IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

23 hours ago, Franjo said:

Hi 

Sorry for the delay, here is my contribution for the 10th Anniversary of the Neo Geo thread. Hope you like. 😄

10 Anniversary 1.jpg

10 Anniversary 2.jpg

Just WOW!. I have to say i love to see Wang over there, i used to play a lot with him in AoF3 for NeoGeo CD 😁.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I wanted to play a classic and was in the mood to play a beat 'em up! So why not Mutation Nation for the ol 1 credit try. I wish i could get a little farther in the game, but it was a fun run. Thank you to everyone here on the forums! Thank you to Anthony for keeping this forum going and adding all these awesome posts about everything Neo Geo! The legendary system means a lot to a ton of people and I bet SNK is thrilled that their system has been around and is still being played today!

-Aaron

• Thanks 1

@ColecoGamer @SlidellMan @GoldLeader @wolfy62 @M-S @Madwindoman @Punisher5.0 @evilevoix @Stage_1_Boss @INTVCruise @retrorussell @Reaperman @roots.genoa @Razzie.P @Zap! @neogeo1982@KidGameR186496 @Kiwi @SoundGammon @Serguei2 @bent_pin  @Cobra Strike Down @Rick Dangerous @128Kgames @eightbit @ECWfan @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @Hwlngmad @Steril707 @OldSchoolRetroGamer @NeoPancho @Franjo @MarkoCG77 @masschamber @joeatari1 @electricmastro @DJ Clae @Darrin9999 @Steven Pendleton @swlovinist  @drludos @japangameonline @awbacon  @Bratwurst @GoldenWheels @SoundGammon @Songbird @PikoInteractive @eebuckeye  @Metal Jesus @aduffy1976 @drludos @MarkoCG77 @SpicedUp! @Albert @dak1ngofgames98 @GoldenWheels @mtshark7 @Villordsutch @BlackaneseNiNjA @NeonPeon @Mx5dob @lutechsource @tuna sashemie

Hi guys,

You know what today is fellas??

:party: Today marks the 10th year anniversary of "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com! :party:

A decade of Neo-Geo goodness and for all to view, post, and contribute that made the thread a staple on the AtariAge forums. 

It's been another amazing year in which we were able to bring members together and having discussions regarding anything related to the Neo-Geo and SNK. I would like to take the opportunity as usual to thank Albert, the moderators, the members, and guest that come by, reply, and look at the postings that are available to view for the general public pertaining to the Neo-Geo and its platforms. As mentioned numerous times before, the Neo-Geo thread had concerns and uncertainties involving how will it work and benefit others. After careful planning and good concepts. We were able to make this thread work and help benefit long time and new Neo-Geo players. :)

For those that are unaware about the thread beforehand, Atariage had little discussions that involved the Neo-Geo before 2014. But being a Neo-Geo player, owner, and enthusiast.....I felt it was time to introduce something new and fresh for the community here on the site. So far, we have 35,000+ replies, 1400 pages, and a whopping 1.9 million views and counting! A nice accomplishment so far that we continue on to progress even further.

As usual, "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" is open to all. If you have any inquiries or you're a gamer, reviewer, programmer, troubleshooter, developer, publisher, or anything else that you would like to contribute relating to the Neo-Geo or SNK, please feel free to PM me or post here. You're welcome to do so.

Thank you all for the personal support and thank you for supporting "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com. :)

10 Anniversary 1.jpg

Untitled 03-24-2024 01-40-48 (2).png

image.thumb.png.3d18b6c32ef40bfd13ee69f3a73833f0.png

Anthony...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

:party: Today marks the 10th year anniversary of "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com! :party:

That's awesome Anthony!  I had no idea!

If my current "20 From 1991" game wasn't so difficult (Terminator 2: Judgement Day) I would've been able to work on FATAL FURY in commemoration.  Well, that'll be coming up later.

• Like 2

Hope I'm not too late to the party (it's only 8 am Sunday here in the UK)

I'd just like to say a massive congratulations to Anthony for this 10 year anniversary. Hope you are still going strong in another 10 years and thanks for the big contribution you make for Neo Geo community, dude!

2 Terry.jpg

3 Andy.jpg

2 NeoGeo Thread image 2024-01.jpg

2 NeoGeo Thread image 2024-02.jpg

Edited by Mx5dob
  • Like 5

Thanks Anthony for maintaining and constantly updating this great site with new information and news. Congratulations on 10 years,that's amazing!!!🎉🎈🎆👏👍

Keep up the great work,very much appreciated!😊

• Like 3

On 3/23/2024 at 3:51 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Knight's Chance - Neo Geo MVS (Preorder)

$399.99

Knight's Chance - NEO GEO AES (Preorder)

$399.99

Product Details

The Game is On!

Set foot into the Dark Realms and test your luck in four games of chance and skill. Are you coming back as a winner or your soul be forever lost in the darkness?

Games included:

• Dragon's Hollow
  • Cursed Mynd
  • Mystic Dice
  • Demon's Hold

The product includes:

• Game Cartridge
  • 2 Flyers
  • Mini Marquee

Anthony..

Man, its so tempting feel like I missed out the first time around. The atmosphere looks great!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

@ColecoGamer @SlidellMan @GoldLeader @wolfy62 @M-S @Madwindoman @Punisher5.0 @evilevoix @Stage_1_Boss @INTVCruise @retrorussell @Reaperman @roots.genoa @Razzie.P @Zap! @neogeo1982@KidGameR186496 @Kiwi @SoundGammon @Serguei2 @bent_pin  @Cobra Strike Down @Rick Dangerous @128Kgames @eightbit @ECWfan @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @Hwlngmad @Steril707 @OldSchoolRetroGamer @NeoPancho @Franjo @MarkoCG77 @masschamber @joeatari1 @electricmastro @DJ Clae @Darrin9999 @Steven Pendleton @swlovinist  @drludos @japangameonline @awbacon  @Bratwurst @GoldenWheels @SoundGammon @Songbird @PikoInteractive @eebuckeye  @Metal Jesus @aduffy1976 @drludos @MarkoCG77 @SpicedUp! @Albert @dak1ngofgames98 @GoldenWheels @mtshark7 @Villordsutch @BlackaneseNiNjA @NeonPeon @Mx5dob @lutechsource @tuna sashemie

Hi guys,

A decade of Neo-Geo goodness and for all to view, post, and contribute that made the thread a staple on the AtariAge forums. 

It's been another amazing year in which we were able to bring members together and having discussions regarding anything related to the Neo-Geo and SNK. I would like to take the opportunity as usual to thank Albert, the moderators, the members, and guest that come by, reply, and look at the postings that are available to view for the general public pertaining to the Neo-Geo and its platforms. As mentioned numerous times before, the Neo-Geo thread had concerns and uncertainties involving how will it work and benefit others. After careful planning and good concepts. We were able to make this thread work and help benefit long time and new Neo-Geo players. :)

For those that are unaware about the thread beforehand, Atariage had little discussions that involved the Neo-Geo before 2014. But being a Neo-Geo player, owner, and enthusiast.....I felt it was time to introduce something new and fresh for the community here on the site. So far, we have 35,000+ replies, and a whopping 1.9 million views and counting! A nice accomplishment so far that we continue on to progress even further.

As usual, "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" is open to all. If you have any inquiries or you're a gamer, reviewer, programmer, troubleshooter, developer, publisher, or anything else that you would like to contribute relating to the Neo-Geo or SNK, please feel free to PM me or post here. You're welcome to do so.

Thank you all for the personal support and thank you for supporting "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com. :)

10 Anniversary 1.jpg

Anthony...

Awesome Anthony well done bro thanks for the hard work you do for the community 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member @NeoTurboManiac with another awesome video to continue the commemoration  of the 10th Anniversary. Thank you Neo Always a pleasure to see your material throughout the years bro. :)

Anthony...

What an incredible video this is. Some of the similarities I was never aware of. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Congratulations Neo Geo Thread and Anthony! 

Some awesome art here to celebrate the anniversary 👍

May the Neo Geo thread still be going strong in another 10 years. Hopefully with sponsorship by SNK!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1