IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

I ordered on January 17th and was starting to get worried because I hadn't heard anything. After reading this thread, I guess I just need to be patient! I thought it was weird that I wasn't given a delivery estimate. I don't mind waiting though as long as I eventually get them!

Same here, ordered very early on Dec 1st, only message I received was the general webstore order update on Dec23rd. I've gotten no replies to any emails. Just because some of us haven't complained about it doesn't mean we're not having problems with our orders too.

Since i ordered mine Dec. 1st and or or around the 3rd as well after that, and then contacted Intellivision Productions a couple days ago, I think i am the best example to what may or may not happen. Good luck and best to all!

Since i ordered mine Dec. 1st and or or around the 3rd as well after that, and then contacted Intellivision Productions a couple days ago, I think i am the best example to what may or may not happen. Good luck and best to all!

Good luck indeed! ...my confirmation was sent to another member here. Wonder if he'll actually receive my order too. :lol:

Well, I got tired of waiting for Keith's overlays to never show up. And pimpmaul69 was nice enough to sell me one of his overlay sets. So I sent payment and they were shipped the next day. They arrived 48 hours later. Thanks, pimpmaul69!

As for Keith, my credit card company has permanently credited me the money. So technically, I'm not out anything. But I personally would not recommend doing business with Keith. For those of you who are on the fence about ordering, I would be very leery of doing so. It's a gamble, plain and simple. If you want to take that gamble, then I wish you the best of luck in getting your overlays! :lol:

Edited by Eric7100

Well, I got tired of waiting for Keith's overlays to never show up. And pimpmaul69 was nice enough to sell me one of his overlay sets. So I sent payment and they were shipped the next day. They arrived 48 hours later. Thanks, pimpmaul69!

As for Keith, my credit card company has permanently credited me the money. So technically, I'm not out anything. But I personally would not recommend doing business with Keith. For those of you who are on the fence about ordering, I would be very leery of doing so. It's a gamble, plain and simple. If you want to take that gamble, then I wish you the best of luck in getting your overlays! :lol:

Well at least you arent bitter!

Hahahajahhajajajaja

Glad you finally got some overlays :)

Pimpmaul is a good guy and a fantastic trading partner.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

You know, it's not the long time for shipping I have a problem with, it's the lack of communication.

Apparently there was a problem with shipping the items that were labelled as of Jan 15, but the only communication was this posting I found buried deep in the comments on their Facebook page:

Intellivision Sorry everyone! We had a large batch of overlay orders processed on January 15. They were then picked up by the post office. 10 days later, they were brought back to us. All have gone back out and are in transit, promise! If you need your tracking number please send an email to info@intellivisionlives.com

Unlike · 1 · February 6 at 3:02pm

Just received my confirmation for my 12/1 order & it correctly cancelled the flashback units that I no longer needed & got my overlay order correct so it looks like Keith not only read my email but is making it right - thumbs up.

No freakin' way....so there is hope after all!