IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

Just to clear, I'm not trying vilify Intellivision Productions. I'm only posting that they still are actively working on completing the orders. I'm ok with the wait considering their server crashed.

So to anyone else out there who hasn't received their overlays, they are most likely on their way.

Oh, I certainly was not referring to you. :)

I just received this email late last night (side note: mine have not yet arrived). Short version: most overlays have shipped but they are still working on on the last 5%.

Dear Intellivision Customer,

If you have received your order from us, we hope you are enjoying it!

If you have not received your order, please rest assured that--first of all--we HAVE your order (despite the fact that you may not have received an order confirmation).

Secondly, we have fulfilled and shipped 95% of the orders received and we are diligently working on the remaining. If you are part of "the remaining," we know you've waited a long while to receive your Overlays Pack. We have been shipping them fast and furiously since December 29 and we continue to ship out approximately 100 orders a day.

When your package is labeled for shipping, you will receive a shipping confirmation email which will include a USPS tracking number.

Please accept our humblest apologies for the delay of your order. And we want to sincerely THANK YOU for your order and we hope you are having fun playing the classic Intellivision games. If you are unhappy with any of the items you ordered, or if your console or a handcontroller is not functioning properly, please don't hesitate to contact us by replying to this email and we will work to resolve the issue or refund you.

I will seriously pee my pants if Eric didn't get this email :) Inquiring minds want to know.

I just noticed a typo in my previous message. DOH! It's "not" not "kit". I blame Sir.

No problem. I was mostly sure you weren't referring to me. However, I was a little concerned other people would read things differently, but from JoeM_Intellivision's post it looks like I might have been worrying to much. :-)

I really don't mind the complaining. This thread has kept me up to date, so I know the status of my order without having to spam Keith any more than he is already. I hadn't received any update emails until yesterday, so I at least have that going for me.

I do want to point out the irony of the continuous complaining about the complainer. Also, someone inadvertently suggested we should never buy from Keith again, because the moment has passed...

This is a fun thread, though; I do agree.

Also, someone inadvertently suggested we should never buy from Keith again, because the moment has passed...

You should go back and re-read that comment, and see if you can understand its point better (hint: it has nothing to do with ordering from Keith, and everything to do with overblowing trivial circumstances). I can draw you a picture if you want. :P

Just to clear, I'm not trying vilify Intellivision Productions. I'm only posting that they still are actively working on completing the orders. I'm ok with the wait considering their server crashed.

So to anyone else out there who hasn't received their overlays, they are most likely on their way.

I knew what you were sayin' all along my Intellivision collecting brother!

Me neither Rev, I know how Eric feels now....somewhat, yet not quite.

My thought is i am near the end of the alphabet and I asked Keith about that. He said they would be shipped in the order they were received. not buying that part of the story as I bought in several different ways!

Cyber Monday and my Wife ordered a few days later. Time for me to make some calls.....

You should go back and re-read that comment, and see if you can understand its point better (hint: it has nothing to do with ordering from Keith, and everything to do with overblowing trivial circumstances). I can draw you a picture if you want. :P

I know. That's where the irony and inadvertent come in! ;)