IGNORED

Translucent Jaguar Console Pre-Orders

Parrothead

The post issue is where something like 3D printing might best show it's usefulness. Print a set of bases out, with drill holes, that might fit snugly into the case, but so you don't have to glue anything down. You might have to still smooth down the incompatable pillars, but anyone can do that.

• Like 2

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this being used by a dentist to hold his instruments? A buddy of mine found this about 3 years ago but couldn't afford it, but he told me the story about the dentist. I sent him this over the weekend and he confirmed it's the same unit. Funny how things end up in odd places.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this being used by a dentist to hold his instruments? A buddy of mine found this about 3 years ago but couldn't afford it, but he told me the story about the dentist. I sent him this over the weekend and he confirmed it's the same unit. Funny how things end up in odd places.

The casing was used to make a dental camera.

Thank you for answering. I will see if I can make a crystal cartrdige by myself, using a silicon mold and translucent resin.

Any interest in a joint order for Europe? Distributing within Europe (e.g. with registered letter) should be possible for around 5 EUR.

I'd take two (one for skunk board, one as spare) but loathe to pay ⅓ more for shipping than what the carts cost.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the silence. Been out of town most of last week on biz. The Jags should have been finished up yesterday actually and I am heading to the mold shop today to pick up a first batch to get shipped. They will begin shipping yet this week but with the amount of orders I received, it will be well into next week before they all get shipped. They are coming!

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the silence. Been out of town most of last week on biz. The Jags should have been finished up yesterday actually and I am heading to the mold shop today to pick up a first batch to get shipped. They will begin shipping yet this week but with the amount of orders I received, it will be well into next week before they all get shipped. They are coming!

Hoping that measn you sailed past the minimum of 50 you wanted :)

Hey Guys,

What exactly will the finished product play? What are it's specs?

Hey Guys,

I'm still interested in the carts if you'll have any extras I can purchase. I sent an e-mail for shipping total but never got a response, most likely due to the overwhelming amount of e-mails received in such a short time frame. I decided against the console shell altogether. Thanks...

I have purchased the Atari Jaguar tooling for a future venture and have been reading how many of you have expressed interest in getting a translucent console shell. I would be able to run these for you at $45 each delivered in the USA

If any of you are also interested in translucent cartridge cases, I can provide those as well for $8 each delivered.

I'm still interested in the carts if you'll have any extras I can purchase. I sent an e-mail for shipping total but never got a response, most likely due to the overwhelming amount of e-mails received in such a short time frame. I decided against the console shell altogether. Thanks...

I assumed there was no "combined" type of shipping on these.

I assumed there was no "combined" type of shipping on these.

Yeah, I actually thought that's what was meant.. as in, if you get a console shell you can get carts for an extra $8 shipped included. I would think there should be a shipping discount applied if you're buying multiple carts?

I may have a few extra, as I did order some overage, but will have to see how the final #'s actually work out as I don't have that info in front of me at the moment. We did sell around 600 carts and about 150 consoles so the demand was quite a bit more than I was planning, but hey, that's a good thing.

Another update on production. The injection molder had an issue with the carts not being filled in correctly with the polycarbonate in the machine they were planning on using to make those runs and turns out had to remove the tool from the one machine and will be placing it in another machine with some different operating specs that they tell me will be able to finish the job (something to do with having two cavities on the cart tool), but one that is currently committed to another job. They are telling me it will be spoken for until Friday of this week or Monday of next week at the latest. Once it frees up they will finish the cart run. All consoles are done at this time waiting on the carts.

Yeah, I actually thought that's what was meant.. as in, if you get a console shell you can get carts for an extra $8 shipped included. I would think there should be a shipping discount applied if you're buying multiple carts?

I only picked up 3 so I wasn't too concerned either way. Hopefully he will have some extras made and you can pick some up.