam

Anthony..

Nice one just picked up the KOF XV Fighter Pass

10 hours ago, masschamber said:

There metal slug no deaths clear

Mvs difficulty

Missed 10 pows on level 4, so my score is a little low

Oh wow! That's fantastic to see this from you Mass. I still would love to see you create a YouTube channel to see videos from you. I would be on it everyday to see your skills in action. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

EVO Japan CHALLENGE 2024 in TOHOKU 第四弾は山形で3タイトル同時開催!東北の雄を決せよ! 地域最優秀者へは #EVOJapan2024 への宿泊施設・交通手段を授与 ■ 開催情報:4月6日(土)10:00~ @つるおかAZITO ■ タイトル:GBVSR, KOFXV, SF6 ■ エントリー:https://evojapan.gg/news/60028
Translated from Japanese by
EVO Japan CHALLENGE 2024 in TOHOKU The fourth edition will be held in Yamagata with 3 titles at the same time! Decide who is the hero of Tohoku! The best regional winner will receive accommodation and transportation to #EVOJapan2024  ■ Event information: April 6th (Sat) 10:00~ @Tsuruoka AZITO ■ Title: GBVSR, KOFXV, SF6 ■ Entry: https://evojapan.gg/news/60028
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GJGgwPTbcAAeTw7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..