IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 新規ユニット「ハンフリー」を追加しました!7月28日まで開放されるキャンペーンボックスクランクから獲得できます! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200722_03z38dc.html

Translated from Japanese by
[MSA update information] We have added a new unit, Humphrey! You can get it from Campaign Box Crank which will be open until July 28! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200722_03z38dc.html

1:00 AM · Jul 22, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】皆様のご要望にお応えし、一部商品の販売形態を絵柄を選択し購入可能な形へ変更いたします。 該当商品: ・シノビマスター 閃乱カグラ NEW LINK トレーディングTシャツ ・シノビマスター 閃乱カグラ NEW LINK トレーディングA3タペストリー https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=SHINOMAS

#SNK #シノマス
[Notice] In response to everyone's request, we will change the sales form of some products to a form that can be purchased by selecting a pattern. Applicable products: ・Shinobi Master Senran Kagura NEW LINK Trading T-shirt ・Shinobi Master Senran Kagura NEW LINK Trading A3 Tapestry https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=SHINOMAS

#SNK#シノマス

4:00 AM · Jul 22, 2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Johnny Liu. Here we see him in action trying out the Hylostick hack on the Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro. Enjoy. 8^)

From the description,

"Thank you to Hylo's team and Billy for make this possible! Neo Geo Full Set for Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro. (HyloStick Hack included) https://drive.google.com/drive/folder... Thank you to Hylo's team and Billy for make this possible!"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

7月30日発売の『サムライスピリッツ ネオジオコレクション』豪華版に付属されるアートブックにイラストを描かせていただきました。使用キャラの橘右京と首斬り破沙羅!「サムスピ」シリーズ7作が収録された決定版『サムコレ』をよろしくお願いします! http://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

#サムコレ #サムスピ
I drew the illustration in the art book attached to the luxurious version of "Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection" released on July 30th. The characters used are Ukyo Tachibana and the beheaded defeated Sara! Thank you for the definitive "SamColle", which contains the seven "Samspi" series! http://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

#サムコレ#サムスピ

12:37 AM · Jul 22, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#サムコレ 描き下ろしイラスト公開】 イラストレーターの「春日野ミチ」様に、サムコレの豪華版特典「SPECIAL ART BOOK」に掲載するイラストを寄稿していただきました! 是非ご覧ください! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

[ #サムコレ Illustration drawn publicly] Illustrator "Michi Kasugano" contributed the illustrations to be featured in SamColle's special edition "SPECIAL ART BOOK"! Please take a look! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

1:13 AM · Jul 22, 2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

SNKグッズが最大50%OFF!「SNK SUMMER FESTIVAL 2020」が開催! アパレル商品や雑貨など人気のSNK商品を最大50%OFFにてご提供いたします。 セール対象商品は下記URLよりご確認ください♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=20SUMSALE

#SNK
Up to 50% off SNK goods! "SNK SUMMER FESTIVAL 2020" will be held! We will offer popular SNK products such as apparel products and miscellaneous goods at a maximum of 50% OFF. Please check the sale target products from the following URL ♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=20SUMSALE

#SNK

1:55 AM · Jul 22, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys

『サムライスピリッツ』に魅せられて妖怪画家になった男“怪人ふくふく”。何がそこまで影響を与えたのか? その半生を伺った【サムライ絵巻第1回】 https://famitsu.com/news/202007/22200694.html

"Phantom Fukufuku", a man who became fascinated by "Samurai Spirits" and became a youkai painter. What affected that much? I heard about that half-life [Samurai picture scroll 1st] https://famitsu.com/news/202007/22200694.html

4:00 AM · Jul 22, 2020

"Phantom Fukufuku" is a man who became fascinated by "Samurai Spirits" and became a youkai painter. What affected that much? I heard about that half-life [Samurai picture scroll 1st]

by Becks writer
 2020.07.22 17:00

SNK's popular sword fighting game " Samurai Spirits " (hereinafter " Samspi "). Since the first work started in arcade in 1993, it is a series work that has been loved by many fans for 27 years mainly as a representative title of Neo Geo. Speaking of 27 years, it's been long enough for a newborn baby to grow into a respectable adult. Therefore, the editorial department decided to cover the drama of a player who was influenced by "Samsui" and had a great influence on his life after that. The name is "Enthusiasm Samurai Emaki".

In order to commemorate the release of PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch versions of the Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection sword fighting fighting game on July 30, 2020, this project will deliver all three times. This time, which is the first time, "Sumspir" has a great influence on "Sumspir" when he was a student, and now "Fukufuku", who is now a leading monster painter and illustrator, has an impact on his life. I asked if it was.

Fluffy

Youkai painter and illustrator. Born in 1981, lives in Mihara City, Hiroshima Prefecture.

He is good at "handwriting with brushes" and has a unique style with a Japanese stance, which is highly evaluated not only in Japan but also overseas.

In 2017, participated in the "2nd MOVE Exhibition in Shanghai-Japan Contemporary Art Exhibition" held in Shanghai, China. In 2018, it was exhibited and sold in Australia and Germany, and is still on display and sale in Shanghai.

As an illustrator, he was the main illustrator for "The Most Interesting Youkai Encyclopedia" (Kasakura Publishing Co.), and was in charge of many card illustrations for Ganho's MMORPG "Emil Chronicle Online".

Currently, the “Top Sum Battle!” issued in June 2020. Mainly on children's books such as UMA unidentified creature's strongest deciding battle (Seitosha), he is involved in illustrations and cartoons of youkai and monsters, UMA (unidentified animal).

Fuku Fuku Official Site
Fuku Fuku Twitter: @fukufukuzou

l_5ef0770176516.jpg
l_5ef0771d6e0e6.jpg

Not only the youkai's modeling but also the characteristic brush texture adds to the youkai's dreadful atmosphere.

Encounter with Samspi's manga determined his future

――Mr. Fukufuku, who is active as a "youkai painter", has a distinctive style of handwriting. Is it true that you were influenced by "Samspi"?

Fuku Fuku (hereinafter Fuku Fuku) Yes. It is true that I am influenced by "Samspi". Originally, I loved drawing since I was little, but when I was a high school student, I met the manga " Shin-Samurai Spirits Haomaru Jigokuhen" by Mr. "Shiro Ohno ". The harmony of the world of "Samspi" was very attractive. From that time on, I began to draw pictures of "Samsui" with a brush pen, and I think that it continues to this day. So, even when I think about it now, the fact that I met "Sumpi" decided my future.

y_5ef06c0c0aa34.jpg

Haoumaru, the main character of "Sumpi", which Fuku Fuku drew in private.
l_5ef06dd5eeebc.jpg
l_5ef06d14ae447.jpg

This is also an illustration drawn by Fuku Fuku. Zankoro says Fuku Fuku is his favorite on the left. Shiranui Gen-an has an atmosphere like a youkai somewhere on the right.

I was attracted to the "world view" and "characters" rather than playing games

――The fact that "Sumpi" became a turning point in life is a perfect story for this project. Is the manga that you met with "Samspi"?

I met Fukufu "Sumpi" when I was in elementary school. It is the first "Sumpi" of the Neo Geo enclosure that was placed in a toy store in the neighborhood. I still remember the impression I had when I first saw the vivid graphics. If the graphics of other games at the time were to be "watercolor", the dark colors of "Sumpi" that suddenly appeared felt like "oil painting." However, at that time I had the image of a “game center = a scary place,” and I was a shy person, so I couldn't play much.

-Sure, you had that kind of image at the game arcade at the time. Actually I'm not scared, but it may have been courageous to see a new title appear and get mixed up where people are gathering.

It seems to be plump . But after that, I got the Game Boy version of " Fighting Samurai Spirits ". Of course, it wasn't in color, but I was already absorbed in playing. I think that the "basics of samurai spirits" such as characters, world view, and BGM were struck in that work (laugh). After that, when I became a junior high school student, I started drawing illustrations because I made friends with otaku. However, at this time I was still drawing illustrations of " Eva " and the anime of the time.

--You now frequently post illustrations of "Samspi" on Twitter, but when did you become so absorbed in "Samspi"?

It wasn't until I was a high school student that I started to get absorbed in Fukufuku "Sumpi". First of all , I played with my friends every day on Windows95 version of " Shin Samurai Spirits ". However, I didn't draw any illustrations at this time, and it was just my favorite fighting game.

After that, I also played the Sega Saturn version of " Samurai Spirits Zankourou Musouken ", and at that time I was surprised at the evolution of the game console. I remember being impressed by the graphics that have changed significantly from the previous Super Nintendo. But at first, I couldn't keep up with the stoic atmosphere of the ending. But at one point I realized how good it was, and I began to draw Zankoro, who is both the title and the final boss. This was the moment I fell in love with "Samspi". I was attracted to the "world view" and "characters" of the game, rather than playing games and getting better and playing matches.

――Sumpi's unique atmosphere was very attractive to Fukufu. I'd rather be in a matchup, so I feel very fresh.

FUKUFUKU Also, the victory demo of "Samurai Spirits Zankourou Musou Ken" was drawn by the "Shiro Ohno" professor I mentioned earlier, and my direction was decided when I met his manga at this time. is.

After that, when I returned from school, I painted every day. I think I was drawing for 6 hours a day (laughs). Along the way, the Sega Saturn version of " Samurai Spirits Amakusa Advent " came out, but at the time I remember playing Amakusa every day, even though my friends used it. The direction of your design was even more influenced. As soon as a related book of "Samspi" came out from there, I bought it immediately, and besides that, I went around all the local secondhand bookstores and bought everything from strategy books and art collections to anthology comics as soon as I found it (laugh).

I became attracted to Japanese-style works under the influence of "Samsui", so I went to a vocational school while studying watercolor painting. The encounter with Kuniyoshi Utagawa's art book in that library led to the current style of painting, such as ukiyo-e and youkai-ga.

y_5ef0498929b3a.jpg

As Fuku Fuku says, even now, the strong colors are attractive not seen in other works.
y_5ef05c02a9ecd.jpg

Fuku Fuku's "Zankourou Musou Sword" was the reason why he fell in love with "Samsui". It is also the latest work of the popular Komaru.
y_5ef05c3a14d11.jpg

The power and strength of Rasbos Zankourou was amazing.

The "Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection" has a high degree of gallery satisfaction, which is great for fans.

――To go to a used bookstore is a nostalgic story that you can hardly see now. You said that you were in the youth era when you were drawing pictures and playing successive "Sumspi". Who is your favorite character in the series?

Fuku Fuku For me, “Sumpi” is something I really like, so it's hard to decide the most, but when I was an elementary school student, when I first played, I chose “Tum Tam”. I'm also playing with Tom Tam in the latest work, "Samurai Spirits". However, my favorite is Zankuro. It was the first boss in the series to be a samurai, so I was impressed. I also like the main character, Haomaru, and Genjuro, who has a villainous setting.

――You're playing new games too! Tamu Tamu has a unique appearance and movement, and there is a place like a youkai. When I hear the stories I've heard so far, choosing such a character feels very "fukufuku-san". Following the " SAMURAI SPIRITS " released in 2019, the "Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection", which is the purpose of this project, was announced, and the PC version was delivered in advance. Was it actually played?

Fukufuku Of course, I downloaded immediately. The content of the game itself is a collection of all the previous works, so I missed those days, but above all, I was surprised at the completeness of the gallery. The volume such as staff interviews and illustrations of past setting materials is amazing. There were illustrations of works that were not recorded as the main part of the game, so I felt that the document value was high. It's a waste, so I try to enjoy it for a long time (laughs).

――As a fan, I am very happy with the high level of fulfillment as a gallery such as illustrations, setting materials, and development stories. Especially in the case of Mr. Fukufuku, since I have a history of going around secondhand bookstores, I think it would be a pleasure to be able to see a huge amount of data in the modern age.

It's really fluffy . What's more, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch versions have gorgeous limited editions. There will also be gorgeous art books and soundtracks there, so I plan to purchase it when it is released.

y_5eef6a3341561.jpg

Fuku Fuku-san's top recommendation, Tam Tam and Genjuro. Tam Tam has a youkai feeling...
y_5eef9fe1b374f.jpg

The gallery mode of "Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection" is full of core fans.
l_5eef9ff4d4825.jpg
l_5eefa0335101b.jpg

Valuable materials such as setting images and development memos are recorded.
y_5eefa01f1a35a.jpg

There is also a special interview where you can listen to episodes from that time.

For me, "Samurai Spirits" is an "important work that shaped myself as a painter."

――By listening to the story so far, Fuku Fuku's passion for "Sumpi" has been transmitted more than enough. Then, did you come across "Samspi" and was there anything that was good or impressive to you?

Fukufuku is a variation as a painter. I understood how to make kimono by drawing the illustration of "Sumpi", so it was a smooth way to draw a youkai. Other than that, the characters in fighting games are very diverse, so I think that he has increased the number of drawers as a painter.

The other is connecting with friends through "Samspi". The friends I'm still with are all friends who played Samspi together during high school. One of them made his own arcade controller, and I drew an illustration of the top board. As a reward, I had the arcade controller handed over to me, and I have various relationships even before I want to grow up. I play a lot of new works because of the interaction with him, and because there was a common content called "Sumpi".

-It's a wonderful story that your encounter with "Samspi" has an impact on your current work and connections with friends. It seems envious for many people to be able to meet such works. Then, the last question, what is "Samurai Spirits for you"?

Fukufuku is an "important work that shaped me as a painter". There are other works and authors that were strongly influenced as a youkai artist, and the representative one is " Shigeru Mizuki," who is famous for " Gegege no Kitaro ." The teacher is the leading person in youkai manga and is a famous person that everyone knows, but for me, "Sumpi" is a work that was as strongly influenced by it.

In addition to that, by touching on the current fighting game scene with Reiwa's "Sumpi", I learned the efforts and feelings of those who were absorbed in the competition and deepened my understanding of e-sports. Even now, I think it's wonderful to be able to make new discoveries and connections.

"Samspi" is "the origin of youth" for me, and "the only fighting game that shaped me now". If I didn't meet "Samspi", I wouldn't be there now, so I hope that "Samspi" will continue to be loved by everyone.

This time, we asked the youkai painter Phantom Fukufuku (@fukufukuzou) to write the top plate picture of Samurai Spirits and Haomaru. The arcade stick is based on HORI's fighting edge blade, Focus Attack(… https://t.co/ibHzW48KRj

— Shiryl-shi (@nikogel360) 2019-01-08 10:08:12

Illustration of "Samurai Spirits" by Fuku Fuku

In addition to the illustration of "Sumpi" that I usually draw in private, I will post an illustration of Haomaru specially drawn for this interview. Fuku Fuku's Twitter account has many other illustrations, so be sure to check it out as well.

y_5efede4489340.jpg

Haomaru drawn by Fuku Fuku for this interview.
l_5ef06fdbecd68.jpg
l_5ef06ff30191e.jpg

Not a youkai touch, but a cute illustration like this.
l_5ef0702ec44dc.jpg
l_5ef0700a7c50c.jpg

This is Fuku Fuku's favorite tom tom and Mina who appeared as an additional character in the latest work.

My Sampis illustration is just a secondary creation, so if you don't bother SNK and make your own remarks or resell it, you can use it as an icon, akekon or processing, or as an accent on the Sampi competition flyer. you know. https://t.co/QHSZJbadOl

— Phantom Fukufuku (Youkai painter) (@fukufukuzou) 2020-04-20 05:23:40

Now on sale! I am! I was in charge of C group of Nessie and Tsuchinoko! Saitosha "The summit battle! UMA unidentified creature's strongest deciding match” Size: A5 size 192 pages I also participate in illustrations and manga. Last time, "The world's strongest monster was decided... https://t.co/DNJdzMqS4g

— Phantom Fukufuku (Youkai painter) (@fukufukuzou) 2020-06-16 15:27:07

"Samurai Spirits Neo Geo Collection" PlayStation 4 version and Nintendo Switch version will be released on July 30, 2020

Includes a total of 7 titles including the unreleased works of the phantom in addition to the 6 titles released in "NEOGEO". In addition, the "Online battle function" for all titles, the "Museum" where you can enjoy illustrations and songs, etc. are newly installed. The long-awaited PlayStation 4 version and Nintendo Switch version will be released on July 30, 2020.

y_5efedf005e3cf.jpg

A deluxe limited edition is also available
. A deluxe limited edition that includes a set of fan essentials such as art books and soundtracks. Pre-sale at SNK online shop! It will be sold at 6980 yen [including tax], which is 1000 yen off until July 23, 2020.

*SNK online shop

y_5efc43e826c53.jpg

Anthony..

I don't have pictures, but I do have links.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo-MVS-Windjammers-blue-case-cartridge/274431787291

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Unknown-SNK-Neo-Geo-Blue-case-cartridge-mystery-game/274431789313

I've not bought MVS games in a good while other than a under valued trio (individually) this year, but I got to having a nice long conversation with the former owner of these and helped him out a bit since he hadn't a machine to test them on, which is why the #2 link is a mystery cart.  I helped the guy with MVS-scans.com and went with it and helped ID some of his stuff as boot or real to help out.  In turn I got a stellar deal on the two ($115 for the pair.)  I was convinced the mystery cart was Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, sad to find it wasn't though as there is one solitary other game that board revision uses and it was that.  So basically I ended up with Windjammers and Samurai Shodown 4.

The boards/chips are 100% authentic, shells are new replacements obviously.  I went to MVS-scans took the stickers for both and printed my own, then self sealed them using clear shipping tape as laminate and it came out well.  I was sad at first as they didn't work even after a cleaning, it went from dead to slot 2 only and no audio.  Deeper using magic eraser, boom they worked fortunately.  It's nice getting a few more goodies when I hadn't bought them in a couple of years.  I kind of feel like I still should get Real Bout Fatal Fury, was really the best of the FF series if you ignore Garou MOTW.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I don't have pictures, but I do have links.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo-MVS-Windjammers-blue-case-cartridge/274431787291

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Unknown-SNK-Neo-Geo-Blue-case-cartridge-mystery-game/274431789313

I've not bought MVS games in a good while other than a under valued trio (individually) this year, but I got to having a nice long conversation with the former owner of these and helped him out a bit since he hadn't a machine to test them on, which is why the #2 link is a mystery cart.  I helped the guy with MVS-scans.com and went with it and helped ID some of his stuff as boot or real to help out.  In turn I got a stellar deal on the two ($115 for the pair.)  I was convinced the mystery cart was Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, sad to find it wasn't though as there is one solitary other game that board revision uses and it was that.  So basically I ended up with Windjammers and Samurai Shodown 4.

The boards/chips are 100% authentic, shells are new replacements obviously.  I went to MVS-scans took the stickers for both and printed my own, then self sealed them using clear shipping tape as laminate and it came out well.  I was sad at first as they didn't work even after a cleaning, it went from dead to slot 2 only and no audio.  Deeper using magic eraser, boom they worked fortunately.  It's nice getting a few more goodies when I hadn't bought them in a couple of years.  I kind of feel like I still should get Real Bout Fatal Fury, was really the best of the FF series if you ignore Garou MOTW.

Glad to see you buying some more MVS csrt to add to your collection Tanooki. That' was really nice that you help the seller out to identify the boards and the game. Windjammers and Samurai Shodown 4 are fun games and awesome to see you own then in the collection bro. Yeah, I would recommended Real Bout Fatal Fury to add to the collection as well. I fist purchased it on the NGCD and played that game the most out of all the others in the CD collection for the unit. 

Anthony... 

RBFF Special is the only one I recall ever really liking much.  The older FF games felt a bit stiff, but by the time special arrived you had the more standard characters who weren't in the early stuff like Mai, and it just handled more fluidly too when playing making it more enjoyable so I feel a bit let down I got SS4 which I hadn't intended to own anytime soon (not that it's bad or anything and a good deal is a good deal either way.)  I'm keeping an eye out for the other at this point.  It has a price ceiling since there's some ebay dude with like dozens of them at like 65obo on there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

RBFF Special is the only one I recall ever really liking much.  The older FF games felt a bit stiff, but by the time special arrived you had the more standard characters who weren't in the early stuff like Mai, and it just handled more fluidly too when playing making it more enjoyable so I feel a bit let down I got SS4 which I hadn't intended to own anytime soon (not that it's bad or anything and a good deal is a good deal either way.)  I'm keeping an eye out for the other at this point.  It has a price ceiling since there's some ebay dude with like dozens of them at like 65obo on there.

Interesting to know Tanooki. The other Fatal Fury title that I enjoy playing besides RBFF is Fatal Fury 3. I was visually impressed on what the game had to offer and the backgrounds were beautiful especially on Terry, Blue Mary and Hon-Fu stages. I do agree like you mention games before Real Bout are a little stiff like the third installment, but I really was into it that I just went along and made the best out of it.  

Anthony..

Hi guys,

本日より7月28日まで新イベント「FREEDOM」を開催中!ステージをクリアして「クラブロプス Type-F-Lower」や「パトロールロボ Type-F」をゲット! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200723_01v3k9p.html

A new event "FREEDOM" is being held from today to July 28! Clear the stage and get "Club Lops Type-F-Lower" and "Patrol Robo Type-F"! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200723_01v3k9p.html

1:00 AM · Jul 23, 2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#サムコレ お宝イラスト紹介】 今回は趣向を変えて、柳生課長(やぎゅーかちょー)をご紹介! 「柳生課長(やぎゅーかちょー)」とは北千里氏が開発のキツイ日々の中で描いた中年キャラクター。 普通なら単なる落書きですが、周囲のデザイナーの方が保管していたんだとか。 https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

[ #サムコレ Treasure illustration introduction] This time, we will change the taste and introduce Yagyu Kacho! "Yagyu Kachoo" is a middle-aged character drawn by Mr. Chisato Kita during his hard days of development. Normally, it's just graffiti, but the designers around me kept it. https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

10:00 PM · Jul 23, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

みなさん、「THE KING OF FIGHTERS’98展〜KOFオロチ編 in 墓場の餓狼〜」で販売されていたコスメ商品はもう予約しましたか? 普段使いしやすいハンドジェルとオードトワレですので、是非買って使ってみてくださいね(●ˇ∀ˇ●) ご予約は7月31日(金)まで♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/COSME?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sns&utm_campaign=20200722_cosme

Have you made a reservation for the cosmetic products that were sold at "THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 Exhibition-KOF Orochi Hen in Graveyard Famine-"? It is a hand gel and eau de toilette that are easy to use, so please buy and use it. ● ˇ ∀ ˇ ● ) Reservation until July 31 (Friday) ♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/COSME?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sns&utm_campaign=20200722_cosme

2:08 AM · Jul 22, 2020·

Anthony..

Yeah, one of my friends said that he doesn't like Fatal Fury because it's really stiff. Then I showed him Mark of the Wolves.

I think I'll probably be able to get the Darksoft cart here in a few days. Analogue is doing something on Monday/Tuesday and I'm trying to save as much money as I can right now. If it's preorders for the Pocket, I might wait to get the Darksoft cart, but I'll have to wait until Tuesday. Euro to yen exchange rate is definitely not in my favour and the only store that has the Darksoft cart is in Italy.

Hi guys,

The Neo Geo boxes, which we bring as part of the 30 years of this iconic machine, are truly a pure product of the 90s. Voluminous and classy, they have a charm that has contributed to the identity of the SNK console.

Show us your collection of Neo-Geo boxes!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ニンテンドーeショップでセール開催中! アーケードアーカイブス、アケアカNEOGEOシリーズからは10タイトルが50% OFFです。 このお得な機会にぜひお楽しみください! #アーケードアーカイブス #アケアカ #アケアカNEOGEO https://nintendo.co.jp/search/?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AB&mode=soft&sfilter[]=sale

Sale is being held at Nintendo eShop! 50% off 10 titles from Arcade Archives and ACA NEOGEO series. Please enjoy this great opportunity! #アーケードアーカイブス#アケアカ#アケアカNEOGEO https://nintendo.co.jp/search/?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AB&mode=soft&sfilter[]=sale

1:02 AM · Jul 24, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/202007150011/

Columbus Circle announced that it will release a limited number of game cassettes "ANDRO DUNOS -" that can be played on the NEO/GEO main unit on August 6, 2020. The price is 65,000 yen (excluding tax).

"Andro Dunos" is a shooting game that started operation in the arcade in the 1990s. Players will make use of a variety of options enhanced by four types of shots and items to break through all seven stages.

This work captivated fans at that time due to the strategic nature of switching shots depending on the situation and the varied stage developed by the amazing multi-scroll. In addition, the "situ recovery system" is adopted, which is rare in the side-scrolling shooting games of the time. You can enjoy the game with peace of mind because it is less likely to get stuck in a difficult place where you cannot restart.

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg 8.jpg

This product, which has been long awaited for reproduction, is now available in limited quantities in Japan in a hard case. Due to limited production, it will be available with a serial number. Let's enjoy VISCO's masterpiece shooter game, which has a built-in gameplay and a balance adjustment of user's eyes.

*This software does not support all genuine products. It may not work depending on the manufacturing time.
*This software is licensed by VISCO Corporation to Josh Prod for production and sale. "Andro Dunos" and "ANDRO DUNOS" are trademarks of VISCO Corporation. This product is a licensed product of Josh Prod.

9.jpg
Product Summary

Product Name: "Andro du Cristianos - ANDRO DUNOS -"
Release Date: August 6, 2020 (Thursday) ※ Limited
suggested retail price: 65,000 yen (excluding tax), ¥ 71,500 (tax included)
game genre: side-scrolling shooter
player persons : 1 person to 2 people
Product specifications: ROM cartridge
JAN: 0762988177845
Model number: NGH-252
Publisher: JoshProd
Publisher: BLAZEPRO COMPANY LTD
production cooperation: NU-GAIA
domestic Publisher: Corporation Etsu
import source: Corporation Columbus Circle

*This product is an original product of Josh Prod, not a licensed product of SNK Corporation.
*Reservation will start as soon as the product page is ready. This product is a proprietary product of A2 Co., Ltd.

Anthony...