IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

So excited about what I'm picking up this weekend. Been wanting one of these for so long! More pics and video to follow 1f44d.png#neogeo

CvKPpRzWIAEbIjY.jpg
0 replies46 retweets106 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

本日のブログを更新いたしました!⇒\ よっ、日本一!/明日20日(木)案内開始!「ねんどろいど 不知火舞」をご紹介♡」 http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-12210896669.html #KOF #goodsmile

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Today's blog is updated! ⇒/ I!, Japan! tomorrow / 20 (Thursday) Guide to start! See nendoroid PVC figure Mai Shiranui "introducing ♡" http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-12210896669.html #KOF #goodsmile

CvIClVYUsAAcD6J.jpg
CvIClVYUsAEh_di.jpg
CvIClVWUsAEmvrZ.jpg
0 replies765 retweets602 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

An exclusive series of 15 different KOF T-Shirts have been created, and will be distributed as prizes in future fighting game tournaments!

CvLa3C0UAAAkLbH.jpg
0 replies75 retweets86 likes
Retweet
Liked

KOF XIVコレクターズTシャツ(全15種類)を製作しました。 今後ゲーム大会などの賞品としてプレゼントしていきます。お楽しみに!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CvLXXIeUAAAc1Kd.jpg
0 replies211 retweets115 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

I remember these

I remember these. Had quite a few my self back in the day. Pretty sure they came out in 2014 or 2013. Did you ever collect the Metal Slug tanks and characters which they also released? They were pretty detailed however you had to paint them yourself :(

Yes, I got those as well. Amazing detail for a Gashapon toy! I still haven't painted them yet, but hope to do so at some point in the future. As soon as I return from Portland I'll post some pics.

• Like 1

Hey gang!

Newest NEO game for my "20 From" series, in which I kick off the 1994 series with PUZZLE BOBBLE/BUST-A-MOVE. What a classic!

Hey Russ,

Thank you for posting Puzzle Bobble.Bust-A-Move onto the Neo-Geo thread. It has to be the best puzzle game on the system. I use to spent hours in a local candy sore playing it.Too bad it was just an MVS exclusive. Would've love to have it on the AES.

Thank you as always Russ. Keep up the great work.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This evening, were with Brandon Inn the Retrogamer. Brandon is doing a great video for us to watch with Metal Slug 3. This happens to be his first upload regarding Neo-Geo titles on his channel Let's sit back and enjoy what he has to offer for us......with his feet! :-D

Thank you for sharing this Brandon. :)

From the description,

J"ust a demo gameplay of one the sequels to the "Metal Slug Trilogy"
and also very first time doing an
SNK NEO GEO Arcade Game too."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn9SV_b7IZc

Anthony...

Found this on ebay what do you guys think? Legit or no? Going for $160 plus shipping.

Hey Red,

Sadly, its a fake.

The original Last Hope was developed by NGDEVTEAM and wasn't available for the MVS. SNK stop software production of the Neo-Geo in 2004 and Last Hope was made in 2005. I would pass on this game and go for something else!

Hope this helps Red. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey Red,

Sadly, its a fake.

The original Last Hope was developed by NGDEVTEAM and wasn't available for the MVS. SNK stop software production of the Neo-Geo in 2004 and Last Hope was made in 2005. I would pass on this game and go for something else!

Hope this helps Red. :)

Anthony...

I figured since it said snk on it. I was on the ngdev team website and they will be releasing an mvs copy of pink bullets next year. I will be looking forward to it. Thanks for the response Anthony!

• Like 1

I figured since it said snk on it. I was on the ngdev team website and they will be releasing an mvs copy of pink bullets next year. I will be looking forward to it. Thanks for the response Anthony!

You're welcome Red,

The problem with the original Last Hope was that NGDEVTEAM really couldn't do much about it when counterfeiters were making their games and making a profit over it. They were understandably angry for what they were doing and couldn't do legal retaliation or even receiving compensation for them .

But were able to move on, and accepted the loss for Last Hope. If you look at the other titles later on by them, they're all heavily protected from piracy. They learned from their mistakes from Last Hope and that's why you don't see bootlegs of their other games.......so far!

Hope this helps Red. Thank you as always! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CvQOwumVYAA3VTu.jpg
0 replies21 retweets53 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVのスクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

CvQOnwtVUAAgdFj.jpg
0 replies19 retweets27 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. SNKplaymore_ゲーム公式 Retweeted カホタン@グッスマのすみっこ

ねんどろいど 不知火舞 ご予約は2016年11月16日(水)21:00まで。

SNKplaymore_ゲーム公式 added,

CvLngKNUIAA6Wcs.jpg
    CvLnhNaVMAEm2Tb.jpg
    CvLnh4jUAAAe-4r.jpg
    カホタン@グッスマのすみっこ @gsc_kahotan
    ご予約開始♡【ねんどろいど 不知火舞】#KOF #goodsmile http://www. goodsmile.info/ja/products/6018 よっ、日本一!

Nendoroid Black Rock shooter Shiranui Mai reservations up to 11/16/2016 (Wednesday) 21:00. https://twitter.com/gsc_kahotan/status/788947852772847616

0 replies51 retweets40 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. SNKplaymore_ゲーム公式 Retweeted カホタン@グッスマのすみっこ

ねんどろいど 草薙京 CLASSIC Ver. ご予約は2016年10月26日(水)21:00まで。

SNKplaymore_ゲーム公式 added,

CvLoMcHUEAA1H8F.jpg
    CvLoNGEVIAE8EAl.jpg
    CvLoOg9UMAA7Axy.jpg
    カホタン@グッスマのすみっこ @gsc_kahotan
    ご予約受付中☆【ねんどろいど 草薙京 CLASSIC Ver.】 #goodsmile http://www. goodsmile.info/ja/products/5978  不知火舞と合わせていかがですか?

Nendoroid Black Rock shooter Kusanagi Kyo CLASSIC Ver. Reservations to 10/26/2016 (Wednesday) 21:00. https://twitter.com/gsc_kahotan/status/788948344542408704

0 replies60 retweets39 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Brandon Inn the Retrogamer doing another excellent video to watch. Let's see him in action with Bust-A-Move for the Neo-Geo shall we? :)

From the description,

"Just a demo gameplay of this

1994 tile-matching puzzle
arcade game that's also known
as from the Japan version:
"Puzzle Bobble", before
it was renamed as "Bust-A-Move"
for the North American Version
that has those messages you see
in the game and some others too,
which it later had a sequel in 1995
with new levels and challenges also.
(sorry about the feet in my clips).

The goal to the game in
each round at the starting point
has a rectangular playing arena that contains a prearranged pattern of coloured "bubbles". (These are actually referred to in the translation as "balls"; however, they were clearly intended to be bubbles,
since they pop, and are taken
from "Bubble Bobble"
that came out back in 1986
from what it's based on). At the bottom of the screen, the player controls a device called a "pointer", which aims and fires bubbles up the screen. The colour of bubbles fired is randomly generated and chosen from the colors of bubbles still left on the screen.

The fired bubbles travel in straight lines (possibly bouncing off the side walls of the arena), stopping when they touch other bubbles or reach the top of the arena. If a bubble touches identically-colored bubbles, forming a group of three or more, those bubbles—as well as any bubbles hanging from them—are removed from the field of play, and points are awarded.

After every few shots, the "ceiling" of the playing arena drops downwards slightly, along with all the bubbles stuck to it. The number of shots between each drop of the ceiling is influenced by the number of bubble colors remaining. The closer the bubbles get to the bottom of the screen, the faster the music plays and if they cross the line at the bottom then the game is over.

The objective of the game is to clear all the bubbles from the arena without any bubble crossing the bottom line. Bubbles will fire automatically if the player remains idle. After clearing the arena, the next round begins with a new pattern of bubbles to clear. The game consists of 32 levels...

NOTICE: I was actually correct on
saying there's 30 rounds (well 32),
so never mind on me saying there's
40 or 50 rounds instead after I said
I'll look it up and I did so sorry for
any mistakes..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QE3nH3KmYQ

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from NGC.

NeoGeoCollector@NeoGeoCollector 6h6 hours ago

Back to the fighters! Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer on the #neogeo #retrogaming

Cq8edtTWcAAlU4L.jpg

Cq8ehPuXEAAdCIQ.jpg

Cq8ek4eWAAENQfP.jpg

15 retweets18 likes

Retweet

Liked

Anthony...

Very nice Panasonic plasma with low resolution ( No HD but ED, VERY good to play Neo Geo)

• Like 1