IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY – Episode 11

From the description,

"11. READY GO!

Angelina is ordered to kill Terry by poisoning him. A blond haired kid suddenly appears and pretends Terry is his dad to escape trouble. Soon afterwards, the KOF tournament gets underway at the stadium. The audience gets hype as the fighters prepare to battle it out!

11. READY GO!
テリー・ボガードの始末を命じられ、毒入りの飲み物を差し出すアンジェリナ。そこにテリーのことを「パパ」と呼ぶ金髪の少年が現れる・・・。一方、スタジアムではKOFが開幕!大歓声が沸き起こる中、格闘家たちが激突する!

©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey gang.

Another video of mine reviewing a NEO GEO game; this one is FOOTBALL FRENZY.

This is a decent game of football for the MVS cabinet, but the "frenzy" part of the title is appropriate for the button-mashing you have to do to run with the ball and shed tacklers or getting to the ball carrier to take them down. No licensing and there are made-up team names (oddly enough, not representing ANY cities!) but it's still fun and there are a ton of plays to choose from (not on an X and Os chart but in a list), and you can go for 2 after a touchdown! 3 tournament games are played and you then get to place your initials as champion-- one drawback is that you have to add a credit for EVERY QUARTER.

• Like 2

Hey gang.

Another video of mine reviewing a NEO GEO game; this one is FOOTBALL FRENZY.

This is a decent game of football for the MVS cabinet, but the "frenzy" part of the title is appropriate for the button-mashing you have to do to run with the ball and shed tacklers or getting to the ball carrier to take them down. No licensing and there are made-up team names (oddly enough, not representing ANY cities!) but it's still fun and there are a ton of plays to choose from (not on an X and Os chart but in a list), and you can go for 2 after a touchdown! 3 tournament games are played and you then get to place your initials as champion-- one drawback is that you have to add a credit for EVERY QUARTER.

Hey Russ,

Thank you for another well done work with Football Frenzy for the Neo-Geo. We really enjoy this gem of a title. Glad you shared it with us and we can't wait to see more from you soon. :)

Anthony..

Hi Guys,

:party: :party: :party: !!!REJOICE!!! :party: :party: :party:

The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com has over 300,000+ views. Thank you to all our members and guests that visit and contribute here to benefit the community. Let's continue with the fantastic work as usual fellas. :)

Sincerely as always...

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey Evan,

Remember not too long ago you ask a question regarding of having labels on top of other labels on AES cartridges? Here's an example of it to help fully answer your question to be really convinced.

1. This is a first for me seeing a Japanese #NeoGeo label covering up an English label, usually the other way round. #SNKpic.twitter.com/vJRqbItuT6

DMsDVwmX0AMBOAB.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Buyers are starting to receive their tracking numbers! It's all starting to happen! #NeoGeo A Visual History http://www.neogeobook.co.uk pic.twitter.com/uERJ5SD7gE

DMrJmyxWkAEhST0.jpg
DMrJriOWkAAfBHD.jpg
DMrJri1WkAUViby.jpg
DMrJrhuXUAAoUeY.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

More from fellow Atariage member darrin9999 with his high score records. They're still valid to this day. Nice job bro! :)

1. DFyvrnQWsAEu2ul.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 2

I believe Anthony you have posted this already but just a quick post to say that customers of the NeoGeo Book (NEOGEO: A Visual History) are starting to receive their tracking numbers. The fulfilment house will be flat out this week packing the orders - I expect many will have their tracking number on Monday or Tuesday this week. Would be good if any members here who have ordered the book can post when then receive theirs.

Thanks,

Frazer

• Like 3

I believe Anthony you have posted this already but just a quick post to say that customers of the NeoGeo Book (NEOGEO: A Visual History) are starting to receive their tracking numbers. The fulfilment house will be flat out this week packing the orders - I expect many will have their tracking number on Monday or Tuesday this week. Would be good if any members here who have ordered the book can post when then receive theirs.

Thanks,

Frazer

Hey Frazer,

Sure thing. Will let you know once we receive ours. Thank you for the heads up! :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

NeoSD on the neo-geo.com forums started a new thread discussing their new products in the near future. Here's what they had to say on post #1.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?272774-Terraonion-New-Product(s)-discussion-thread

1. Today, 04:30 AM #1

Terraonion New Product(s) discussion thread

"Hello Everyone,

I have decided to start a new thread to discuss about our new product(s).

I will start quoting the last commend on "the other thread"

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by
    pva
    viewpost-right.png
    I also believe the NeoSD has proven that even within a very niche market there is a demand for FPGA-based products, and that they can be profitably made. (I assume the NeoSD hasn't taken the team to the poorhouse, since they're still coming up with new products.)
    This is harder to understand if you don´t see the internals of the company.

We have made money with NEOSD but we haven´t earned money with NEOSD.

We had to hire and pay a lot of people for pcb design, fpga coding and other tasks such as mold design.

Then we have produced in Spain with high quality pcbs and high IC prices. Producing in China not only lowers the pcb and SMT soldering but also the ics are cheaper there, while lowering the pcb and soldering quality aswel ...

Sum to that the pile of taxes we pay. About 50% of what we sell goes there : VAT (only in Europe), Compnay taxes and such things

Our plan for the first year was to invest everything back in new products and so we did.

So where this all goes ? If we want to keep developing, we need to make money and if we want to make money we have to make products that as much people as possible want. As bigger the market is for a product as cheaper we can sell it and save costs while producing it aswel. As more units you produce better prices you can get buying ics, pcbs, mounting those at factory and so.

Resuming, we are about to start on our seccond company year and our goal is to make the company profitable to be able to develop bigger things. So far we have spent 1,5 years working in one project that we still don´t know if it will work (and if we will get our investment back, time and money).

So for now, NEODEV and myself keep putting our time and NEOSD´s money on Terraonion while paying everyone else. Our pockets have the same money as the day we started selling NEOSD, we are ok with that cause only one year passed but if we can´t make the company profitable in 3 years we will have to think in a different task where to put our time at, you just can´t keep working for free you entire life for more than you love what you work at.

I really feel that with our current team we can build anything we or you can imagine. The big issue here is that our resources are limited, so to me the challenge here is not only choose what product to develop to maximize sales, but also to find more skilled people to join our company so we can grow.

BTW this dosen´t means we are not developing niche devices such as NEOSD, cause we are right now, but we need to sell more units than NEOSD did, this is a fact.

Just remember, we are not some forums guys trying to make some device to fast proffit while we have a “real life job” that pays the bills. Selling those fast, not paying taxes an not paying people to develop it. Not investing in production, paying the entire production with preorders. This is how one makes money guys, not spending a single cent and not paying taxes.

Our approach has always been different : to build a company and make it grow, while developing nice things.

Alex,"

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

hello-logo-1476691952.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

【SNK公式オンラインショップOPEN】 今だけ! 新規会員登録人数に応じたオリジナル壁紙の配布や、抽選で豪華プレゼントが当たるオープニングキャンペーン実施中! ※DyDo×KOFアプリとは別のコンテンツとなります。 ▼チェック▼ https://buff.ly/2l5t6BY pic.twitter.com/OPfgwMCHUV

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[sNK official online shop OPEN: just now! Distribution of original wallpaper based on the new Member registration number and win a luxury gift opening campaign underway! ※ Becomes the content of the DyDo×KOF app. ▼ Check ▼ https://buff.ly/2l5t6BY

DMvRb3wXkAANNWS.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【クリザリッドの誕生日】 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 本日10月23日はクリザリッドの誕生日です! ロウソクを集めてお祝いしよう!お祝いするとクリザリッドの破片やグルメなどボーナスが入手できます。 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/qttqfTRR9i

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[Krizalid birthday] HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 10/23 is Krizalid's birthday today! Collecting candles, celebrate! To celebrate and get bonus Krizalid chips and gourmet. #KOF98UMOL

DMyXiRXU8AA30bF.jpg

Anthony..