IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

ive given you the means to get a set and you stopped answering your pm's

Calm down. My Super Bowl party (and my post-Super Bowl party) led to an all-nighter, followed by having to be at work today, and now I am dead tired. I'll "gift" you for the overlays on PayPal tomorrow.

Edited by Eric7100

Calm down. My Super Bowl party (and my post-Super Bowl party) led to an all-nighter, followed by having to be at work today, and now I am dead tired. I'll "gift" you for the overlays on PayPal tomorrow.

Man, you just should have called in sick to work ant got some rest.

I got a shipping notification for my first order. Still havent fixed my second order even though i talked with them after filing a paypal dispute. :/ no biggie except that i am moving in two weeks or so, so i dont know what i should do. But whatever happens happens. No worries

Hi Frank Traut - Just Wanted To Let You Know That I received a shipping notification for your order (order #5003) to my email address stating that 1 overlay pack shipped on 1/31/15 & you should have within 4-days I believe. Obviously I'm not you as I'm Joe Mondo but the address was not mine so I assume they have your correct address - not sure why sent to my email. If you would like your tracking #, simply PM me and I can give to you or forward email to a valid email address.

Joe.

I got a shipping notification for my first order. Still havent fixed my second order even though i talked with them after filing a paypal dispute. :/ no biggie except that i am moving in two weeks or so, so i dont know what i should do. But whatever happens happens. No worries

My best advise is don't move! Stay there until they arrive. Sorry, that is all I have to tell you. ;-)

Yes, cancel all major life decisions, moves, and purchases until your $15 hobby product arrives :) :)

I just quit my job so I can camp out by the Mailbox for my 4 sets.....it should pay off in the long run!

At worst, I can sell my house and keep my Mailbox!

i decided the best idea was to move to a homeless shelter and forward my mail there. What could go wrong with that plan? And when i get my playing cards i will have something cool to look at while lying on my cot at night. Then maybe i can trade them straight up for a pack of smokes and a 40. Or maybe i can use them and then bet them and lose them in an illegal poker game with street rules. :lol: :rolling: Edited by pimpmaul69

i decided the best idea was to move to a homeless shelter and forward my mail there. What could go wrong with that plan? And when i get my playing cards i will have something cool to look at while lying on my cot at night. Then maybe i can trade them straight up for a pack of smokes and a 40. Or maybe i can use them and then bet them and lose them in an illegal poker game with street rules. :lol: :rolling:

I can't top this post, it is hilarious! Great stuff Pimpmaul! ;-) :thumbsup:

Don't worry Rev this thread is still alive.......I haven't received mine yet or heard back after trying to contact them!

It's pretty funny to me now. Anyway, I am more eagerly awaiting the release of a few games from different sources right now, that is my main focus.

This one is in the background for sure!

Just finished most of this thread. I have yet to order the overlays, but plan to. So, as I am reading, it sounds like there was a glitch over at Keith's website on December 1 and some orders got lost? If I place an order today (or later this week, in early February), should I feel confident that this problem has been fixed? Sorry if this has been answered in this thread already...but it is a long thread and I had to skim most of it! :)

The long and the short of this thread goes like this:

The vast majority of people (thousands) have received their orders, albeit after a fairly long time. Another very large chunk of people (probably in the low hundreds) are still waiting, but have received at least the start of shipping notifications. A tiny fraction of people (5 or 6) have heard nothing, and have made 50-60% of the posts on this thread, making it seem like OMG EVERYONE HAD PROBLEMS. And when anyone posts positive things about the overlays, the response is something like "bragging is not a virtue" - or 8 posts in a row (I believe that is the current record) outlining how one person's problems negate 300 others' success.

TL;DR - This thread is a highly-skewed version of reality. Things are fine with ordering them.

Edited by freeweed

I ordered mine Dec 1st and have not recieved mine either. So far Intellivision Productions have not replied to my 2 emails that I have sent. The last time I ordered from them(Intellivision Lives DS) took a very long time as well so I was kind of expecting it to take a while for the overlays to arrive. I'm sure they'll arrive sooner or later. I'm not too worried. Frustrated....yes!

• Like 1

I ordered mine Dec 1st and have not recieved mine either. So far Intellivision Productions have not replied to my 2 emails that I have sent. The last time I ordered from them(Intellivision Lives DS) took a very long time as well so I was kind of expecting it to take a while for the overlays to arrive. I'm sure they'll arrive sooner or later. I'm not too worried. Frustrated....yes!

Same here, ordered very early on Dec 1st, only message I received was the general webstore order update on Dec23rd. I've gotten no replies to any emails. Just because some of us haven't complained about it doesn't mean we're not having problems with our orders too.

• Like 2