IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

[New fighter introduction: Terry Bogard] He vows revenge on Geese Howard, who assassinated his adoptive father, martial artist Jeff Bogard. Entered the world of martial arts with his younger brother Andy Bogard. UE Fighter XI Terry Bogard Let's check out his appearance!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新規ファイター紹介:オズワルド】 穏やかな性格の老紳士だが、裏社会では名の通った元殺し屋 UEファイターXIオズワルド 彼の姿をチェックしてみましょう! #KOFAS #KOF #オズワルド
Translated from Japanese by
[New fighter introduction: Oswald] An old gentleman with a gentle personality, but a former assassin who is well known in the underworld. UE Fighter XI Oswald Let's check out his appearance! #KOFAS #KOF #オズワルド

Anthony..

Hi guys,

[新規ファイター参戦] ギース・ハワードへの復讐を誓い、格闘技の世界に身を投じたテリー・ボガードと 裏社会で名の通った元殺し屋XIオズワルドが新しく参戦しました! 今すぐログインしてゲットましょう! ダウンロード:https://ntiny.link/_mbqN #KOFAS #KOF #テリー・ボガード #オズワルド
[New fighter participation] Terry Bogard vows revenge against Geese Howard and throws himself into the world of martial arts. Former hitman XI Oswald, well-known in the underworld, has newly joined the war! Log in now to get it! Download: https://ntiny.link/_mbqN #KOFAS #KOF #テリー・ボガード #オズワルド

GHVRuHcbUAAk5gA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■YouTube更新■ 特別企画!! なんと! ドット絵彩色テリーが小っちゃくなっちゃった!? https://youtu.be/IiSBqpCF42Y 最新鋭の3Dプリンターを使って、金型、彩色なしで出力されたフィギュアができました!まだまだ課題は多そうですが、使い道はたくさんあるなと次回以降じっくり掘り下げていきますので、まずはダイジェストで技術を体感してもらえれば! サポート材除去が水につけるだけってのが凄いですね。 本物のドット絵彩色テリーの予約は明日まで! 以下から予約できますので、併せてどうぞ! ↓受注ページ↓ https://hi-studio24.stores.jp/items/65804426463f600b59653c98 #SNK #餓狼伝説 #studio24餓狼 #ドット絵彩色
■ YouTube update ■ The Special Event! ! Oh my God! The pixel-painted Terry has gotten smaller! ? https://youtu.be/IiSBqpCF42Y Using a state-of-the-art 3D printer, the figure was printed without molds or coloring! There are still many issues to be solved, but I'll delve deeper into the technology in the next installment, as I'm sure there are many ways to use it, so I hope you'll get a feel for the technology by reading the digest first! It's amazing that support material can be removed by simply soaking it in water. Reservations for real pixel art colored Terry are available until tomorrow! You can make a reservation from below, so please do so! ↓ Order page ↓ https://hi-studio24.stores.jp/items/65804426463f600b59653c98 #SNK #餓狼伝説 #studio24餓狼 #ドット絵彩色

GHaajvKagAAAdb-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

1 hour ago, SlidellMan said:

I wonder if a hockey game on the Neo Geo would stand up when compared to other sports titles?

Would be interesting to see for sure Slidel. I'm not the biggest hockey fan in the world. But would be fantastic to see nonetheless. :)

Anthony..

On 2/26/2024 at 8:53 PM, retrorussell said:

Another NEO GEO game review upload, this one is #10 in my top 20 games of 1991.  It's KING OF THE MONSTERS, a title that can be very frustrating to play but undoubtedly captures the feel of the giant monster films (i.e., Godzilla, Mothra, Ghidra, Gamera, Rodan, etc.) as you battle monsters over a Japanese metropolis, crushing all manner of vehicles, buildings and humans beneath your feet.  Very cool!  As is custom with my 10th and 20th placed game video in the yearly series, there's a bit of 1991 trivia added to the beginning, so apologies in advance if that's not your thing.

Alright!!! It's King of the Monsters. :thumbsup: :)

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent video with us Russ. It's one of my top titles for the Neo-Geo and it's also loved by my brother. We use to spend so many quarters at a local Dairy Queen in Paramus, NJ growing up in the 1990's that it was our personal choice when it came to Co-Op play on the MVS, so many fond memories playing this gem of a title and wish we could relive them again. 

Thank you as always for your dedication and sharing your SNK works with us. We look forward on seeing more from you in the near future. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【SWC 2023】 Last Chance Qualifier on March 15! Every LCQ competitor will receive one special fight stick button to take home and keep! * LCQ registration capped at 128 players. * Fight stick button designs cannot be chosen. Registration page https://start.gg/tournament/snk-world-championship-2023-grand-final/details #KOFXV

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】 月末キャラクター、発ッ表ォ~! 2月の月末キャラクター正解は:「ロックXV Ver」 当選のプレイヤー様は: お三方には600ダイヤをプレゼントします!おめでとうございます!! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #ロック・ハワード
[Month-end character] The end of the month character has been announced! The correct answer for the character at the end of February is: “Rock XV Ver” The winning players are: We will give 600 diamonds to each of you! congratulations! ! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #ロック・ハワード

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】 前列の火力のある防型格闘家「ロックXV Ver」登場!ダメージを受けると一定量のファイト値を獲得し、Maxになると状態を切り替え、爆破的に攻撃性能が増加するぞ! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #ロック・ハワード
[Month-end character] Introducing “Rock XV Ver”, a defensive fighter with firepower in the front row! When you receive damage, you will gain a certain amount of fight value, and when it reaches max, you will switch states and explosively increase your attack performance! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #ロック・ハワード

GHfWBYGbkAAhRnw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#DaemonClaw Post-Kickstarter update No. 6!  The 2nd playable character for #Megadrive (Gareth from Demons of Asteborg) is now playing great! See him in action and get all the details of how the game is shaping up. #IndieDev #RetroGaming #SegaGenesis

From the description,
"TL;DW, Gareth's gameplay design is now finalized and this update video shows the first ever gameplay clips preview of Gareth in level 1. Gareth's sprite animations and level 1 gameplay are now about 90 percent complete. Tag Team mode is also at about 90 percent implemented as well, just needing continued thorough testing and polish. Neofid got the core environment and basic enemies for level 4 done and are working on the level 3 and level 4 bosses now. They also began adding the bonus scoring system for players who pull off cool combos and attacks on enemies."

Anthony...

• Like 1

anyone else waiting on some of the new Neo Geo Games?

I am waiting on:

Project Neon from Full Set (well been waiting over 4 yrs) but it looks like it might finally ship.
Vengeance Hunters from Nalua Studio - this one will be interesting as the company seems to have something to do with TerraOnion.

Final Vendetta from Bitmap Bureau - This one is from an established maker (they made XenoCrisis)

All of these are stated as shipping Q1-Q2 2024, but we will see.

I am also waiting on: Digital AV Mod Core kit from 3DO Dev - this one I think I got scammed on the guy Fixel that made them seems to have gone dark.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, c0op3r said:

anyone else waiting on some of the new Neo Geo Games?

I am waiting on:

Project Neon from Full Set (well been waiting over 4 yrs) but it looks like it might finally ship.
Vengeance Hunters from Nalua Studio - this one will be interesting as the company seems to have something to do with TerraOnion.

Final Vendetta from Bitmap Bureau - This one is from an established maker (they made XenoCrisis)

All of these are stated as shipping Q1-Q2 2024, but we will see.

I am also waiting on: Digital AV Mod Core kit from 3DO Dev - this one I think I got scammed on the guy Fixel that made them seems to have gone dark.

Hi c0op3r,

Good to see you with us again and thank you for posting on the Neo-Geo thread bro. :)

Same here C0op, I'm personally waiting on all the titles you mention too... Project Neon, Final Vendetta, and Vengeance Hunters. They all look like really well made games and can't wait to play them for the Neo-Geo. I'm also can't wait for Cyborg Force. I heard last that it's almost ready to go. 

Looking forward to order Hyperblaster: Inviyya II from AtariAge member @Steril707 in the near future, and Shadow Gangs Zero from @ShadowGangsas well. I wanted to participate with the Kickstarter for DaemonClaw, but I dedicated to wait when the game becomes available on PixelHearts shop page. As for Gladmort, that game is just about complete and pre-orders will be opening soon.

Great times are ahead of us for sure C0op. Thank you for stopping by and looking forward to see you have the games in the collection. :)

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Speaking of Gladmort, here's Chipsonsteroids update towards the game. :)

https://www.facebook.com/Chipsonsteroids

Neotris, a new game for Neo Geo (tetris-like with 4P mode) | Page 3 |  Arcade-Projects ForumsChipsonsteroids Feb, 15

Gladmort is coming to the end of development

The game will be 100% playable during the RetroGaming Play on March 2 and 3 in Meaux. You can find me at the stand of the NeoGeoFans association, I will answer your questions, take note of your remarks and criticisms.

Contests will be held: 1st to finish the game, best score of the day... 1st to find a bug

Come if you can! This will be the 1st time we reveal the game Since our 1st demo at Stunfest in May, so much has changed! Animations, SFX, added gameplay... Everything is there!

Peut être une illustration de jeux vidéo et texte qui dit ’FESTIVAL WEEK END DU 02 ET 03 MARS 2024 BOURSE NETRO-E TETROO LV6.3 STUDIOS INDES LE COLISÉE DE MEAUX 73 AVENUE HENRI DUNANT 77100 MEAUX FREEPLAY VENTES TOURNOIS HOMEBREW ANIMATIONS’

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

「メタルスラッグ3」の「くじラックオンライン」は3月4日お昼11時59分まで! 激レアの限定アイテムをお見逃しなく♪ 【販売期間】 2月5日(月)12:00~3月4日(月)11:59 ぜひチェックしてください☆ 販売ページURL https://kujiluck-online.com/store/lottery/metalslug3 #メタルスラッグ #SNK
“Metal Slug 3” “Lottery Luck Online” is available until March 4th at 11:59 p.m.! Don't miss out on super rare limited items ♪ 【Sales period】 February 5th (Monday) 12:00 to March 4th (Monday) 11:59 Please check it out ☆ Sales page URL https://kujiluck-online.com/store/lottery/metalslug3 #メタルスラッグ #SNK

GHjsWkYb0AAleMU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

毎月当たるSNK公式SNSフォロー&リポストキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様に #Amazonギフト券 (500円分)をプレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をリポスト でs募完了! キャンペーンは3/31(日)まで! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント
SNK official SNS follow & repost campaign will be held every month! We will give away #Amazonギフト券 (500 yen worth) to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② Complete your application by reposting this post! Campaign ends on Sunday, March 31st! #SNK #KOF15 #KOFXV #プレゼント

GGrBswPbEAAH5z1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SNKフリーク】 毎月当たる!フォロー&リポストキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様にオリジナル #QUOカード (500円分)プレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をリポスト でs募完了! キャンペーンは3/31(日)まで! #SNK #SNKフリーク #プレゼント
[SNK Freak] Win every month! Follow & repost campaign held! Original #QUOカード (500 yen worth) will be given to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② Complete your application by reposting this post! Campaign ends on Sunday, March 31st! #SNK #SNKフリーク #プレゼント

GGrALuMaAAAMR06?format=jpg&name=900x900

·
Views

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Dr.Volk on more on what he has to say and with the final part of Blues Journey. Enjoy. :)

"Blue has made his way to the heart of the Daruma Empire, where the Emperor lies in wait for their final battle. But Blue can't hurt the Emperor with any of his weapons! That's no problem for our hero~ It's time for this empire to fall... THIS TIME on Dr. Volk! If you're reading this description: what did you think of Blue's Journey? Comment below~ Make sure to like the video if you enjoyed it ^v^"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Analogue Pocket Adapters are shipping now. Neo Geo Pocket/Color. Atari Lynx. TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine & SuperGrafx. All on Analogue Pocket. Download the latest Analogue OS update here: http://analogue.link/pocket-firmware

Anthony...

3 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

I wonder if ChipsonSteroids has footage of the final version of Gladmort?

Hi Slidel. I haven't seen video footage, but i found this 

Venez testé le #homebrew #neogeo Gladmort à la convention #retrogaming de #meaux. L association neogeo fans et Chips on steroids vous y accueille. Il y a des #concours et des lots à gagner !
Translated from French by
Come test the #homebrew #neogeo Gladmort at the #retrogaming of #meaux convention. The neogeo fans and Chips on steroids association welcomes you there. There are #concours s and prizes to be won!

GHpwd_OXQAAM-AJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

GHpwd__XoAAZUV3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 令サムプロローグ絵 ミニ色紙(全28種) 1PACK ¥550(税込) 1BOX ¥15,400(税込) ブラインド販売です #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
Translate post

Anthony..