IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【ガチャ】 7月28日(火)14:00より新ガチャ「夏夜彩る恋のSHOWDOWN!」を開催! ガチャにて新たに登場する SSR[鮮やかな夏]ビリー・カーンをご紹介! ※同時開催のイベント「2nd SEASON 第2章 まじわらない道 」で効果を発揮するカードになります

#KOFG #KOF乙女
Translated from Japanese by
[Gacha] A new gacha "SHOWDOWN of love in summer and night" will be held from 14:00 on July 28th (Tue)! New appearance in Gacha Introducing SSR [Bright Summer] Billy Khan! ※ It will be a card that will be effective in the simultaneous event "2nd SEASON Chapter 2 Roads that do not mix"

#KOFG#KOF乙女

5:00 AM · Jul 26, 2020·

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【ガチャ】 7月28日(火)14:00より新ガチャ「夏夜彩る恋のSHOWDOWN!」を開催! ガチャにて新たに登場する SR[眩しい夏]テリー・ボガード R[涼やかな夏]リョウ・サカザキをご紹介! ※同時開催のイベント「2nd SEASON 第2章 まじわらない道 」で効果を発揮するカードになります

#KOFG #KOF乙女
[Gacha] A new gacha "SHOWDOWN! New appearance in Gacha SR [Bright Summer] Terry Bogard Introducing R [Cool Summer] Ryo Sakazaki! ※ It will be a card that will be effective in the simultaneous event "2nd SEASON Chapter 2 Roads that do not mix"

#KOFG#KOF乙女

5:00 AM · Jul 26, 2020·

Anthony..

10 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Neo Gunloc. Here we see him having fun playing Fatal Fury Special on the Neo Geo X. Still think it's a good unit. Enjoy. :)

Anthony...

Yes still a fun unit to play on the go especially if your travelling nice bright screen and clicky thumb control. And a decent selection of classic games I’m glad I invested in it ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aduffy1976 said:

Yes still a fun unit to play on the go especially if your travelling nice bright screen and clicky thumb control. And a decent selection of classic games I’m glad I invested in it ?

I agree Allan. I still like to play the Neo Geo X. I wish more gamers would reconsider their views on it and think of it as a fun alternative to play Neo-Geo titles. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member Jim from KidShoryuken. Here we see him playing Waku Waku 7 on the Sega Saturn. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"A very fun and insanely colorful 2-D fighter developed and published by Sunsoft, ported over from the Neo-Geo. In fact, the original plan was for this game to get a Neo-Geo CD release but that port was scrapped and moved to the good old Sega Saturn."

Anthony...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Undecided said:

Hey guys, what’s are some of your latest Neo geo pick ups lately?. I bought 3 English AES games recently. 

I got spin master, aero fighters 2 ( one of my favorite games), and viewpoint ( with French and English manuals).

ive been slowly rebuilding my collection I sold off in 2012.. 

Hey TU,

Good to see you on with us on the Neo-Geo thread. Glad to see you building up your Neo-Geo collection and those are some nice pickups. That's awesome that you have Aero Fighters 2, Spinmaster, and Viewpoint. I have those in the AES collection and all are worth owning and playing. Nice that you have the Viewpoint, that goes for good money these days. 

I haven't purchased any new Neo-Geo AES goodies since the Coronavirus has made me reserve my funds to the absolute necessities as of late. Still patiently waiting for Kraut Buster CE version for 5 years to arrive since the German Post Office temporarily halted packages to the United States in the meanwhile. But I figured I made it this long, I can wait a little longer.

That's my latest I can give at this point bro. Thank you for stopping by to post. Come by at anytime to share your pics of them if you like. :)

Anthony...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Well, no Neo Geo stuff for me for a while; Analogue has decided to open Pocket preorders next week, so no AES stuff for now. Still, I suppose this does mean that I'm getting an FPGA Neo Geo Pocket Color, I suppose. Too bad it won't get here until next year.

Same here Steve. Neo-Geo AES goodies have been on hold since the Coronavirus. I picked up some SNK oddies that I like that didn't cost too much, but I try to wait when things start to calm down. In the meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Kraut Buster CE edition for it to be shipped here to the U.S.. It's been going to 5 years now. 8^(

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

8/1(土)午前9時の #日本格ゲーメーカー連合会 合同生配信に、SNKよりプロデューサー・小田泰之、ディレクター・黒木信幸が出演します。 ぜひご視聴ください! #SNK
8/1 (Sat) 9am #日本格ゲーメーカー連合会 Producer Yasuyuki Oda and director Nobuyuki Kuroki will appear on the joint live distribution. Please watch it! #SNK
Quote Tweet

mlMIJuCK_normal.jpg

【公式】鉄拳7 @鉄拳プロジェクト

@TEKKEN_Project
· 23h
#日本格ゲーメーカー連合会】 対戦格闘ゲームを制作・販売する日本国内メーカーの担当者が大集結!

8/1(土)午前9時より配信! https://youtu.be/09KT7pEVKk8

トークテーマを大募集! ①この投稿をコメント付きリツイート ②原田P&大久保Pに扱ってほしいトークテーマと #格ゲー連合会 をツイート

5:27 AM · Jul 27, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#サムコレ お宝イラスト紹介】 サムコレ発売まであと2日! 今回は特別に、「真 SAMURAI SPIRITS 覇王丸地獄変」の駅貼り用ポスター(ナコルル)&ラフ絵を公開! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

[ #サムコレ Treasure illustration introduction] Two more days until SamColle is on sale! This time, a special poster (Nakoruru) for the station and a rough drawing of "Shin SAMURAI SPIRITS Haomaru Jigokuhen" are released! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/ssngc/

12:03 AM · Jul 28, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

みなさん、リョウの誕生日を祝う準備はできてますか〜? 誕生日当日はみんなでお祝いしましょう( •̀ ω •́ )✧ 8月2日をお楽しみに

Are you ready to celebrate Ryo's birthday? Let's celebrate together on the day of the birthday (• ̀ ω • ́) ✧ Looking forward to August 2nd

Quote Tweet

prHxAtf7_normal.jpg

SNKエンタテインメント公式

@snk_enter
· Jul 20
\祝わざるを得ない

/ 8月2日は【リョウ・サカザキ】の誕生日! 誕生日を記念して、このアカウントをフォロー&RTで、NEOGEO miniと誕生日記念イラストグッズ、1500円分のQUOカードが1名様に当たります

キャンペーンは8/2(日)まで♪ http://u0u1.net/WFyr #SNK #リョウ・サカザキ生誕祭

2:39 AM · Jul 28, 2020·Twitter Web App

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【When you compare this with that...?】 日本版と海外版の作品ロゴを比較してみよう企画! 今回は「サムライスピリッツ 斬紅郎無双剣」! またまた手書きのロゴです。 ちなみに、こちらのタイトルが収録されたサムコレが、7/30に発売されますので、そちらもよろしくお願いします✪ ω ✪
[When you compare this with that...? ] Let's compare the Japanese version and the overseas version's logo! This time "Samurai Spirits Zankourou Musou Ken"! It's another handwritten logo. By the way, Sam Colle with this title will be released on July 30th, so please take care of that as well. ✪ ω ✪

12:12 AM · Jul 28, 2020·

Anthony..

3 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Same here Steve. Neo-Geo AES goodies have been on hold since the Coronavirus. I picked up some SNK oddies that I like that didn't cost too much, but I try to wait when things start to calm down. In the meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Kraut Buster CE edition for it to be shipped here to the U.S.. It's been going to 5 years now. 8^(

Anthony..

Yeah, I've been wishing I'd gotten into Neo Geo earlier. Basically all of the new Neo Geo games are no longer available anywhere, making it literally impossible to get them. I'd like to get Kraut Buster eventually if they ever make a new run of it.

I didn't know Xeno Crisis existed until literally a few days after it released on the Genesis, but at least the regular AES and MVS versions of that game are still available. I don't think they've shown the Neo Geo version yet, but I haven't really been paying attention. I know that there is some discussion over on the neo-geo.com forum about it and some people over there are saying negative things about it just for existing on the Neo Geo, but that's to be expected with that place. Xeno Crisis is awesome and I look forward to the Neo Geo version. Still not sure how they will handle the 4 button controller, but I guess they could just use the 3 button layout and it would be fine, but not optimal.

Still have Project Neon coming up eventually, as well, and that should be releasing at the end of the year. It looks like they want to port this game to Saturn as well, so I'll definitely get it on the Saturn if they do because the Saturn is awesome.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Still have Project Neon coming up eventually, as well, and that should be releasing at the end of the year. It looks like they want to port this game to Saturn as well, so I'll definitely get it on the Saturn if they do because the Saturn is awesome.

WOW! They want to port it over on the Sega Saturn Steve? I had no idea. Now that's cool since I love the Saturn and build a sizable amount in the collection during the years. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Samurai Shodown NEOGEO Collection slashes its way onto consoles today, featuring online play and a Museum section that celebrates the rich history of the beloved series. The collection also includes the elusive, final NEOGEO game, Samurai Shodown V Perfect for the first time.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

heads-up: if you buy the rad new Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection for PS4 digitally, you'll get a copy of the PS2-on-PS4 Samurai Shodown VI, too! https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0576-CUSA17134_00-SAMUSHOCOLLEUS00

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION is now available in digital version on console

If you are a fan of physical versions, don't forget that for any pre-order made on the Pix'n Love site, your game benefits from an exclusive reversible cover that pays homage to the first episod

Anthony..

21 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hey TU,

Good to see you on with us on the Neo-Geo thread. Glad to see you building up your Neo-Geo collection and those are some nice pickups. That's awesome that you have Aero Fighters 2, Spinmaster, and Viewpoint. I have those in the AES collection and all are worth owning and playing. Nice that you have the Viewpoint, that goes for good money these days. 

I haven't purchased any new Neo-Geo AES goodies since the Coronavirus has made me reserve my funds to the absolute necessities as of late. Still patiently waiting for Kraut Buster CE version for 5 years to arrive since the German Post Office temporarily halted packages to the United States in the meanwhile. But I figured I made it this long, I can wait a little longer.

That's my latest I can give at this point bro. Thank you for stopping by to post. Come by at anytime to share your pics of them if you like. :)

Anthony...  

Hey Anthony,

I agree it’s not a great time to buy but since I’m stuck at home I’ve been enjoying all the extra Neo geo time. Ive owned viewpoint before but don’t remember it being so hard! While I breezed though the first loop of aero fighters 2 and had a blast but couldn’t finish.

Nice job grabbing kraut busters. I was so close to buying the second print run but waited too long and it’s now sold out. Hopefully they will have  another print run and I’ll grab it. Do you collect both Japanese and English games or just one region? 

It’s really nice to make your acquaintance Anthony!

-Zack  

4 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

WOW! They want to port it over on the Sega Saturn Steve? I had no idea. Now that's cool since I love the Saturn and build a sizable amount in the collection during the years. :)

Anthony...

Yeah, it seems that they want to make a Saturn version.

Hopefully the Neo Geo version turns out to be great. This was the first Neo Geo game I bought, so it better be good!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, it seems that they want to make a Saturn version.

Hopefully the Neo Geo version turns out to be great. This was the first Neo Geo game I bought, so it better be good!

Man, oh man! This really is interesting to see Steve. I captured my attention and hope they do for the Saturn. I have plenty of SNK's ports on the unit that are just as fun to play. 

Anthony..

4 hours ago, The Undecided said:

Hey Anthony,

I agree it’s not a great time to buy but since I’m stuck at home I’ve been enjoying all the extra Neo geo time. Ive owned viewpoint before but don’t remember it being so hard! While I breezed though the first loop of aero fighters 2 and had a blast but couldn’t finish.

Nice job grabbing kraut busters. I was so close to buying the second print run but waited too long and it’s now sold out. Hopefully they will have  another print run and I’ll grab it. Do you collect both Japanese and English games or just one region? 

It’s really nice to make your acquaintance Anthony!

-Zack  

Thank you Zack. Pleased to meet you and welcome aboard to the Neo-Geo thread. We look forward on seeing you posting away with us bro. :thumbsup:

Uh-No! Sorry about the Kraut Buster reservation bro. But I do have a gut feeling that they will offer another run, or at the very least orders that those that pre-ordered decided to turn down to give others a chance. I'll tell you what bro, if NGDEVTEAM does open orders again, I always post it here on the thread for others to read. I'll also PM you to let you know as well. :)

As for collecting. I really like to do so with the Japanese versions. The reson being that I love Japanese artwork, they really look spectacular on the Neo-Geo cases. I do have a few English versions in the collection like Fatal Fury, Magician Lord, Alpha Mission II, and a few others. But the main percentage of the games are in Japanese. 

Thank you again Zack. We can't wait to read more from you in the immediate future. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Check out https://twitch.tv/bandainamcous

for the English commentated live-stream event of the Japan Fighting Game Publishers Roundtable. It starts at 5PM (PDT) on 7/31. SNK's own Yasuyuki Oda and Nobuyuki Kuroki will be there so don't miss it! #SNK #JFGPR

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224