IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hey Rod,

Thank you for stopping by and posting your playthrough and listening to what you had to say about Last Resort. Glad it was to your liking bro. We would love to see more Neo-Geo content from you soon.

Like your review with Neo Turf Masters next. An excellent Golf title that will make you a buff of it the moment to tee off. :-D

Thank you again kind sir. Keep up the great work as always. :)

Anthony...

Certainly will, though I can't promise I'll be any good at it :D

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Back with Chef Fitaurus with another fun video has has cook up for us to serve. :-D Enjoy Ghost Pilots everyone . :)

From the description,

"Welcome to Fitaurus' Kitchen! On the menu for this week's Shoot'em Up Saturday we have "Ghost Pilots!" A classic shoot'em up originally released on the NEOGEO MVS back in 1991. Please Enjoy!"

Anthony...

Hey F34R,

I found this on Ebay. Looks pretty interesting.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-and-Supergun-autofire-system-add-auto-fire-to-NEOGEO-pad-and-joystick/152301721264?hash=item2375e3d6b0:g:4ycAAOSwKOJYGJfe

s-l300.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 【お知らせ】 特定の時間にマルチに降臨ボスが出現します。 降臨マルチクエスト出現時間は、 7時、12時、18時、22時です。 詳しくはアプリ内のマルチ降臨クエストのスケジュールをご確認ください。 #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/HzKEFuKcFy

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[Notice] The boss will appear in the multi at a certain time. Advent Multiplayer Quest time is 7:00, 12:00, 6pm, 10pm. Find out more about the multi-Advent Quest schedule in the app. #キミヒロ

Db5uDATVwAUNX1M.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【予告】【ネスツスタイル京新衣装登場!】 明日29日AM5時からネスツスタイル京新衣装「紅蓮の拳」が販売されます!入手するチャンスをぜひお見逃しなく! 販売イベントは5月1日のAM5時まで #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/Sy68c8DzLQ

Translate from Japanese

Notice】 [Nests style kyo new costume appeared! From AM5 to 29 tomorrow, the fist of the nests style will be sold! Don't miss the chance to get it! Sales events until AM5 of May 1 #KOF98UMOL

Db3JQfpV4AE7WBu.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【予告】新格闘家「禍忌」 次元の操縦者、LR格闘家「禍忌」が参戦!! 敵に「困惑」効果をかかり、圧制的な勝利を勝ち取りましょう! 登場まであと2日。お楽しみに! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/nDU0QlZOiM

Translate from Japanese

[Notice] The pilot of the new martial artist [the disaster Memorial] dimension, LR Fighter "Disaster Memorial" participated!! Take the enemy's "puzzle" effect and win the oppressive victory! Two days to the Advent. Please look forward to! #KOF98UMOL

Db3F6XDU8AAALza.jpg

Anthony...

Just received my consolized MVS and it's awesome for one very special reason.

Ooooh, Looks like somebody is going to have lots of fun with his new unit. :-D

Glad that you got yourself this awesome CMVS console Mark. Really look great and nice with the 161-in-1 cart as well. Now you're ready for some serious Neo-Geo gaming for sure. :)

Thank you for stopping by and sharing this with us Mark. Loving this video to no end. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

I'm playing Robo Army as part of Retro Tech's 20p Arcade Challenge.

Ah, a superb choice with Robo Army for the Neo-Geo Rod. A timeless classic of a brawler this is. This one is a tie with Mutation Nation (which you'll like just as much). But glad you liked it and shared this with us for us to view. I spent plenty of tokens in the arcade on this one that's for sure. :)

Thank you as always Rod. We can't wait to see Neo Turf Masters next. 8^)

Anthony...

Hi everyone, sharing some gameplay of Ninja Master's, another great 2D fighting game on Neo Geo that nobody remember.

Hey NGCD,

Thank you for stopping by with another great playthrough video on the truly underrated Ninja Masters. We're always glad to se your pro gaming skils in action bro. Hopefully will be seeing you win 1st place at EVO someday. :)

Anthony..

I noticed that these systems don't have the stereo mod done even though they have stereo outputs on the back. So today, I took the console apart and fixed that error.

Well done showing your mod work Mark. A great video before, is now even greater with your work that you did to really show why we should take this unit into consideration. Thank you as always Mark. Great upload to kep as reference for those that plan to do what your completed doing. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO GHOST PILOTS is now available on PS4,Xbox One and Nintendo Switch! GHOST PILOTS is a shooting game released by SNK in 1991. The hero flies an old-fashioned seaplane in order to fight the two powerful nations invading their own country. http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/ghost_pilots.htm pic.twitter.com/NbQsoEho4M

Db-c9p3V4AAkmOV.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 本日発売 #月刊少年シリウス6月号 新連載第3回 THE KING OF FIGHTERS~A NEW BEGINNING~ 第1回戦第1試合から宿命のライバル対決!紅蓮と紫炎の真っ向勝負! http://shonen-sirius.com/series/magapoke/kof-anb/ #KOF #KOF_ANBpic.twitter.com/NfMAHazmVw

Translate from Japanese

Released today http://shonen-sirius.com/series/magapoke/kof-anb/ new series The KING of Fighters ~ a new BEGINNING ~ first game from the first round rival of fate! The head of the Purple Flame and the crimson! #ttps://t.co/TPLiV1s1qN #KOF #KOF_ANB

Dae5JGnU0AA2WSj.jpg

Anthony..

Hey folks.

Sorry this may not 100% fit but this was LICENSED to SNK, and made by Alpha Denshi. It's a crappy beat-em-up (though an early one) called GANG WARS. This game is technically ghastly at times and not terribly impressive graphically. Choose form one or two characters and go to work to clean up the streets of criminals and rescue a young girl in distress. You can pick up and use weapons like clubs, bottles, concrete blocks, and later posts and flamethrowers and machine guns-- or can you?? Sometimes a weapon gets knocked into a place where you can't seem to pick it up, and you should be able to reach it! Pass.

By the way, this is my 8th "Flashback Episode", where you look back at the year the game was made (1989). Hope you find some nostalgic enjoyment!

Edited by retrorussell
  • Like 1

So anyone enjoying the new Ghost Pilots ACA-Switch release? It's a solid 194x wannbe, very well done and just as cruel as Capcom's toys.

Also today my formerly orphaned Panic Bomber US mini marquee will have a friend, as I have a game arriving, the first I've picked up in probably 6mo or more for the system. It's got a garbage repro label in bad shape much like the Top Hunter I got early on, so I'm going to print up a beautiful 1:1 as close as possible copycat and stick it on there as it's an eye sore right now. :)