IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

My overlays were somehow incorrectly routed and "lost in limbo" for a time. An email to USPS took care of the problem. They arrived today, safe and sound. Yay!

That's good to hear. USPS has been very reliable for me except for the time a package I shipped from Chicago to Canada took a detour thru Malaysia. :lol: Took a while, but it did eventually get there.

That's good to hear. USPS has been very reliable for me except for the time a package I shipped from Chicago to Canada took a detour thru Malaysia. :lol: Took a while, but it did eventually get there.

This is only the second time that I've had something like this happen, and I mail order a lot. Interestingly enough, the other package that got lost (for a time) also came from the Los Angeles Area.

Edited by mitchd61

Well, it's Monday, time to check the status of my order as I do once a week.....

Nope. Still sitting in CA and has not gone out yet. :(

Frustrating, it's been over three months now. Even MORE frustrating hearing how many others have their overlays.

Trying to be patient, but it's hard. Patience is not my strongest suit. :)

Well, it's Monday, time to check the status of my order as I do once a week.....

Frustrating, it's been over three months now. Even MORE frustrating hearing how many others have their overlays.

No worries, I am in the same boat........

Is it possible that he printed the shipping label but misplaced it and didn't get shipped? I got a response by sending my request to info@intellivisionlives.com and putting my short message in the subject line followed by "please respond". Try this.

Rcvd tracking info on ?? date but didn't ship. Please respond.

I got mine a long time back. I did notice (because I'm sad like this) that the background card that they came with mentions "Decathlon" instead of "Golf" in its checklist. Odd since "Super Pro Decathlon" was listed.

Otherwise it is a very nice set of overlays.

Mike Y

The is a black hole in the postal system in Bell Gardens, CA. Any one who has been on ebay for awhile knows the horrors of Bell Gardens Terminal! Stuff just disapears there for weeks...with a tracking number just saying Left Bell Gardens, CA

I shipped to Hawaii, and it went from Pacifica, CA to Bell Gardens to Richmond, Ca back to Bell Gardens and then left there...6 weeks later it showed up on the Radar again in Hawaii.

The is a black hole in the postal system in Bell Gardens, CA. Any one who has been on ebay for awhile knows the horrors of Bell Gardens Terminal! Stuff just disapears there for weeks...with a tracking number just saying Left Bell Gardens, CA

I shipped to Hawaii, and it went from Pacifica, CA to Bell Gardens to Richmond, Ca back to Bell Gardens and then left there...6 weeks later it showed up on the Radar again in Hawaii.

That's great, I'm waiting for a huge box of games that went from NC to Bell Gardens, CA instead of to me. That was 2 weeks ago, and all the tracking says is it's left Bell Gardens...shit...

I also haven't heard squat from Intellivision Productions about my overlays I ordered the first day they were available...

The only way I was able to get any kind of response was to file a paypal dispute. In the emails that followed Keith stated that my overlays should have shipped shortly after I received notice of the label being printed on 1/8/15. He did not know what caused the mix up. My overlays were mailed the very next day on 2/19/15.

I still haven't had my order shipped yet, and I ordered on 12/1 and got a shipping label e-mail on 1-20 after filing a PayPal dispute. That's the only e-mail I ever got from them. No updates and no responses to my messages. So you guys are not alone. ;)

I hate to file another dispute, but I'm not getting any responses, so if this is the only way I can get a response, so be it.