IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member, tuna sashemie, (Retro Tuna) doing another superb Neo-Geo video for us as always. Here, were going to see him play and discuss about Shock Troopers.

Thank you Tuna for what you do for us. Keep it up bro. :)

From the description,

"Shock trooper is a 1997 game by saurus and the first in a 2 game series this top down shooter has some nice graphics and drum and base music, really good fun to play and a good challenge with 3 different routs with 6 stages each to play the game there is a lot to come back to."

Anthony...

Thanks for posting the video mate.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member, tuna sashemie, (Retro Tuna) doing another superb Neo-Geo video for us as always. Here, were going to see him play and discuss about Shock Troopers.

Thank you Tuna for what you do for us. Keep it up bro. :)

From the description,

"Shock trooper is a 1997 game by saurus and the first in a 2 game series this top down shooter has some nice graphics and drum and base music, really good fun to play and a good challenge with 3 different routs with 6 stages each to play the game there is a lot to come back to."

Anthony...

Thanks for posting the video mate.

You're welcome Tuna.

Always a pleasure to see what you offer to the community! :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Anyone ever play Fatal Fury 2 on Game Boy? Gotta say it would have been fun to have this on game boy as a kid.

Hey Red,

Sure do. I purchased mine in Chinatown in NYC when I was in High School. Of course I paid well over market value for it at the time. But it was worth it seeing that I didn't have to go on Ebay and wait 1-2 weeks for it to arrive to play right into the action and on the spot on my Game Boy right there! :)

Nice pictures Red. Thank you for sharing them with us! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

I was trying to think of how I heard of the Neo Geo back in the day since I didn't know anyone who owned one. That EGM article of system reviews looks very familiar though, I must've seen it in random magazines at the time lol. I can't recall if I'd ever seen the carts at retail though.

Hi Chaos,

Interesting that you brought this up. The first time I witness an MVS unit, when me and my family were lunching in at a local Dairy Queen in Paramus, NJ. We saw 2 MVS cabinets being rolled off the truck and were wondering what this was. The manger of the store took the time to tell us it was an arcade unit that plays multiple titles in one arcade system. So instead of 2 units just playing 2 games, it had up to 4 games into 1 unit, totaling up to 8 games with a switch of a button. For kids like me. That was awesome to have more of a selection to play! :)

As for the AES, we did see quite a few here in local family run video games store in the Tri-State area here in New York. But the first time I witness seeing one was in the Getty Square section of Yonkers, NY. The owner had an AES for display and allowed us to play it for 75¢ per credits. I was worth it to see this hugh unit and playing it just like what the arcade MVS had to offer. We love it. But the price was astronomical. We I thought those cartridges were like big black bricks! :-D

Hope you enjoyed my little bit of memories of my history of the Neo-Geo Chaos. Always a pleasure to see you posting here on the thread. Come by anytime bro. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey folks,

Another NEO GEO game in my "20 From" series, this sits at #6 in the 20 From 1994 series. The first King of Fighters game!

Hey Russ,

Thank you as always for posting another outstanding Neo-Geo video for us to watch. Glad that King of Fighters '94 made it the list. The first of many awesome titles from the series that paved the way we play team battles and collaboration of popular series of SNK franchises, while duking it out into 1 tournament! Such an amazing ides for its time. :)

Nice job reviewing and playing through it Russ. You know how to outdo yourself every time! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Here's a pic of my newest pickup KOF 2001! Some people dislike it but I thinks it's pretty good. Got it for $190 shipped.

Hey Evan,

Nice, clean looking King of Fighters 2001 have have bro. Awesome you pick this up at a good price. We can't wait to see a review out of this one soon. I enjoy listening to the soundtrack for it. One of my favorites to listen to.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves Sega Dreamcast Garou Complete Mint SNK/#NeoGeo #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/izDRSFpbfo

CwS1ZIlWEAAMVXI.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked
CwScN6BXYAAp55B.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Back again with fellow Atariage member, FGFChris doing what he does best. Let's see him in action playing King of Fighters 2000 with Whip. Let's dive right in shall we? :)

From the description,

"Easy time beating up scrubs in KOF2000 with one of my favorite characters, Whip."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

棚のコーナーカーブの部分、なんかしっくりこなかったけど、なんとなく上手く置けました1f4a6.png

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Taormina Shelf corner curve part, not something nicely, but I well

CwQ64L-UAAEsavJ.jpg
0 replies7 retweets21 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from NGC.

Bought this white box/orange stripe #neogeo US AES box for the princely sum of £20.00. Some damage but a nice pick up #retrogaming #SNK

CwWnj6UXEAAySrh.jpg
CwWnj6PXAAArEqn.jpg
0 replies2 retweets12 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...