IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Arcade version will be a launch title for NESICA X Live 2. NESiCAxLive 2 第1弾タイトルはAC版KOF XIV http://www.4gamer.net/games/360/G036014/20161016003/

Cu5EAPMWAAATPZ7.jpg
Cu5EBpaXYAABbcS.jpg
0 replies11 retweets4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

Cu6SR93WAAQWdZ7.jpg
0 replies2 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Metal Slug 1st AND 2nd Mission/#NeoGeo Pocket Color NGPC Both Used Working #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/sKtnSdMNOC

Cu6OKLPWEAE-QWK.jpg
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

I just uploaded a video about the NEO-GEO Pocket Color in which I talk about my experiences with the system so far as well as my thoughts on some of the games. Check it out! Feedback is greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy! :)

Well done Byron. :)

Glad to know that the NGPC was impressive to you and will continue gaming on this little gem of a unit. So many more games that you'll like are on Ebay and are worth purchasing in the near future! :)

Thank you as always Byron. Keep up the great work.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

More from NGC.

I just listed this Nam1975 #neogeo game on eBay UK. One of the first Japanese rental games #retrogaming http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=252588733886&roken=cUgayN via @eBay_UK

Cu6gucSXgAAfanu.jpg
0 replies4 retweets9 likes
Retweet
Liked
Neo Geo AES – Nam 1975. NGH0-001 – The first Neo-Geo AES game. Contrary to popular belief, the original rental games in Japan (Nam75, Baseball Stars, Top Players Golf, Mahjong Kyo Retsuden and Magician Lord) were released in the plastic box form. The Carton boxes were produced when the Neo-Geo was offered for purchase. They later then decided to revert back to plastic box format. Take a look at the Japanese text under the neo-geo logo it reads: 超ドレンタルゲネオジオwhich is Choudokyuu RENTAL GAME 'NEOGEO – only the first 5 Japanese games have this text. which is Choudokyuu RENTAL GAME 'NEOGEO – only the first 5 Japanese games have this text.

This game is therefore one of the first Neo-Geo rental games J

This game is therefore one of the first Neo-Geo rental games J

The game is complete. Condition as follows:

Insert – some slight wear to the top edge on the front, otherwise in excellent condition.

Manual – some slight wear on the spine, otherwise excellent (no manual bag).

Cart – Some slight marks but over in excellent condition.

Game box – slight cracking to the tray on one corner where the tray is lifting. Overall good for the age.

I bought this game myself in Japan back in 2007 and have looked after it carefully in a smoke free home. Genuine reason

for sale – I have bought another copy to upgrade my collection. 100% genuine and original copy.

Shipping in the UK via special delivery only. International rate quoted is to Europe. Please get in touch for a shipping rate to the USA/Asia.

Any questions please ask.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with TheDarkAce doing another great soundtrack for us. Here, were going to listen to King of Fighters Vanessa's theme years. :)

List of Vanessa's themes, and pics will repeat

Vanessa

The King of Fighters 2000: KD-0084 (K'Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:38

The King of Fighters 2000: KD-0084 (K' Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 4:30

The King of Fighters 2001: The Immortal Mirror of the Sun (Yagami Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 9:45

The King of Fighters 2001: The Immortal Mirror of the Sun (Yagami Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 11:13

The King of Fighters 2002: KD-0084 (Agents Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) 13:15

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match: Undercover (Agents Team) Theme (XBLA) 16:55

The King of Fighters XI: Secret Circumstance (Agents Team) Theme (PS2) 19:47

The King of Fighters XI: Secret Circumstance (Agents Team) Theme (PS2) 23:29

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cu8AbaOUIAAF1mE.jpg
0 replies18 retweets40 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVのスクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cu8AKdmUIAA1LfU.jpg
0 replies11 retweets25 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry,

Cu8X8iMWgAAdjXj.jpg
0 replies1 retweet1 like
Retweet
Liked
Cu8CHnBXYAAoOfM.jpg
0 replies2 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Back again with Anthony Castro doing another video for us. Here, were going to see him in action playing King og Fighters XIV.

From the description,

"I know I play a ton of retro games. But every once in a while I like to power up a current gen console (of which I have all 3: Wii U, Xbox One, and PS4). Here's what I'm currently playing on PS4: King of the Fighters XIV. And it's pretty awesome!"

Anthony...

Hi Everyone! Check out our video below as my cousin and I play NEO BOMBERMAN! We teamed up together to blow up baddies, but a lot of times we end up blowing up each other and ourselves by accident! We love this fun game!

from the Slushy Bandits

Hey guys,

Thank you for sharing your video on the Neo-Geo thread for us. Glad that you both enjoyed Neo Bomberman. Its a fun game from the series that will keeps you busy for sure. Happy that your cousin Evan is getting into the Neo-Geo. We hope that he plays more games from the platform in the future! :)

Thank you as always guys, keep up the great work!

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry,

Cu_b_5LXYAAn6MD.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked
Cu_Xv2VXEAEZnDP.jpg
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked
Cu_XTAlW8AAwK3i.jpg
0 replies1 retweet2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

アテナステッカー作ってみたものの1f604.png貼りどころが見つからず2728.pngこちらに収納1f44f-1f3fb.png

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Although Athena stickers I made found rather than paste in this

Cu45KPDUAAA17tG.jpg
0 replies12 retweets36 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ゲーム部屋最後の一台、ネオキャンディが届きました1f604.png2728.pngブラウン菅も状態良好です2728.pngヤマトの方が二階まであっさり運んでくれました1f4a6.png

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Game room the last one received no Cand Brown Suga is good condition is Yamato was easily carried upstairs

CtqtikrVUAAu5DT.jpg
Ctqti93UkAE3xdi.jpg
Ctqti95UEAESdgh.jpg
0 replies40 retweets87 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member, Austin.

Austin did an amazing video with the Neo-Geo port of Viewpoint on the FM Towns Marty. Its actually the first time anyone did a gameplay and review of it on the Neo-Geo thread. So let's see the premiere of it thanks to our skillful, knowledgeable, and contributor to the Atariage/videogame community......AUSTIN!!! :-D

Thank you as always bro. :thumbsup: :)

From the description,

"In this Let's Play, I make an attempt at going through Viewpoint, played on a FM Towns Marty."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224