IGNORED

It Will Soon Be Time...

Three carts per game! One cartridge for the title screen, one cartridge for the first level and one cartridge for the second level :P (remember the Hobbit)

Wait, I thought was 4 games...Serious, Weird, Silly, Really Silly, Games 2 and 4 have ice levels.

• Like 1

Nobody's talking about anything worth a reply. Just some stupid sports talk.

I'm not a sports fan, but I don't see how sports talk is any more "stupid" than grousing over not being able to get a "complete" game collection because new games are being released too quickly to suit you.

It's like those hardcore sports fans who criticize fans of Star Trek or Star Wars as "geeks" because they spend so much time absorbed in stories of imaginary alien races and technologies and intergalactic politics. They don't realize that they spend about the same amount of time obsessing over teams, players, stats, and game rules that are almost complicated enough to require a law degree to understand. Same attention to detail, same level of obsession, just aimed in different directions.

• Like 2

I'm not a sports fan, but I don't see how sports talk is any more "stupid" than grousing over not being able to get a "complete" game collection because new games are being released too quickly to suit you.

It's like those hardcore sports fans who criticize fans of Star Trek or Star Wars as "geeks" because they spend so much time absorbed in stories of imaginary alien races and technologies and intergalactic politics. They don't realize that they spend about the same amount of time obsessing over teams, players, stats, and game rules that are almost complicated enough to require a law degree to understand. Same attention to detail, same level of obsession, just aimed in different directions.

Funny thing is, some of us are talking about new game releases, not sports, we are just using code-talk
  • Like 1

True, but other people should be able to control themselves. Obviously, Rev can't control himself, in terms of his "fantasy need" to churn out new releases so quickly. Which is equally sad... that he thinks it HAS to be this way.

....dude, you should really take a step back and read what it is you are writing. Reading you on this thread has been very.... weird. Have you had yourself checked for NPD?

Well, considering that this entire thread (and several other related threads) amounts to "whatever I think is right, and everything else is by definition wrong" - at least he's being consistent.

Can't wait for PRGE. Baseball playoffs will be in full swing, hockey will have started, and 90% of you won't give a shit when cmart and Tarzilla and I get heavy into sports talk. :D

Can't wait for PRGE. Baseball playoffs will be in full swing, hockey will have started, and 90% of you won't give a shit when cmart and Tarzilla and I get heavy into sports talk. :D

Haha. This. Absolutely this. :)