IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

22 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Interesting to know Tanooki. The other Fatal Fury title that I enjoy playing besides RBFF is Fatal Fury 3. I was visually impressed on what the game had to offer and the backgrounds were beautiful especially on Terry, Blue Mary and Hon-Fu stages. I do agree like you mention games before Real Bout are a little stiff like the third installment, but I really was into it that I just went along and made the best out of it.  

Anthony..

True true... well that copy of RBFF Special that was on ebay, no one bid on it but me so I really beat the usual average on it by a 1/3 (usually sells like 65 before shipping and I got it at 40) so that's another win in my book.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/202007150011/

Columbus Circle announced that it will release a limited number of game cassettes "ANDRO DUNOS -" that can be played on the NEO/GEO main unit on August 6, 2020. The price is 65,000 yen (excluding tax).

"Andro Dunos" is a shooting game that started operation in the arcade in the 1990s. Players will make use of a variety of options enhanced by four types of shots and items to break through all seven stages.

This work captivated fans at that time due to the strategic nature of switching shots depending on the situation and the varied stage developed by the amazing multi-scroll. In addition, the "situ recovery system" is adopted, which is rare in the side-scrolling shooting games of the time. You can enjoy the game with peace of mind because it is less likely to get stuck in a difficult place where you cannot restart.

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg 8.jpg

This product, which has been long awaited for reproduction, is now available in limited quantities in Japan in a hard case. Due to limited production, it will be available with a serial number. Let's enjoy VISCO's masterpiece shooter game, which has a built-in gameplay and a balance adjustment of user's eyes.

*This software does not support all genuine products. It may not work depending on the manufacturing time.
*This software is licensed by VISCO Corporation to Josh Prod for production and sale. "Andro Dunos" and "ANDRO DUNOS" are trademarks of VISCO Corporation. This product is a licensed product of Josh Prod.

9.jpg
Product Summary

Product Name: "Andro du Cristianos - ANDRO DUNOS -"
Release Date: August 6, 2020 (Thursday) ※ Limited
suggested retail price: 65,000 yen (excluding tax), ¥ 71,500 (tax included)
game genre: side-scrolling shooter
player persons : 1 person to 2 people
Product specifications: ROM cartridge
JAN: 0762988177845
Model number: NGH-252
Publisher: JoshProd
Publisher: BLAZEPRO COMPANY LTD
production cooperation: NU-GAIA
domestic Publisher: Corporation Etsu
import source: Corporation Columbus Circle

*This product is an original product of Josh Prod, not a licensed product of SNK Corporation.
*Reservation will start as soon as the product page is ready. This product is a proprietary product of A2 Co., Ltd.

Anthony...

So Andro Dunos is getting a reprint? The price is way too high, I think. I'm not sure what the original launch price for it was in 1992, but I'm guessing it wasn't this high. Sure, inflation exists, but still... I mean, I could get any Neo Geo ROM cart for the same price as this new Andro Dunos and still be able to play Andro Dunos along with the entire rest of the Neo Geo library.

I see Columbus Circle is doing the importing. Columbus Circle releases official reissues of games here occasionally, with perhaps the most famous being the reissue of Gleylancer last year. The Gleylancer reissue cart apparently isn't designed correctly and uses the incorrect voltages or something like that. Too bad, too, since Gleylancer is freaking awesome and everybody should play it, but it's also very rare and original 1992 copies are expensive as hell for a Mega Drive game.

Columbus Circle isn't actually making these Andro Dunos carts, but the voltage thing is something to consider with all repro carts. Lots of the different Everdrives had incorrect voltages for years, and I think many still probably do unless it's one of the more recent ones. I know that the 161-in-1 Neo Geo cart also has incorrect voltage or something. I'm not sure about the company that's actually manufacturing these carts, but if anyone here does buy one, please be careful to check the cart's voltage so you don't risk damaging your Neo Geo.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/202007150011/

Columbus Circle announced that it will release a limited number of game cassettes "ANDRO DUNOS -" that can be played on the NEO/GEO main unit on August 6, 2020. The price is 65,000 yen (excluding tax).

"Andro Dunos" is a shooting game that started operation in the arcade in the 1990s. Players will make use of a variety of options enhanced by four types of shots and items to break through all seven stages.

This work captivated fans at that time due to the strategic nature of switching shots depending on the situation and the varied stage developed by the amazing multi-scroll. In addition, the "situ recovery system" is adopted, which is rare in the side-scrolling shooting games of the time. You can enjoy the game with peace of mind because it is less likely to get stuck in a difficult place where you cannot restart.

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg 8.jpg

This product, which has been long awaited for reproduction, is now available in limited quantities in Japan in a hard case. Due to limited production, it will be available with a serial number. Let's enjoy VISCO's masterpiece shooter game, which has a built-in gameplay and a balance adjustment of user's eyes.

*This software does not support all genuine products. It may not work depending on the manufacturing time.
*This software is licensed by VISCO Corporation to Josh Prod for production and sale. "Andro Dunos" and "ANDRO DUNOS" are trademarks of VISCO Corporation. This product is a licensed product of Josh Prod.

9.jpg
Product Summary

Product Name: "Andro du Cristianos - ANDRO DUNOS -"
Release Date: August 6, 2020 (Thursday) ※ Limited
suggested retail price: 65,000 yen (excluding tax), ¥ 71,500 (tax included)
game genre: side-scrolling shooter
player persons : 1 person to 2 people
Product specifications: ROM cartridge
JAN: 0762988177845
Model number: NGH-252
Publisher: JoshProd
Publisher: BLAZEPRO COMPANY LTD
production cooperation: NU-GAIA
domestic Publisher: Corporation Etsu
import source: Corporation Columbus Circle

*This product is an original product of Josh Prod, not a licensed product of SNK Corporation.
*Reservation will start as soon as the product page is ready. This product is a proprietary product of A2 Co., Ltd.

Anthony...

this is interesting rare game for sure

high priced though whew!

i dont really like this line in the ad.....it may not work ?????

This software does not support all genuine products. It may not work depending on the manufacturing time.

the preorder isnt up yet right? 

• Like 2

By the way, I noticed something strange with one of my AES controllers. The start button on one of them takes very little pressure to activate. All I have to do to activate it is to touch it without actually putting much pressure on it at all. It also barely moves downwards when I press it. Is this a common problem? It was like that when I bought it but I wasn't sure if that was normal since I'd never used a Neo Geo controller before. I switched to the CD controller almost immediately, but I noticed it when I tried AES controller that came with my Neo Geo, which seems to have a much better start button.

Also, sometimes the sticks on both of them do some weird things. Like sometimes I feel like there's some resistance that I need to overcome before the stick clicks. Not really sure how to describe it best, so maybe someone will know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pathlesscookies said:

this is interesting rare game for sure

high priced though whew!

i dont really like this line in the ad.....it may not work ?????

This software does not support all genuine products. It may not work depending on the manufacturing time.

the preorder isnt up yet right? 

Hi path,

Thank you for stopping by the Neo-Geo thread and welcome to the AtariAge forums. :thumbsup: :)

I agree. Kinda high for a reproduction cart. I feel $300 is the max price for something like this. Yeah, that "does not support genuine products" concerns me too. Hopefully the producer of the cart can help clarify more specifically. 

Thank you for posting path. Feel free to do so at anytime. 8^)

Anthony.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

So Andro Dunos is getting a reprint? The price is way too high, I think. I'm not sure what the original launch price for it was in 1992, but I'm guessing it wasn't this high. Sure, inflation exists, but still... I mean, I could get any Neo Geo ROM cart for the same price as this new Andro Dunos and still be able to play Andro Dunos along with the entire rest of the Neo Geo library.

I see Columbus Circle is doing the importing. Columbus Circle releases official reissues of games here occasionally, with perhaps the most famous being the reissue of Gleylancer last year. The Gleylancer reissue cart apparently isn't designed correctly and uses the incorrect voltages or something like that. Too bad, too, since Gleylancer is freaking awesome and everybody should play it, but it's also very rare and original 1992 copies are expensive as hell for a Mega Drive game.

Columbus Circle isn't actually making these Andro Dunos carts, but the voltage thing is something to consider with all repro carts. Lots of the different Everdrives had incorrect voltages for years, and I think many still probably do unless it's one of the more recent ones. I know that the 161-in-1 Neo Geo cart also has incorrect voltage or something. I'm not sure about the company that's actually manufacturing these carts, but if anyone here does buy one, please be careful to check the cart's voltage so you don't risk damaging your Neo Geo.

I agree Steve. I think the price is too high for a reproduction cart like this. A fun title Andro Dunos is, but pricey it is. I had no idea who Columbus Circle is, I was searching around and couldn't get much about them. So thank you for enlightening us on who they are. Yeah, they aren't making the carts. A French company called "Joshprod" is the one manufacturing them.

They done some reproduction games on the Neo-Geo before. I personally never purchased one from them, but others in the community have. From what I hear, the reviews are mixed.

Anthony...

20 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

By the way, I noticed something strange with one of my AES controllers. The start button on one of them takes very little pressure to activate. All I have to do to activate it is to touch it without actually putting much pressure on it at all. It also barely moves downwards when I press it. Is this a common problem? It was like that when I bought it but I wasn't sure if that was normal since I'd never used a Neo Geo controller before. I switched to the CD controller almost immediately, but I noticed it when I tried AES controller that came with my Neo Geo, which seems to have a much better start button.

Also, sometimes the sticks on both of them do some weird things. Like sometimes I feel like there's some resistance that I need to overcome before the stick clicks. Not really sure how to describe it best, so maybe someone will know what I'm talking about.

Those AES controllers act weird even with me Steve. The same thing with the start button being too sensitive when I purchase mine for the first time. After a while I just dealt with it seeing it's not something major. As for the action on the joystick, I move around the wires near the pins when you put the controllers into the system, that usually works for me, many times I clean the holes in them and they work fine. Dust particles really become trouble some for the controllers that block the proper connection for proper movement. So I use a Q-Tip to take care of them.

Anthony..

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

True true... well that copy of RBFF Special that was on ebay, no one bid on it but me so I really beat the usual average on it by a 1/3 (usually sells like 65 before shipping and I got it at 40) so that's another win in my book.

Awesome Tanooki. Nice that you are able to pick it up at that savings.  :thumbsup:

Anthony..

3 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

I agree Steve. I think the price is too high for a reproduction cart like this. A fun title Andro Dunos is, but pricey it is. I had no idea who Columbus Circle is, I was searching around and couldn't get much about them. So thank you for enlightening us on who they are. Yeah, they aren't making the carts. A French company called "Joshprod" is the one manufacturing them.

They done some reproduction games on the Neo-Geo before. I personally never purchased one from them, but others in the community have. From what I hear, the reviews are mixed.

Anthony...

Columbus Circle is a Japanese company with pretty low standards. They make cheap stuff like that horrible-looking monitor that you attach to the pins in the back of your PC Engine, cheap cables for old systems, and sometimes they publish new games or republish old games. Basically, Columbus Circle is kind of like Japanese version of Hyperkin because they mostly make cheap junk. Columbus Circle is best avoided unless you want a legit copy of Gleylancer for under $450.

Having said all of this, however, the only involvement Columbus Circle has in this Andro Dunos rerelease is distribution. Never heard of Joshprod, but I think they did the Genesis/MD version of FX Unit Yuki, which they only made 100 copies of and, from what I have heard, is a horribly broken port that supposedly doesn't even work on the Genesis 2/MD2 at all, so I don't think that's a good sign.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Those AES controllers act weird even with me Steve. The same thing with the start button being too sensitive when I purchase mine for the first time. After a while I just dealt with it seeing it's not something major. As for the action on the joystick, I move around the wires near the pins when you put the controllers into the system, that usually works for me, many times I clean the holes in them and they work fine. Dust particles really become trouble some for the controllers that block the proper connection for proper movement. So I use a Q-Tip to take care of them.

Anthony..

Alright, thanks. Perhaps I'll open both of my controllers and clean them out just to be safe. Maybe it will even fix the start button, but that's not super important, just mildly annoying.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Columbus Circle is a Japanese company with pretty low standards. They make cheap stuff like that horrible-looking monitor that you attach to the pins in the back of your PC Engine, cheap cables for old systems, and sometimes they publish new games or republish old games. Basically, Columbus Circle is kind of like Japanese version of Hyperkin because they mostly make cheap junk. Columbus Circle is best avoided unless you want a legit copy of Gleylancer for under $450.

Having said all of this, however, the only involvement Columbus Circle has in this Andro Dunos rerelease is distribution. Never heard of Joshprod, but I think they did the Genesis/MD version of FX Unit Yuki, which they only made 100 copies of and, from what I have heard, is a horribly broken port that supposedly doesn't even work on the Genesis 2/MD2 at all, so I don't think that's a good sign.

Ouch! I'll keep this in mind Steve. Personally, I never heard of them before, but seeing that you have experience with Columbus Circle, I'll try to avoid them with their products that they make. Now I did heard of Joshprod and they done reproduction carts of Neo-Geo games. I wish members in the community will be more open about their purchases from them and share pics on the insides of the PCB boards,. I like to see their works.

Anthony..

12 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Alright, thanks. Perhaps I'll open both of my controllers and clean them out just to be safe. Maybe it will even fix the start button, but that's not super important, just mildly annoying.

I agree Steve, it's annoying with the start button, but it still works and I figured if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Released in 1996 by #SNK #Artoffighting 3 The Path of the Warrior or Ryuko No Ken Gaiden features Robert Garcia as the main character. It ustilised motion capture to create the incredible fluid animations and this box set is stunning #NeoGeo #retrogaming

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 7月27日まで復刻ステップアップクランクを開催!「グラツィア(覇軍の策謀)」「コードマリオネット:アン」「スヴェトラ」を獲得することができます! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200725_01xx7z4.html

Translated from Japanese by
[MSA update information] Reprint step-up crank will be held until July 27! You can get "Grazia", "Code Marionette: Anne" and "Svetra"! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200725_01xx7z4.html

1:00 AM · Jul 25, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ジョン・フーン

/ 今日7月26日はジョン・フーンの誕生日

! テコンドー使いで日本語の講師である、ジョン・フーン! 今日は韓国チームとパーティーかな? みなさんもジョン・フーンの誕生日お祝いしましょう

#KOFAS #KOF #KOFBD #誕生日おめでとう #ジョン・フーン生誕祭
Translate Tweet

11:00 AM · Jul 25, 2020·

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【コラボイベント追加!】 7/24(金)より「THE KING OF FIGHTERS」とのコラボタワーイベントを開催! 「忍魂」「秘伝玉」「半象」が手に入る他、2つのコラボタワー制覇で特別な称号がもらえます♪ PvPイベント「THE BEACH OF FIGHTERS」も同時開催! 地脈に合ったシノビで挑みましょう! #KOF × #シノマス
[Additional collaboration event!] A collaboration tower event with "THE KING OF FIGHTERS" will be held from 7/24 (Fri.)! You can get "Nintama", "Hidden Ball", "Half Elephant", and you can get a special title by winning two collaboration towers. ♪ PvP event ``THE BEACH OF FIGHTERS'' will be held at the same time! Let's challenge with Shinobi that suits the earth! #KOF × #シノマス

5:02 AM · Jul 24, 2020·

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ニンテンドーeショップでセール開催中! アーケードアーカイブス、アケアカNEOGEOシリーズからは10タイトルが50% OFFです。 このお得な機会にぜひお楽しみください! #アーケードアーカイブス #アケアカ #アケアカNEOGEO https://nintendo.co.jp/search/?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AB&mode=soft&sfilter[]=sale

Sale is being held at Nintendo eShop! 50% off 10 titles from Arcade Archives and ACA NEOGEO series. Please enjoy this great opportunity! #アーケードアーカイブス#アケアカ#アケアカNEOGEO https://nintendo.co.jp/search/?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AB&mode=soft&sfilter[]=sale

1:02 AM · Jul 24, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Yesterday it was KOF95 25th anniversary and today is KOF2000 20th anniversary! Oh my god this game!! This is the 1st KOF game where I started understanding the core mechanics and playing really competitively (even if was super bad

). It's also my favorite NeoGeo KOF to play.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys

Happy Birthday to The King of Fighters 95! This game has changed so many things in my life and means a lot to me! It was the first KOF game I was able to play at home thx to the awfull PSX version!

It's truly one of the greatest fighting games of all times.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The Korean version of the Samurai Showdown Neoojio Collection, which contains everything from the Neooji Samurai Showdown, will be released on July 30th. Following the experience period in June, through the producer Adam Ratz, the charm of the series, Mike Mika ( ) To hear what the Eclipse engine is all about.

"The charm of Samurai Showdown is the atmosphere," interviewed Adam Ratz.

Korea is one of the important areas of samurai showdown

The release of the Samurai Showdown Neogeo Collection is approaching a week ahead. I gave the impression of this game once again through the experience period in June , and I am enthusiastic about collecting digital data . The fact that the contents that are usually recorded only above 70,000 won is included in the 40,000 won software is more than enough for me to love this title, especially the main content museum is not enough no matter how much I praise it.

The'Samurai Showdown Neogeo Collection' will be developed once again by Digital Eclipse, which focuses on the preservation business of video games in the past, following the'SNK 40th Anniversary Collection'. Also known as'Rockman's Legacy Collection' and'Street Fighter's 30th Anniversary Collection', the company has its own'Eclipse Engine' and decompilers back to the original code instead of emulator-style porting. (Decompiler) This engine is optimized for porting after work.

In particular, as the source code is touched again, it is possible to improve resolution, adjust balance, and work with various additional functions and modes at will. In addition, as he paid attention to the reproduction of the screen at the time, the'Megaman Legacy Collection' received a good evaluation by providing the CRT screen and the'Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection' as an option that reproduced an arcade monitor. This'Samurai Showdown Neogeo Collection' also includes an arcade screen option, and there are some improvements, such as a random selection of stages in Daejeon mode.

IGN was able to hear more about the production process from producer Adam Laatz in commemoration of the launch of the Samurai Showdown Neogeo Collection.

IGN: Please introduce yourself to IGN readers.

Adam Ratz (hereafter Adam): Hello. This is Adam Ratz. SNK is responsible for business development in the United States, Europe and the Middle East and Africa. She also played the role of producer in SNK's'Samurai Showdown Neogeo Collection'.

Adam Ratz, producer of the Samurai Showdown Neogeo Collection. Affiliated with SNK's international business department, he joined SNK in 2009 with support for localization of'King of Fighters XII'.

IGN: Since the'SNK 40th Anniversary Collection', we continue to work with SNK Digital Eclipse. Why choose Digital Eclipse steadily? I'd like to briefly hear what the Eclipse engine has to do with these emulation titles.

Adam: As you said, we worked on Digital Eclipse and the'SNK 40th Anniversary Collection' and got a good response. Later, when the reboot title of the Samurai Showdown was released in 2019, we thought it was the perfect time to release the Neo-Geo Samurai Showdown collection. As we plan our collection title work, Digital Eclipse and we wanted to take the collection title to the next level to make it more valuable.

The description of the Eclipse engine was followed by Mike Mika, Director of Digital Eclipse Studios.

Mike Mika: We take pride in bringing old games to the new platform and providing the best experience for our players. The eclipse engine's reproducibility ensures that the gameplay screen and manipulation response are the same as those of the original environment in the past, and the various video filters allow you to experience the same screen experience as a past arcade monitor.

You can also modify the in-game expressions or manipulations with the engine. For example,'Ikari Warrior' in the'SNK 40th Anniversary Collection' was originally a loop-lever operation that rotates the lever axis, but has been modified to support twin stick control to suit the modern age. It is also possible to improve the original game like this, and this'Samurai Showdown Neogeo Collection' can improve sprite expression. Dot does not break even if the screen is zoomed out with the setting in the option. Fans who have been playing this game for a long time think this difference will definitely be an amazing experience.

easdmjnu8aix-ij_q6uh.jpg Original Neo-Zeo zoom-out expression. As it was done with 320x224 resolution, there is a deletion of the expression when zooming out the sprite.

The HD scaling option of ``SAMURAI SHOWDOWN NEOGIO COLLECTION'' keeps the expression in zoom-in while zooming out through various adjustments, such as doubling the original sprite resolution depending on the level of application of the option. The background is the same.

IGN: What do you think is the only charm of Samurai Showdown?

Adam: I want to pick the atmosphere first. And it's a unique gameplay with memorable characters and innovations. Even today, the unique gameplay of the Samurai Showdown still creates a unique sense of battle. I think the first 90s were really revolutionary enough to play a role in the game of Daejeon. We would like to continue to inform you of the unique feeling of this samurai showdown, as long as the video game market continues.

In particular, I want to make the series unique to young players who are new to Neo Geo games. In addition, with the help of digital eclipse and original staff, this collection contains a lot of materials to help you fully appreciate the development process and the history of the series. Lastly, this is a configuration that includes'Samurai Showdown V Perfect', which has not been released so far.

ss-620b433e1d446a11c76fbdfb9dd1fc0297cbc The first remaining Neo-Geo game, Samurai Showdown V Perfect (Japanese'SAMURAI Spirits Zero Special Full Version'), was recorded for the first time. The story until it can be found can be checked in the in-game history item, and it is not known exactly what has changed since the game was excavated through the finished ROM file that was sleeping in the warehouse, but in the case of balance, only small adjustments close to bug fixes It was said that there was. In addition, the story that follows with the sequel to ``Samurai Showdown VI (Japanese Samurai Spirits Best Swordsman Exhibition)'' was added.

IGN: In modern times, spending money on old games again requires more than just binding software. Therefore, recent collection titles go beyond adding convenience to software, and are composed in the direction of digital archives, including images of development materials or promotional materials at the time, and this trend eventually attracts attention from retro game collectors who insist on collecting real objects. It is becoming. What was the process of collecting the appendix for this title?

Adam: We were fully aware of that, and both Digital Eclipse and SNK thought it was a strong core content for this collection's title. So, I put a lot of material in the museum. In addition to excavating classical materials, we recorded videos of the original staff. Tracking this really old asset has been a very difficult challenge. It was more difficult to collect data than the'SNK 40th Anniversary Collection'. However, it contains more abundant content. He also devoted himself to curating. I thought a lot about how to classify items and how to best express them.

IGN: What is your favorite Samurai showdown series? Do you have any special memories of the title?

Adam: Personally, I like'Samurai Showdown 2'the most. When I was playing this game, I was 10 years old. Unlike the Japanese, most of them enjoyed sticking together on a single screen, so the memories of the older brothers were threatened right next to them (laughs). At home, I enjoyed the original samurai showdown with Super Family. Neogio was a game of dreams, so I couldn't have it when I was young.

86563_fzv4.jpg In Korea, through the distribution bikko it was a game of SNK during 1994 Gene father fight fighting spirit ( SAULABI SPIRITS was released with the name) '' Samurai Showdown 2 (Japanese name "Jean Samurai Shodown '). At the time, Korean titles were also recorded in the museum as high-resolution data.

IGN: Please send a message to the fans of the Korean Samurai Showdown.

Adam: Hello everyone who enjoys the Samurai Showdown in Korea. The Samurai Showdown has long been popular in Asia, and among them, Korea is one of the important areas where SNK has become popular, such as the Samurai Showdown and Metal Slug. We hope that our staff will enjoy the results of our sincere efforts for this collection. Thank you for your continued support for SNK. Stay tuned for more announcements in the near future!

IGN: Thank you for the conversation today.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

おはようございます。 紙に手描きと手塗りが好きなのは、失敗したらそこで終わりという緊張感が愉しいから。 柴田亜美 #柴田亜美 #KOF #八神庵   チャンネル御登録ありがとうございます。YouTube動画は何度でもご覧になれます。

https://youtube.com/channel/UC-HCQ5ubDT4sAIwRU43yZ0g?view_as=subscriber

Good morning. I like hand-painting and hand-painting on paper because I enjoy the tension that if I make a mistake, it ends. Ami Shibata #柴田亜美#KOF#八神庵 Thank you for registering for the channel. You can watch YouTube videos as many times as you like.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC-HCQ5ubDT4sAIwRU43yZ0g?view_as=subscriber

9:33 PM · Jul 24, 2020·

Anthony..