IGNORED

Nintendo Classic Mini announced

0078265317, on 03 Dec 2016 - 6:54 PM, said:

And I am die hard. If I don't find one soon I will die hard.

Don't give up the faith brother! Haha...I'm sure you'll get one. :)

Tenacity (and perhaps some patience) go a long way...

Sometimes there is some real psychology coming into play here. We always want what we can't have...I consider myself very lucky to have gotten a Pre-production Atari Flashback Portable, for instance. And I do love Arcade Space Invaders! But suppose I had not gotten one? And how many times have I actually played Space Invaders since I've had it? (Once I think LOL)...And things are so much easier to actually score today then when we were younger.

For instance as a kid (a kid in his 20's haha), I always wanted a Green Game Boy...And I'd say it took literally years to get one, looking in stores and the wild before the internet...But NOW I have 2 of them plus a Green Game Boy Pocket ! :-D

You definitely won't die without one,...

But I say, Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Edited by GoldLeader
  • Like 1

I'd of thought that the guys from South Park would have done an episode about this whole Classic Mini fiasko by now. :ponder:

Nah, they are two busy with their Season 20 opener, a ten part mini-series on "Member Berries", the 2016 presidential election, gender wars, internet trolling, and global conflict. Exciting conclusion to air next Wednesday evening.

I think a reference to the NES Mini would be gold though. You are only truly relevant as a company/celebrity/etc when Southpark lampoons you or one of your products. I still remember when Cartman froze himself in an attempt to nab the Wii, only to be thawed out centuries later into the future, with no display device capable of rendering the video. :rolling:

• Like 2

Nah, they are two busy with their Season 20 opener, a ten part mini-series on "Member Berries", the 2016 presidential election, gender wars, internet trolling, and global conflict. Exciting conclusion to air next Wednesday evening.

I think a reference to the NES Mini would be gold though. You are only truly relevant as a company/celebrity/etc when Southpark lampoons you or one of your products. I still remember when Cartman froze himself in an attempt to nab the Wii, only to be thawed out centuries later into the future, with no display device capable of rendering the video. :rolling:

I can see it now...

1fb6tn.jpg

Edited by GoldLeader
  • Like 2

Last minute reminder, ToysRUs stores across the country are rumored to have Minis starting early tomorrow morning (Sunday the 4th). Best get there early at opening time:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/01/toys-r-us-to-stock-hatchimal-nintendo-classic-toys-on-december-4.html

Yes exactly what I have been saying. And dell december 5th.

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/a9142162?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A9142162

Just saw on the news about these. I saw a pile of them a while back at target and thought, gee another flasback that will be on the markdown shelf after the holidays. I'll get one for the RV when they are $20... $211 on Amazon right now. People standing in line for 12 hrs. Jeezz... Really people?

• Like 1

Wait until after Christmas. I would suspect that's the main reason for the long lines. I honestly don't get the desire to either stand in long lines, waiting in the cold or paying far above market value for anything let alone this thing.

I know right!!!

But how can we celebrate Chistmas this year without a CNM under the tree? :_(

• Like 1

Just got back from trying to stand in line at Toys R Us. I was greeted by the employees saying that they had sold out of NES classic at 10 PM the yesterday night.... The store opens at 8 AM today :skull:

(I can't believe that I thought it was a good idea to go a half hour before it opened)

Interesting , I just waited in line but got there right at 8 . They had 18 but were sold out . So I wonder if they also started selling it last night .

Wow that blows dude. Seems widespread if people in two states said they sold out the night before.

And its snowing here. So today no good.

It rained all yesterday but the temps are bearable if you wear a coat. I stayed in this morning and decided to wait until after Christmas to get one for myself. Besides my Birthday is in January and I've bought enough crap already (three plug-n-plays including the Retrobit one I've already opened) this year... :P

Went to Toys r Us in South Portland, ME at 7am and this was the line. They came out and handed out tickets about 7:20 to the first 10-20 people looking for the NES Mini and Hatchimals and that was it.

Dang, that's almost Black Friday level insanity!!! :o