IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

WOW, thats mega! Im so getting the MVS bug!

Ive got the NEOSD but so tempted to get a CMVS, but Im flat out hardcore collecting for the AES, CD and Jaguar, Im light collecting for the Switch, PS4, DC and Saturn, not sure if Ive got room to add collecting summit else! :/

MJ

• Like 2

BUZZING, SO CHUFFED, NOW ROLL ON KRAUT BUSTERS, CANT WAIT!!

MJ

Good to know MJ. Bring on Kraut Buster. :) :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of pre-ordering another Kraut Buster for one of our contributors here on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage that can't do so if they happen to be short on funds. It will be most likely the last pre-orders from NGDT for the AES version anyway. I'm leaning towards more on going after an English version.

What I paid for it will be the same for the potential purchaser. Just pay for S&H. I won't post it on the Marketplace here because of the concern with dishonest resellers looking to make twice or thrice as much on it, and those that only looking to be an opportunist for a good deal without being an active member here on the thread. Maybe I'll add those that offer their videos for me to post or their tweets that help keep the thread going....But nothing is finalized yet.

So this is something that's on my mind and if anybody that post here on the Neo-Geo thread is interested is welcome to let me know if they can't pay the full amount right away on NGDT's shop page.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

A few of my latest finds and gift!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ALRIGHT!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Styling and profiling Darrin. :-D

Excellent looking picture with the Neo-Geo sign, the 161-in-1 MVS cart/box, Gunlord AES, the Mega Edition book/stickers..... Its perfect my good man. Great looking setup. :)

Thank you for sharing this with as Darrin. This certainly made our night! :-D

Anthony..

• Like 1

I'm thinking of pre-ordering another Kraut Buster for one of our contributors here on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage that can't do so if they happen to be short on funds. It will be most likely the last pre-orders from NGDT for the AES version anyway. I'm leaning towards more on going after an English version.

What I paid for it will be the same for the potential purchaser. Just pay for S&H. I won't post it on the Marketplace here because of the concern with dishonest resellers looking to make twice or thrice as much on it, and those that only looking to be an opportunist for a good deal without being an active member here on the thread. Maybe I'll add those that offer their videos for me to post or their tweets that help keep the thread going....But nothing is finalized yet.

So this is something that's on my mind and if anybody that post here on the Neo-Geo thread is interested is welcome to let me know if they can't pay the full amount right away on NGDT's shop page.

Anthony...

Yeah Im super excited for KrautBuster it looks fantastic! Really hyped, I think you did say something along the lines of maybe putting up for a copy for people that are less fortunate or missed on a preorder, I think thats a super commendable thing to do mate, really forward thinking and a nice thing to do, as long as I don't miss-out :P Id like to put in 'the pot' if thats OK with you? Obviously its your thing and you decide who is or is not 'legit' as it were, but for sure Id like to chuck in an amount towards it, again only if thats cool with you? Like you, would be cool to know Ive given something back to the community no matter how small? But only if your cool with that?

A few of my latest finds and gift!

And a MASSIVE thumbs up Darrin, that such a cool photo!!

Don't you have one of those 'sings' Ant? Ive so gotta get on!

Ohhh unrelated Ant Ive just come in to a Riding Hero off Frazer (absolutely mint!) its the only US version of a cart Ive got, I didn't wanna ask him as I didn't want him to laff at me if it was summit simple but at the top of the cart looks to be a 3.5mm headphone jack, whats that for mate?

MJ

post-61243-0-16357700-1509417893_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-49399200-1509417900_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-28628300-1509417925_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-43186500-1509417946_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-14452500-1509417957_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-04329800-1509417981_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Anthony...

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Yeah Im super excited for KrautBuster it looks fantastic! Really hyped, I think you did say something along the lines of maybe putting up for a copy for people that are less fortunate or missed on a preorder, I think thats a super commendable thing to do mate, really forward thinking and a nice thing to do, as long as I don't miss-out :P Id like to put in 'the pot' if thats OK with you? Obviously its your thing and you decide who is or is not 'legit' as it were, but for sure Id like to chuck in an amount towards it, again only if thats cool with you? Like you, would be cool to know Ive given something back to the community no matter how small? But only if your cool with that?

And a MASSIVE thumbs up Darrin, that such a cool photo!!

Don't you have one of those 'sings' Ant? Ive so gotta get on!

Ohhh unrelated Ant Ive just come in to a Riding Hero off Frazer (absolutely mint!) its the only US version of a cart Ive got, I didn't wanna ask him as I didn't want him to laff at me if it was summit simple but at the top of the cart looks to be a 3.5mm headphone jack, whats that for mate?

MJ

Oooh, nice pick up from Frazer (NeoGeoCollector) Anything from him is an honor. 8^)

Sure, you can participate Matty. :)

If you like to buy a spare copy to help a fellow Neo-Geo thread member out, that's great. Of course, it's your choice if the spare will be either English or Japanese. :)

Try best if you can to please follow my rules for people that really contribute here on the Neo-Geo thread here. If you're unsure, PM me. I know who post here since day one!.

Please avoid the marketplace to offer there due to shady resellers that are looking to flip them for a huge profit or opportunist purchasers looking for a good deal. This is for Neo-Geo thread participators

This is clearly to help other members out to give them a fair chance that couldn't do so!!

Minimum payments at a time or wait to you have the full amount is fine as well. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

What I paid for it will be the same for the potential purchaser. Pay extra for S&H. I won't post it on the Marketplace here because of the concern with dishonest resellers looking to make twice or thrice as much on it, and those that only looking to be an opportunist for a good deal without being an active member here on the thread. Maybe I'll add those that offer their videos for me to post or their tweets that help keep the thread going....But nothing is finalized yet.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Okay, I have one member here that asked to be on the list... But he most be likely purchasing a Kraut Buster AES for himself.

If anybody wants to be on standby just incase he does pre-order one. I'll put you down as #2.

I'll also take a #3 if that member passes.

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

What I paid for it will be the same for the potential purchaser. Pay extra for S&H. I won't post it on the Marketplace here because of the concern with dishonest resellers looking to make twice or thrice as much on it, and those that only looking to be an opportunist for a good deal without being an active member here on the thread. Maybe I'll add those that offer their videos for me to post or their tweets that help keep the thread going....But nothing is finalized yet.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Okay, I have one member here that asked to be on the list... But he most be likely purchasing a Kraut Buster AES for himself.

If anybody wants to be on standby just incase he does pre-order one. I'll put you down as #2.

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Those signs are so cool, I can't remember where you said you got it from originally. I vaguely remember you saying it was a fellow contributor that made it for you, (I may of just made that up, but thats what my 'broken brain' is telling me!) If thats the case are they still available? I so what one.

As for the KrautBuster would defiantly like to help with people who may miss-out was thinking of chipping in on the one you buy if your not OK with that, thats cool I just assumed as the thread was your idea, your 'baby', you know most if not all of the contributors here, it would be easier to maybe put in with you as you can decide who warrants the help, Id completely stay out of all of it, just give some of the money? Dose that make sense?

And The connector on the top of RidingHero do you no what its for? Is it similar to the J-Carts on the MegaDrive/Genesis?

MJ

• Like 1

Those signs are so cool, I can't remember where you said you got it from originally. I vaguely remember you saying it was a fellow contributor that made it for you, (I may of just made that up, but thats what my 'broken brain' is telling me!) If thats the case are they still available? I so what one.

As for the KrautBuster would defiantly like to help with people who may miss-out was thinking of chipping in on the one you buy if your not OK with that, thats cool I just assumed as the thread was your idea, your 'baby', you know most if not all of the contributors here, it would be easier to maybe put in with you as you can decide who warrants the help, Id completely stay out of all of it, just give some of the money? Dose that make sense?

And The connector on the top of RidingHero do you no what its for? Is it similar to the J-Carts on the MegaDrive/Genesis?

MJ

Hey Matty,

For Riding Hero, those were for connecting other cartridge to play with multiple players on another Neo-Geo for competing with each other. 2 Neo-Geo's with 4 players. I personally never did that before with others.

Yes, you're welcome to help a fellow Neo-Geo thread contributor out as well. Just take my typing in mind like I mention on top. I have one person that ask. But most likely be buying it. So #2 is available for the asking to be on standby.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Those signs are so cool, I can't remember where you said you got it from originally.

MJ

Sorry, I forgot to add this Matty.

As for the Neo-Geo sign, here's the link to the seller if you like to purchase it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-Sign-3D-Game-console-sega/322834618926?hash=item4b2a715a2e%3Ag%3Az0kAAOxyQj9RNIFx&_trkparms=pageci%253A3bf42606-be65-11e7-a081-74dbd1807f6c%257Cparentrq%253A739689f215f0a9c953bacbbcfffb00d7%257Ciid%253A3

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Next NEO GEO review of mine: SOCCER BRAWL!

Interesting little futuristic soccer game with robots. Hold down the A button to charge up a shot on offense or an arm punch (really cool-- you shoot your arm at opponents!) on defense. The goalies for either team are really, really good and gobble up pretty much every shot; you have to head it back into the net during his throwback attempt at JUST the right time to even hope to put it past him. Man, this game is tough.. the shootout that occurs when you end in a tie has the goalie either diving to block or just sliding in a standing stance left or right to block. You need to wait until JUST as the ball leaves the kicker's foot to react. Really hard game!

• Like 2

Hi guys,

In the latest @RGDSpodcast I mention how magazines were the key source of #NEOGEO info in the early years. Harsh reviews though!! #SNKpic.twitter.com/MB0newuDGD

DLjVZn0X4AANax_.jpg
DLjVZn7WAAEo4nO.jpg
DLjVckwW0AETHu0.jpg

Anthony...

Complete guide to consoles there from it was a 4 mag special i still have my 4 they used to be my gaming bible back in the day.

• Like 2

Next NEO GEO review of mine: SOCCER BRAWL!

Interesting little futuristic soccer game with robots. Hold down the A button to charge up a shot on offense or an arm punch (really cool-- you shoot your arm at opponents!) on defense. The goalies for either team are really, really good and gobble up pretty much every shot; you have to head it back into the net during his throwback attempt at JUST the right time to even hope to put it past him. Man, this game is tough.. the shootout that occurs when you end in a tie has the goalie either diving to block or just sliding in a standing stance left or right to block. You need to wait until JUST as the ball leaves the kicker's foot to react. Really hard game!

Hey Russ,

Thank you for posting Soccor Brwal on the Neo-Geo thread for us to enjoy bro. Really love this futuristic title from SNK. Anything with cyborgs or bionic humans is A-OK with me bro. 8^)

Anthony..

I really enjoyed this game and I didn't think I would. Love football (or soccer as the American say) but never liked FIFA or ISS the only football games Ive liked in my 30 years are SensibleSoftWears SensibleSoccer and SNKs SuperSideKick series. I went in to this not knowing what to expect but was pleasantly surprised, Its fun and entertaining and kept me going "Ooooh, 'tut' One more game!" for about 5 hours! Id never given the game much time until recently, It was just a 'cart for the collection' but after seeing a fair few people had enjoyed it, I thought Id give it a "proper go" and Im glad I did! Brilliant review, one quick question though are you playing it on Cart+HardWear/CD+HardWare or MAME? MJ

• Like 1

Complete guide to consoles there from it was a 4 mag special i still have my 4 they used to be my gaming bible back in the day.

That's awesome Tuna.

Glad you still have them and enjoyed this from NeoeoCollector that he shared it with us. I love classic articles for the Neo-Geo. This is one of them. :)

Anthony..