IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

So far, my status only shows the shipping label printed....but that's good enough for me. It confirms they do have my order, they do have my address, and they intend to ship me my overlays. It's just a question of when they get to it, as I know how backed up that they are right now. So I have every confidence that I'll get my order eventuly. Of course, they should have been shipped in the order they were received, but....I've grossed enough about that.

So far, my status only shows the shipping label printed....but that's good enough for me. It confirms they do have my order, they do have my address, and they intend to ship me my overlays.

I only wish that I could be as lucky as you. If what you described above was the same for me, then I never would have complained.

I only wish that I could be as lucky as you. If what you described above was the same for me, then I never would have complained.

Oh, I totally agree. I think it took my PayPal dispute to get that much, and you should have gotten a response from Keith or someone to your messages asking for a update. I have no idea why some of us are getting messages and updates, and some not. The shipping confirmation e-mail was the only one that I've ever gotten since I ordered it two months ago.

Man they are so cool. I broke one set up to put with my games. One is in my card box file, for both Intellivision and Flashback use and one is in the box with the other Flashback.

You guys really missed out. I just ordered more.

Oh, I totally agree. I think it took my PayPal dispute to get that much, and you should have gotten a response from Keith or someone to your messages asking for a update. I have no idea why some of us are getting messages and updates, and some not. The shipping confirmation e-mail was the only one that I've ever gotten since I ordered it two months ago.

I agree. It makes no sense.

Just trying to add some lightness here. Everything is gonna be alright.

Sorry if my humor wasn't funny. Should I have used an emoticon?

It's always hard to tell on this board if trying to balance the level of acrimony with humor will be successful.

There really isn't much "virtuous" content in this thread. Everybody needs to lighten up. We get so hung up on stupid shit we forget this is a hobby and we are supposed to be having fun.

Bragging is not a virtue.

Edited by BBWW

Just finished most of this thread. I have yet to order the overlays, but plan to. So, as I am reading, it sounds like there was a glitch over at Keith's website on December 1 and some orders got lost? If I place an order today (or later this week, in early February), should I feel confident that this problem has been fixed? Sorry if this has been answered in this thread already...but it is a long thread and I had to skim most of it! :)

should I feel confident that this problem has been fixed?

Hmmm, I dunno. I ordered a set Dec 31, and was billed by my credit card right away. I then received an update email on Jan 15 with tracking number. If I plug the tracking number into the USPS site, it says that a shipping label was printed on Jan 15 in Hermosa Beach, California, and.... that's it.

No updates since. Maybe that means it was shipped regular mail, and is not being tracked? Maybe it hasn't been shipped yet?

I wrote an email to them on Jan 29, asking if they could offer me an update. No response.

I'd recommend waiting a bit, as it seems there are still some issues with timely shipping.

Edited by ls650